ADVERTISEMENT

Amanda Gorman racially profiled

Who?
What?
What is happening?
source.gif.cf.gif

Last edited:
So racist and bigoted that Obama was President for 8 years and Kamala Harris is currently Vice President.

Chill the **** out with this crap Chris

Well, in fairness to Chis-bomb, it has an ebb and flow.

Regardless, as long as there are human beings, there will always be prejudices. You are correct, though, that hyperbole and histrionics won't change anything. I wouldn't tell that to Amanda Gorman, though.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Imo, if you haven't been hassled unnecessarily by a security guard or even a police officer ... you're doing it wrong.

Or maybe you aren't doing anything ...

Of course, but doesn't that kind of depend on what side of the line you lean on. I don't think it's healthy to be so far on any side of the pendulum. That shit is swinging back and forth all willy nilly right now.

Dude has 21k posts and 90% of them are freak out political, that shit isn't healthy.

I'm sure @Whiskeydeltadeltatango will be dropping by soon for his usual "Relax, Chris" admonition. 😁

So racist and bigoted that Obama was President for 8 years and Kamala Harris is currently Vice President.

Chill the **** out with this crap Chris
You give Obama and Harris too much credit...Obama beat Mc Cain and that fruitcake from Alaska....Harris beat Pense whose boss wanted him murdered two weeks before they left office.
not much competition.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
So....in the original Tweet, the guy posting indicated his wife was on the HOA Board, and had the security guard fired (or the security company contract cancelled)

Too soon to call this "Poetic Justice"???

Reactions: seam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT