ADVERTISEMENT

Biden. Finally, the truth.

It amazes me how often Trump fans throw out the TDS “insult” while spending an inordinate amount of time railing on Biden.

It’s as if people in the MAGA crowd have literally zero self awareness.

Btw, TDS actually stands for Trump Dick Suckers, which, rest assured, you are still a prominent member of that distinguished club.

Please pass along my regards to your dear mother the next time you come up out of the basement. Carry on TDS warrior. Carry on. 🤡
Look, I don't care for Trump in the least and REALLY wish there was someone other then him running on the other side. But, there is literally NO COMPARISON between how Biden has been covered for the last 3 years and how Trump was/has been covered. Biden IS the current President and this who mess SHOULD be exposed and railed on. Every day it looks even worse to how this was covered up. But, no one railed on him BEFORE he was President. But, even before Trump was President...the knives were out for him.

Reactions: SA_Hawk
Plus why are you wanting to keep a president on an incubator in office that hasn’t done a damn thing in the last 4 years. I could see voting for the vegetable if he actually did something. Most people have less now than they did 4 years ago.
Because it's a better option than a felonious, fascist traitor. Which should tell everyone how f**king pathetic the right wing is today.

Which of those don't apply to Obama? He was a HUGE narcissist, but I bet you loved him anyway. In order to be, or want to be, the president, you HAVE to be a narcissist in order to survive the daily grind. So there's that.
I agree...Obama was a HUGE Narcissist. And I agree, you need some of that to run the most power country in the world. And, I didn't agree with Obama on a lot of stuff, but I thouht he did a good job.

Reactions: IMCC965
I didn’t say the media knew he had Parkinson’s, but his worsening frailty was obvious to everyone including the media and they ignored it. In the last month they were blaming it on a right wing media conspiracy. That you’re defending them is comical.
The Media and Dems ABSOLUTLY KNEW there was something wrong with him.......come on now. And, instead of reporting about it, they covered it with the administrations talking points of the right creating DEEP FAKES. Good grief.

Because it's a better option than a felonious, fascist traitor. Which should tell everyone how f**king pathetic the right wing is today.
Lol having no idea what could happen any given day because you have no clue who is running the country (likely the same people saying Biden is perfectly fine) is better than the alternative.
Some of you guys really are brainwashed just the same as the MAGA crew aren’t you.

STFU with the fascist shit. Sooo phucking fed up with the ingrates on here using the word cause all their cool little wokester friends use it.
Move on…if you’re able.
Get your head out of your butt. Anyone using the term wokester probably hasn't been buying their own groceries for a long time. 2025 says what they are going to try to do, and to ignore it is the most un-American thing a person can do.

Reactions: Ree4
Derp.

And actually, the original acronym was BDS, which was coined by conservative columnist Charles Krauthammer, for liberals who thought W was the second coming of Hitler.

Dumbasses like you ran with it and misapplied it to people sane enough to be against Trump.

In short, you’re a ****ing idiot.
Hi Derp! Triggered

Last edited:
Get your head out of your butt. Anyone using the term wokester probably hasn't been buying their own groceries for a long time. 2025 says what they are going to try to do, and to ignore it is the most un-American thing a person can do.
Ahhh…an age insult! 🤗
That’s okay. You dummies keep giving me the opportunity to remind you that I’m a lot younger than Biden (or Trump).
It’s also the usual place you run when you have nothing else to argue.

Reactions: jasonrann
This will fall on deaf ears....

I don't care about scrutiny, attack joe all you want. Doesn't matter to me. The point is, there's nothing you can say about Biden that will ever justify voting for trump. Voting for trump is never going to happen so scrutinize all you want, it's not going to move the needle. You might think that it's falling on deaf ears, but that's not true, it's just not changing anyone's voting plans.

Real inflation adjusted wages have gone up.

You might not like how much but there is just no evidence people are worse off than they were 4 years ago, especially compared to the rest of the world.
Sorry, but I could care less about the rest of the world. Things are WAY worse then they were pre pandemic here in the US. And, to suggest otherwise is just wrong.

I don't care about scrutiny, attack joe all you want. Doesn't matter to me. The point is, there's nothing you can say about Biden that will ever justify voting for trump. Voting for trump is never going to happen so scrutinize all you want, it's not going to move the needle. You might think that it's falling on deaf ears, but that's not true, it's just not changing anyone's voting plans.
That is a completely fair statement. The same could be said for many Trump supporters.

Sure. But if I was a doctor I sure as shit wouldn't be claiming that I could diagnose someone from "across the mall." That's quack talk.
I agree with this. This likely has more to do with the Dr's political leanings.

STFU with the fascist shit. Sooo phucking fed up with the ingrates on here using the word cause all their cool little wokester friends use it.
Move on…if you’re able.
In a particularly disturbing conversation this week, Trump’s former top political strategist, Steve Bannon, and former National Security Council adviser, Kash Patel, openly discussed plans to target the press. Bannon, who underscored that such promises are “not just rhetoric” and that they are “absolutely dead serious” about seeking revenge against journalists, asked Patel, who would likely serve in a second Trump administration, whether he could “deliver the goods.” Patel responded affirmatively, vowing that a re-empowered Trump would indeed “come after” the press.

Does this bother you at all?

In a particularly disturbing conversation this week, Trump’s former top political strategist, Steve Bannon, and former National Security Council adviser, Kash Patel, openly discussed plans to target the press. Bannon, who underscored that such promises are “not just rhetoric” and that they are “absolutely dead serious” about seeking revenge against journalists, asked Patel, who would likely serve in a second Trump administration, whether he could “deliver the goods.” Patel responded affirmatively, vowing that a re-empowered Trump would indeed “come after” the press.

Does this bother you at all?

Nope. Blah blah blah.

Well it should. And what’s with the burr under your saddle today? You seem to have gone all Wddt on us?
It doesn’t. But there are some things that get me amped up if you will.
Honestly the number one thing - not caused by HROT really - is the slow dawning of many of my fellow Americans that our country is faced with a pivotal reckoning this fall that we are 100% responsible for: Trump vs Biden.
I find that prospect terrifying.

Parkinson’s Doctor Tells NBC Biden Has ‘Classic Features’ of Disease: ‘I Could Have Diagnosed Him From Across the Mall’​

Dr. Tom Pitts, a board-certified neurologist, told NBC News on Monday that President Joe Biden is displaying symptoms of Parkinson’s despite having never been in the “same room” as the man.
I posted this way back in 2022, ftr. @JWolf74 was tagged at the time and had no comment.

Suspect he saw it as well but, like the press, didn't wanna let on to the truth.

Also, to comment on another part.....teleneurology is an accepted practice in certain cases. Neurologists can often examine, provide opinions, just by watching the patient and don't always need to be in a room to draw conclusions.

It doesn’t. But there are some things that get me amped up if you will.
Honestly the number one thing - not caused by HROT really - is the slow dawning of many of my fellow Americans that our country is faced with a pivotal reckoning this fall that we are 100% responsible for: Trump vs Biden.
I find that prospect terrifying.
Care to share which way you’re leaning. I’m asking because I think there are a lot of people who are in your position.

Care to share which way you’re leaning. I’m asking because I think there are a lot of people who are in your position.
I’m sitting this out if the choices stay the same. If the Dems put up someone like Amy Klobuchar or Joe Manchin I’d vote Dem. (I voted Dem for my City Councilman and I support our Democrat Mayor so it’s not out of the realm of possibilities)
I do not support either of the current choices. Period.

I’m sitting this out if the choices stay the same. If the Dems put up someone like Amy Klobuchar or Joe Manchin I’d vote Dem. (I voted Dem for my City Councilman and I support our Democrat Mayor so it’s not out of the realm of possibilities)
I do not support either of the current choices. Period.
I agree 100%. Amy was my choice 4 years ago, but I would prefer Manchin between the two.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT