ADVERTISEMENT

Classy Reese gets karma

Nothing like going to the ballot box to vote for your favorite adjudicated rapist who likes to brag about it, favorite adjudicated fraud who likes to brag about it, favorite adjudicated insurrectionist, favorite adjudicated racist etc etc etc etc etc. But whatever you do don't vote for Joe, his son is a druggie!!

Nothing like going to the ballot box to vote for your favorite adjudicated rapist who likes to brag about it, favorite adjudicated fraud who likes to brag about it, favorite adjudicated insurrectionist, favorite adjudicated racist etc etc etc etc etc. But whatever you do don't vote for Joe, his son is a druggie!!
“Hey shut up you woke libtard! Take politics to the other board! Gahhhh I hate the woke so much! Mexico is gonna pay for our wall! Now I’m off to church to hang out with like-minded people.”

Does anyone else think that she injured herself? Watch the replay in slow motion. She blocks the shot, gathers herself by the stanchion seemingly uninjured at that point, looks to see where CC is while her chest is mostly against the padding, then lunges to the left around the padding instead of grabbing onto it to stop herself and vanishes into the cameraman area where she got hurt by probably stepping on something. When watching live it looked to me like she wanted her “diving into the crowd” moment. Normally I wouldn’t think that but she has the history of wanting all of the attention and I could see her doing something like that so that everyone looked at her and thought about how great her block was. She was out for only 1:26 of game time with only 1 total point scored by either team and I give her huge credit for coming back in and trying to play through it. But it would be interesting karma if she did it to herself because she tried to show off.

She absolutely tried to show off after that block. Was basically stopping under the hoop, then proceeds to "fall" another 8ft bumping into a camera man. Then she hops on one leg like she can't put ANY weight on it.

I have serious doubts that she even sprained it. Played the rest of the game and would be interesting to watch how much she actually favored it.

If it was sprained.... It was self inflicted by purposely diving into the camera man

She absolutely tried to show off after that block. Was basically stopping under the hoop, then proceeds to "fall" another 8ft bumping into a camera man. Then she hops on one leg like she can't put ANY weight on it.

I have serious doubts that she even sprained it. Played the rest of the game and would be interesting to watch how much she actually favored it.

If it was sprained.... It was self inflicted by purposely diving into the camera man
She was moving with a hitch in her step through the rest of the game. I do 100% believe she was injured. But I’m also 75% sure that she did it to herself like I described.

Who cares?

Women's basketball fans are far too catty and far too interested in their opponents.

John Wooden barely even scouted his opponents

Anyone notice how Angel Reese dropped a gold crown on her chair as she walked in during pregame? Arrogant, low class, and pretty juvenile. Karma says hello!
Agreed, did any of the talking heads mention it before or after the game? Or would that be considered piling on poor AR while she’s tearing up in the post game interviews?

Thanks Jill…now go help your husband get up, as he fell again. 😜

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT