ADVERTISEMENT

Angel Reese says it was a bad call

Angel Reese is outraged that the correct call was made?

f2c644fd-cd10-48d4-acb9-00a44f33cd10_text.gif

I hope CC and Bluder are taking this crap and using it as fuel similar to what LSU did last year. Self perceived slight or not embrace the villain role and show out tomorrow. No one can say crap if you win the ship tomorrow.

That back couldn't keep up with us hurt ankle or not

She better start sprinting or quit yapping, she don't get both.

She’s gone. We beat her. She must be a dead horse. And, she was right. Not the time to blow the whistle. It wasn’t egregious enough to call, which is why it’s being discussed sooooo much. There was merit to it, just not then.
Obvious foul. For an official to have stood there and not called the obvious would have been a disservice to the game.

Reactions: ICHerky and Willin
She’s gone. We beat her. She must be a dead horse. And, she was right. Not the time to blow the whistle. It wasn’t egregious enough to call, which is why it’s being discussed sooooo much. There was merit to it, just not then.
At what point during the game should the rules stop being applied?

Not egregious enough? What exactly about sliding over, with an extremely wide stance, and intentionally hitting Marshal with a shoulder is not "egregious enough"? Also....what is the dividing line on a foul as to whether it should be called or not?

Bad take on your part. Really, really bad.

How about you guys ignore the ****? You're just giving her more attention, which is what she wants.

I suspect Angel Reese's 15 minutes is about up...
Nah it's going into overtime. But one of those shitty overtimes you don't care about because it's spilling over into the time slot of the game you actually want to see. She'll squeeze another 5 minutes out and then it'll be over and you yell at the TV to not show any post game shit.

Reactions: Gus is dead
There is a video from behind the basket that shows Gabbie getting checked around like hockey.

I can’t find it now.

It’s a foul, hell maybe two. Is it always called? No, but it should be because that isn’t basketball.

Nobody can watch the clip I can’t find and honestly say that’s just basketball. It was during the Pistons dynasty and thank god it’s gone

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT