ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone get any birds today?

These Guys Got One!!!!

I ran over a chipmunk and a squirrel within 20 minutes of each other this morning. Chipmunks can go to hell, but I like squirrels and feel terrible about it.

Ben came home from his second stint of training today. Very happy with the result.

Multiple blinds off whistle using overs and right/left hand backs. Blind/ marked bird/ blind retrieves. He does 4 turn points, next step would be 8(?) Which is only really beneficial for field trials I can keep him on a pretty straight line using 4 points 12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock if you will.

I need to learn how to run him more than he needs to learn at this point. Super excited for the season.

Sept 1, the best day of the year. Doves and ducks.

Reactions: stickman80
Ben came home from his second stint of training today. Very happy with the result.

Multiple blinds off whistle using overs and right/left hand backs. Blind/ marked bird/ blind retrieves. He does 4 turn points, next step would be 8(?) Which is only really beneficial for field trials I can keep him on a pretty straight line using 4 points 12, 3, 6, 9 o'clock if you will.

I need to learn how to run him more than he needs to learn at this point. Super excited for the season.

Sept 1, the best day of the year. Doves and ducks.
First annual HROT pheasant hunt this year?! All leftists welcome!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT