ADVERTISEMENT

Black man asks for dog to be put on leash...woman calls 911

Well, that's pretty anti-climactic. Forever. This is but an idle amusement. Not that I think it will come into play.
Then forever it is. If she is convicted of the misdemeanor charge then I leave HROT forever. If she is found not guilty or the case is dismissed then you leave HROT forever.

Deal?

Then forever it is. If she is convicted of the misdemeanor charge then I leave HROT forever. If she is found not guilty or the case is dismissed then you leave HROT forever.

Deal?

Deal has been accepted.
TJ’s posting future here resides with a racist woman from New York.
We’ll see what happens.

ME: Look, if you’re going to do what you want, I’m going to do what I want, but you’re not going to like it.

HER: What’s that?

ME (to the dog): Come here, puppy!

That. Is. A. Threat.

Case dismissed.

A couple points:

1. At any time, she could have followed park rules and put the leash on the dog.

2. Virtually the entire time she was on the phone with 911, she had possession of her dog and he did not approach her.

3. The way she freaked out was 100% a false report.

Arraignment is set for Oct 14th. The DA sounds serious, defendants attorney sounds confident and the NYT says that experts say that the evidence against her is strong.

This should be interesting!

Being nervous isn’t a crime. She told police that an African-American man was threatening her and her dog, and that’s exactly what was happening.

Think for a moment about the most important woman in your life. It could be your wife or your daughter or your mother or anyone close to you. Take your pick. Now imagine that she’s in a public park and a stranger tells her “I’m going to do what I want and you’re not going to like it,” then proceeds to try to lure her dog away with treats and records her with his phone despite her repeatedly asking him to stop.

Would you consider that threatening behavior?

Don’t even bother answering, because you know damn well you’d be lying if you said no.

But the entire interaction was based on her not following park rules and leashing her dog. If her dog was leashed, there would never have been any confrontation at all.

If I'm out on the street disturbing the peace and you yell at me to shut up, I don't and then you make some vague, veiled threat and I call 911 saying you're threatening me, does that put you in the wrong? I'm still disturbing the peace.

Nothing she did, at any point, was a felony, but she deserves her fine and her life lesson.

A couple points:

1. At any time, she could have followed park rules and put the leash on the dog.

2. Virtually the entire time she was on the phone with 911, she had possession of her dog and he did not approach her.

3. The way she freaked out was 100% a false report.

The terrible irony with these people, is after they've been doxxed and paid a big social (and sometimes career) price, they seem to all say "I'm so sorry...This has ruined my life".........when --literally-- that's EXACTLY what they were intending to do to someone else - ruin someone else's life, just because they were a minority.

Bitch is learning a lesson, and we're only on Chapter 1 of the syllabus....

Deal has been accepted.
TJ’s posting future here resides with a racist woman from New York.
We’ll see what happens.

Better find someone on the ground in NYC. I'm guessing this is the last headline. It's a misdemeanor fine. Do you really think she'll fight it in court? Even if I felt wronged, I wouldn't. I'd pay the damn thing and move on with life.

Reactions: Joes Place
Arraignment is set for Oct 14th. The DA sounds serious, defendants attorney sounds confident and the NYT says that experts say that the evidence against her is strong.

This should be interesting!

She needs to just take the plea, pay the fine, and move on. Dragging this out isn't going to make things better for her.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Better find someone on the ground in NYC. I'm guessing this is the last headline. It's a misdemeanor fine. Do you really think she'll fight it in court? Even if I felt wronged, I wouldn't. I'd pay the damn thing and move on with life.
The article says the charge is punishable by up to a year in jail. That’s considerably more than a simple fine.

Apparently she's not an American citizen, I hadn't realized that. I wonder what a conviction would do for her immigration status?

But the entire interaction was based on her not following park rules and leashing her dog. If her dog was leashed, there would never have been any confrontation at all.

If I'm out on the street disturbing the peace and you yell at me to shut up, I don't and then you make some vague, veiled threat and I call 911 saying you're threatening me, does that put you in the wrong? I'm still disturbing the peace.

Nothing she did, at any point, was a felony, but she deserves her fine and her life lesson.
It doesn’t matter that her dog was off its leash. She could be fined for doing that, but that’s immaterial to the misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report.

It also doesn’t matter what she told the guy she was going to say to the cops.

The only thing that matters, as it pertains to the criminal charge, is whether or not she made false statements to the police. Nothing she said in the phone call was false.

Case dismissed.

Being nervous isn’t a crime. She told police that an African-American man was threatening her and her dog, and that’s exactly what was happening.

Think for a moment about the most important woman in your life. It could be your wife or your daughter or your mother or anyone close to you. Take your pick. Now imagine that she’s in a public park and a stranger tells her “I’m going to do what I want and you’re not going to like it,” then proceeds to try to lure her dog away with treats and records her with his phone despite her repeatedly asking him to stop.

Would you consider that threatening behavior?

Don’t even bother answering, because you know damn well you’d be lying if you said no.

I would agree with you except for the whole 2020 thing.

The only thing that matters, as it pertains to the criminal charge, is whether or not she made false statements to the police. Nothing she said in the phone call was false.
LOL

Her entire call was a false statement.

It doesn’t matter that her dog was off its leash. She could be fined for doing that, but that’s immaterial to the misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report.

It also doesn’t matter what she told the guy she was going to say to the cops.

Case dismissed.
I’m going off memory, didn’t she say he was threatening her life... all while remaining there to threaten him with her weaponizing his being a black man, approaching him aggressively in so doing?

Was nice having you around, TJ.

I’m going off memory, didn’t she say he was threatening her life... all while remaining there to threaten him with her weaponizing his being a black man, approaching him aggressively in so doing?

In fairness, she told him that she was going to call the cops and say that an African-American man was threatening her life. When she called, she never said threatening her life. That said, she said he was threatening her and from what I've read, maybe you could construe a threat against the dog, but not against her.

Reactions: Rudolph
In fairness, she told him that she was going to call the cops and say that an African-American man was threatening her life. When she called, she never said threatening her life. That said, she said he was threatening her and from what I've read, maybe you could construe a threat against the dog, but not against her.

If someone threatened to harm your dog that wouldn't be a threat against you?

"Hey, sister... if you don't STFU I'm going to to something you're not going to like to your dog."

Not a threat?

She told Cooper that she was going to tell police he was threatening her life. And if she had actually told police he was threatening her life then there is a legitimate case for filing a false police report.

But she did not tell police he was threatening her life. And that’s the singular reason why she’s not guilty. The only way she gets convicted is if her defense attorney gets saddled with a jury full of dumbasses who can’t understand that distinction.

She told Cooper that she was going to tell police he was threatening her life. And if she had actually told police he was threatening her life then there is a legitimate case for filing a false police report.

But she did not tell police he was threatening her life. And that’s the singular reason why she’s not guilty. The only way she gets convicted is if her defense attorney gets saddled with a jury full of dumbasses who can’t understand that distinction.

So, 2020?

Reactions: TJ8869

“I’m in the Ramble, there is a man, African-American, he has a bicycle helmet and he is recording me and threatening me and my dog,”

So exactly how did he "threaten" her?

Reactions: RileyHawk
Post #551
LOL...you have got to be kidding. She'll take a plea and you'll leave...though I seriously...seriously...doubt you have the integrity to live up to your bet.

But just in case...

38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif

That was clearly aimed at her dog.
If someone tries to lure your dog away from you and also records video of you despite you repeatedly asking them to stop, it’s reasonable to perceive that as threatening to both you and your dog.

Hell, we had college students demanding “safe spaces” because they felt threatened when someone wrote “Trump 2016” with sidewalk chalk on the campus. But this woman isn’t allowed to feel threatened by a strange man trying to take her dog and recording video of her against her wishes?

LOL...you have got to be kidding. She'll take a plea and you'll leave...though I seriously...seriously...doubt you have the integrity to live up to your bet.

But just in case...

38de9ea933036b54871fe1fe61cc87c0.gif
If she pleads guilty to a misdemeanor then I will leave HROT permanently. You can write that in sidewalk chalk for posterity.

Reactions: Pinehawk
If someone tries to lure your dog away from you and also records video of you despite you repeatedly asking them to stop, it’s reasonable to perceive that as threatening to both you and your dog.

Hell, we had college students demanding “safe spaces” because they felt threatened when someone wrote “Trump 2016” with sidewalk chalk on the campus. But this woman isn’t allowed to feel threatened by a strange man trying to take her dog and recording video of her against her wishes?

That's a stretch. I think she'll pay her fine and try to GTFO of the headlines.

More LOL...she approached HIM despite repeated requests to keep her distance. She felt no threat at all. And that CAN be used to establish her state of mind if she wants to take this to trial. She won't. A guilty plea to a misdemeanor in exchange for a fine and no jail time.

Has Trump weighed in on this one? She ought to think about fundraising from the MAGA army and capitalize on the anti cancel culture stuff. Hire a legal dream team and become a right wing icon.

I want a trial! It would be lame to lose a longtime poster on a simple plea.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT