ADVERTISEMENT

Brian Kelly to LSU; Matt Campbell to Notre Dame

Kelly got the all time wins record at ND but knows the academic standards hold him back from a Natty. He's going to LSU because it's talent rich and they have no standards. He can win a title there.

Notice a difference in Kelly versus Lincoln Riley. Riley ran from the SEC to a spot where he could win comfortably. Kelly is going right into the SEC when he easily could have stayed at ND, won a ton of games, and retired there. Kelly's got guts, IMO.

Kelly got the all time wins record at ND but knows the academic standards hold him back from a Natty. He's going to LSU because it's talent rich and they have no standards. He can win a title there.

Notice a difference in Kelly versus Lincoln Riley. Riley ran from the SEC to a spot where he could win comfortably. Kelly is going right into the SEC when he easily could have stayed at ND, won a ton of games, and retired there. Kelly's got guts, IMO.

ND alum friends of mine are texting me — $15M/yr for Kelly at LSU. If true, crazy money.

but they would for Fickell?
Notre Dame sells itself. Brian Kelly was at Cincy before ND, so I don’t think Fickle will have problems recruiting.

Iowa State might have dodged a bullet by having a disappointing season. There’s no doubt Campbell would be gone if ND offered. I’m guessing Matt Campbell isn’t at the top of their list.

Wonder if Iowa might be back in the picture for the WDM Valley tight end with Kelly leaving ND.

And no way Campbell to ND, his best self just isn’t good enough for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT