ADVERTISEMENT

Big Tens PBP Thread

man my BTN feed on YTTV is so far behind..
Spencer has work to do if he wants the fastest pin...

hawks came here to chew bubblegum and pin people, and they must be all outta bubble gum
Same. Had the radio off a bit ago. Moved downstairs as Lee was about to start and turn that one on and it’s over a minute in and Spencer is up 8-1 already. When a lot of people in the area are watching the same event, it delays.
S#!T, lee gave up an escape.
Bad time for a dip in form. 😉

Reactions: just_somebody
honestly think if ragnuson is on opposite side of bracket at NCAAs he could be a finalist. he is long and probably the best 125 i have seen outside of spencer. that is how dominate spencer has been
Tell it to spooner and his likes

Reminds me of Glory a few years ago. Looked good because it took 3 periods to make by tech against Spencer, and he got a reversal. Same thing here for Ragusin.
It's just so rare to see someone even challenge Lee that it's hard to not be impressed. You know a guy is good when it doesn't look like Spencer is drilling on him.

Ironside now a shout out for Tony Winkler.

"A video about Gable, Brands and Me"

Lee must be sick. Mic caught Brands , amongst other things, say "you're at freaking 30%" after the match to Lee

$10 is worth it for brands comments alone. He barked at that ref that whole match after potentially dangerous. Bad. Called him every name in book
Really? Yea I don’t get why they call that PD. It is illegal clear as day.

Eirman quick shot.
Nothing
Now a snap and go behind
10 seconds in.
Eirman is oddly thinking about a cradle.
oob
2-0
2:25 left
esc
2-1
leg for Filuus
but Eriman covers for TD
4-1
Fillius has a leg and Eriman goes oob
Weird sequence.
Review.

ADS is on a carry not finish
2 carry not finished yet/
Sjoelling squares each time.
Points waved off for Eriman.
2-1 leading there.
Eimran with a TD
6-2 with a min left
ADS cannot finish.
0-0
44 seconds
Eriman is up 8-3
28 seconds.

Eirman 4 NF
Smoejling is long for ADS
Another leg for ADs and SW on Smoeling.
End of 1
0-0

Eirman always looks like he's giving up points and then scores.
14-3
ADS is up and out.
1-0
1:33
Eirman has dobule wings.

Reactions: 24 so far
Schroder telling cornin to stop chirping after the win... nobody afraid to express themselves today

Lee must be sick. Mic caught Brands , amongst other things, say "you're at freaking 30%" after the match to Lee

$10 is worth it for brands comments alone. He barked at that ref that whole match after potentially dangerous. Bad. Called him every name in book
Yeah I heard Brands say that too. Wasn't sure if he meant health or in terms of peaking, idk. But hearing Terry that entire match chirping the refs was absolute gold haha

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT