ADVERTISEMENT

Biden prepares to take decisive action as Republican dithering leaves US borders unsafe.

I don’t know…we’ll have to wait until Trump is in office.
Hmmmm.... so you will voite for someone without knowing their policy on an important issue. At least that's consistent.

This is one of the issues with the right wing, they have no plan other than to object to any plan that gets proposed. Even if that plan is supported by some of the republican party.

You bet. I have never heard one republican on here criticize trump for trying to cheat by having help from the Russians or trying to cheat by overturning the last election.
Why would we criticize Trump for these things - both of those were done by the Democratic Party.

Well - not quite everything. Do you get tired of being wrong?

During the Biden administration, several bipartisan bills have been passed, showcasing cooperation between Democrats and Republicans. Some notable examples include:
  1. Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act): This legislation, signed into law in November 2021, is a major investment in the nation's infrastructure. It includes funding for roads, bridges, rail, public transit, airports, ports, and broadband internet. The law also addresses clean water infrastructure and electric vehicle charging stations (The White House) (The White House) (Wikipedia).
  2. Veterans' Compensation Cost-of-Living Adjustment Act of 2023: This bill provides a 3.2% cost-of-living increase for Department of Veterans Affairs compensation benefits for veterans with service-connected disabilities and military survivors (Senate Veterans).
  3. Fiscal Year 2023 Veterans Affairs Major Medical Facility Authorization Act: This law approves several VA construction projects to better serve veterans nationwide (Senate Veterans).
  4. Fiscal Year 2024 VA Extenders Legislation: This bill extends critical VA services and programs, ensuring veterans have access to medical disability examinations, education benefits, and emergency preparedness funding (Senate Veterans).
These bills reflect a significant level of bipartisan support and demonstrate the administration's commitment to improving infrastructure, supporting veterans, and addressing various public needs.
You just posted something that contradicts chis, not me, single speed. I appreciate the assist.

Reactions: Finance85
You just posted something that contradicts chis, not me, single speed. I appreciate the assist.
Ummmmm.... what I posted demonstrates that he was able to get bipartisan support so it was reasonable to expect it could happen again. Your post suggested he was a fool to ever expect bipartisan support.

You are a numpty among numpties.

Ummmmm.... what I posted demonstrates that he was able to get bipartisan support so it was reasonable to expect it could happen again. Your post suggested he was a fool to ever expect bipartisan support.

You are a numpty among numpties.
Now read chis post.

I'm gonna set the line at drawing you pictures Riley. It's one thing if I have to dumb stuff down to window licker for you but if you start needing pictures your ass is gonna get subbed the f.uck out.

Now read chis post.

I'm gonna set the line at drawing you pictures Riley. It's one thing if I have to dumb stuff down to window licker for you but if you start needing pictures your ass is gonna get subbed the f.uck out.
I did. Maybe you will realize your error when you sober up tomorrow. Maybe. If you sober up.

Reactions: Ree4
I did. Maybe you will realize your error when you sober up tomorrow. Maybe. If you sober up.
Well, try it again, maybe it will come to you.

"President Biden expected bipartisan legislation addressing numerous issues on the border and it didn't happen. That's today's whys."

And you posted:

During the Biden administration, several bipartisan bills have been passed, showcasing cooperation between Democrats and Republicans. Some notable examples include:

You got this little buddy. Just tap it in.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Done. You implied Biden is a fool for expecting bi-partisan support of any sort because he hasn't had any the last 4 years. I gave you several examples where he has already gotten bi-partisan support on some majot legislation.

Are you now saying Biden has been able to get bi-partisan support and it was reasonable to think he could on the border bill? Or is your addled state, are you saying something else that is incoherent to all but you?

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Done. You implied Biden is a fool for expecting bi-partisan support of any sort because he hasn't had any the last 4 years. I gave you several examples where he has already gotten bi-partisan support on some majot legislation.

Are you now saying Biden has been able to get bi-partisan support and it was reasonable to think he could on the border bill? Or is your addled state, are you saying something else that is incoherent to all but you?
The GOP is an unserious joke.

"President Biden expected bipartisan legislation addressing numerous issues on the border and it didn't happen. That's today's whys."

And you posted:

You got this little buddy. Just tap it in.
I got it. You clearly don't.

Sober up and try again tomorrow.

I told you I draw my line at pictures, I've already provided the information you need.
And right on cue the pussy backs out.

It's late here at the old folks home. I've had enough fun making you look the fool for the day. Sleep off your one beer and try again tomorrow.

And right on cue the pussy backs out.

It's late here at the old folks home. I've had enough fun making you look the fool for the day. Sleep off your one beer and try again tomorrow.
The only thing I backed out of was doing your homework for you.

You can do it little buddy, I believe in you.

giphy.gif

Me the last 6 days.

It’s good to see the right finally has a issue to call out democrats for. So that’s 1 for about every 4 the right is wackadoodle about.
Republicans want the appearance of hating immigration but they don’t really want to solve it. They love them some cheap labor.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It’s good to see the right finally has a issue to call out democrats for. So that’s 1 for about every 4 the right is wackadoodle about.
Republicans want the appearance of hating immigration but they don’t really want to solve it. They love them some cheap labor.
trump himself has a long history hiring or employing - directly and indirectly - illegal immigrants

that just doesn't matter

trump himself has a long history hiring or employing - directly and indirectly - illegal immigrants

that just doesn't matter
Republicans love to hate public employees but I’d bet anything government waste is less than business fraud/tax fraud.

that just doesn't matter
They were manipulated at the very beginning of Biden’s presidency by Ted Cruz’ dog and pony show. That was planned. Worked like a charm, too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT