ADVERTISEMENT

Amanda Knox is engaged

Titus Andronicus

HR Legend
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2002
Las Vegas, NV
Amanda Knox has announced her engagement to a Rocker ... a young man named Colin Sutherland.

Good for her! Congratulations to the happy couple.

images

924862-2ed55854-b2bb-11e4-8de0-9ed87417a9dc.jpg

This post was edited on 3/9 5:57 PM by Titus Andronicus

Amanda and the Musician

Originally posted by Hawk in SEC Country:

Originally posted by OC_Hawk:
Every woman is capable of murder. At least this guy know what he's getting into.
Read the forensic evidence some time. That girl got railroaded and didn't do a thing.

They have the killer....he admitted to it.
How dare you insinuate I haven't read it. I...nope. I haven't read it. Quite frankly don't care enough to. I was making a joke.

I'm sure she is a very nice young lady... I guess she's quite innocent of the charges... and if married to her, I'd still sleep with one eye open and one hand on my penis.

I would be more worried about her cheating on me.. Didnt she mention in her interviews and her book that she slept with more than a dozen men while in Italy? She wasn't there very long
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by TNHAWK79:
I would be more worried about her cheating on me.. Didnt she mention in her interviews and her book that she slept with more than a dozen men while in Italy? She wasn't there very long
Posted from Rivals Mobile
12 men?! I'm guessing her nickname in high school certainly wasn't "Fort Knox".

And word is that the happy couple will not be taking up the Italian government on their offer for the pair to honeymoon in Rome. (rimshot)

"I'll be here all week folks!"

This post was edited on 3/10 5:35 AM by h-hawk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT