ADVERTISEMENT

Bama/Proctor

NCHawkeye24

HR MVP
Apr 19, 2021
I know there are a ton of Proctor threads and so I don't want to talk about his speculated decision. However I wanted to talk about a totally related issue to all of this that nobody is talking about.

According to 247, Proctor is the #2 OT. But Bama also has hard commitments from OT #'s 8, 15 and 18. I am sure that those guys did not sign up to ride the bench, and, maybe a bigger issue than that is that I would venture to guess that they didn't get the same amount of NIL money that Proctor has been reportedly offered. I doubt they are going to give 4 offensive tackles 2 million plus each. So how would you feel if you were one of those guys and then you read about a kid getting that kind of money when you didn't? Then on top of that, what are they paying the other offensive tackles that are already on the team? Unless Bama has a 100 million dollar plus payroll I wonder what some of these guys are thinking? And what about their moms, you know they all think their kid deserves the big paycheck too because you know they have already heard about it.

What a shit storm it sure seems to be. What do you all think?

I know there are a ton of Proctor threads and so I don't want to talk about his speculated decision. However I wanted to talk about a totally related issue to all of this that nobody is talking about.

According to 247, Proctor is the #2 OT. But Bama also has hard commitments from OT #'s 8, 15 and 18. I am sure that those guys did not sign up to ride the bench, and, maybe a bigger issue than that is that I would venture to guess that they didn't get the same amount of NIL money that Proctor has been reportedly offered. I doubt they are going to give 4 offensive tackles 2 million plus each. So how would you feel if you were one of those guys and then you read about a kid getting that kind of money when you didn't? Then on top of that, what are they paying the other offensive tackles that are already on the team? Unless Bama has a 100 million dollar plus payroll I wonder what some of these guys are thinking? And what about their moms, you know they all think their kid deserves the big paycheck too because you know they have already heard about it.

Take the guaranteed money and if it don’t work out you portal out later with the cash.

family-guy-fart.gif

What, exactly, did Bama win this year . . . besides that great victory over Austin Peay, I mean. (Hint: The answer is "nothing.")
A down year for them is a better team than any Kirk has fielded since division play started. This Bama team wouldn't embarrass the program VS '15 Stanford like Kirk's fake ID team did. Kirk would be flat out exposed in the SEC like BB was, he was smart to go back to bitch slapping the Fuhrentz boys.... Probably would have beat Kirk in 21 if he didn't have covid

Simple ... Bama or Iowa. Hello. 75 degree weather or snow storms.

A down year for them is a better team than any Kirk has fielded since division play started. This Bama team wouldn't embarrass the program VS '15 Stanford like Kirk's fake ID team did. Kirk would be flat out exposed in the SEC like BB was, he was smart to go back to bitch slapping the Fuhrentz boys.... Probably would have beat Kirk in 21 if he didn't have covid
Iowa lost to Wisconsin in 2021, 27-7.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT