ADVERTISEMENT

Best guess for BIGS seeds...

Spoons

HR All-American
Jan 17, 2002
Lee: 2 seed easy one here. Talked to somebody that was there this past weekend and said he did not look tired to him just caught with his head down.
DeSanto: 2 seed another fairly easy one. Fix got away with a lot down there. My friend said match could have easily went the other way.
Murin: 7 seed looked good down there just waited to long he liked where he is at just needs fine tuned a bit.
Lugo: 3 seed, could be the 4 depends on what they do with Berge. Hoping Sunday's win is enough to get him the 3.
Young: anywhere from 4 to 6 seed. Depend on what they think about Pantaleo and Hayes. My guess is he gets the 5. 11 ranked kids at 157 at BIGS...
Bull: 2 seed honestly dont care what they seed him as The Rock used to say "Just Bring It!"
Bowman: maybe the 8 seed
Wilcke: ugh anywhere from 2 to 5 gonna be crazy how they do this one. Guessing Rasheed gets 2(BS) but it is what it is. Knowing out luck he gets the 5.
Warner: 3 seed, friend liked how he looked down there. Coaches wanted him to go neutral.
Stoll: 5 seed
Any thoughts guys?

Warner: 3 seed, friend liked how he looked down there. Coaches wanted him to go neutral.
Any thoughts guys?

Looks about right to me, love it if Bull was #1. Interesting on the Warner decision to go down in the 3rd.

Lee: 2 seed easy one here. Talked to somebody that was there this past weekend and said he did not look tired to him just caught with his head down.
DeSanto: 2 seed another fairly easy one. Fix got away with a lot down there. My friend said match could have easily went the other way.
Murin: 7 seed looked good down there just waited to long he liked where he is at just needs fine tuned a bit.
Lugo: 3 seed, could be the 4 depends on what they do with Berge. Hoping Sunday's win is enough to get him the 3.
Young: anywhere from 4 to 6 seed. Depend on what they think about Pantaleo and Hayes. My guess is he gets the 5. 11 ranked kids at 157 at BIGS...
Bull: 2 seed honestly dont care what they seed him as The Rock used to say "Just Bring It!"
Bowman: maybe the 8 seed
Wilcke: ugh anywhere from 2 to 5 gonna be crazy how they do this one. Guessing Rasheed gets 2(BS) but it is what it is. Knowing out luck he gets the 5.
Stoll: 5 seed
Any thoughts guys?

I could tell Spencer was tired over the internet.

Murin may be 8 which I prefer.
Lugo clear 3 seed only big ten loss is to no 1.
Young will be 5. Hayes has more losses and also a loss to Barone so throw it out.
Bowman will be anywhere from 7-10
Wilcke should be the 2 but could fall to 4. No way Rasheed gets higher than 5.
I honestly think Stoll is 3. Everyone has losses outside of top 2. Stoll beat Hemida and Jennings who have beaten Parris, Jensen, and Hillger. Stoll will get it since he has past performances at Big Tens imo.

Reactions: Grip220
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT