ADVERTISEMENT

bumpy weather Tuesday

QC weather bubble engaged

Red Button Animation GIF by CBeebies HQ
Ts & Ps to all you QC 'bubblers'.

Y'all got a bullseye painted on ya right now.

Basement?! Dude, I thought you were from Ioway. Card officially revoked. Get your ass on the porch and say seven hail Kimmies.

Agreed. Man card revoked, not eligible for reinstatement until he takes a hand pic

I rode out the Derecho on the first floor despite making everyone else go to the basement. I felt like Lt. Dan in Forest Gump riding out the storm

Meh...nothing special here in CR. Both lines dropped all too brief heavy rainfall, then flew on through.

I guess I should be happy we got some rain, but (so far) we didn't really get all that much considering the forecast.

Sigh...
We must have received a decent amount in North CR, the local ‘pond’ areas filled in nicely. Just came down to fast to be super helpful.

Around 3:15 pm today on farm just north of Palmer, we got the warning..went out on road and observed that rope tornado. Very well defined with Sun in West and high cloud bank to east. Could see it zig-zagging around with visible debris kicking up at base...first I have ever seen. Glad it stayed east of our place.

Around 3:15 pm today on farm just north of Palmer, we got the warning..went out on road and observed that rope tornado. Very well defined with Sun in West and high cloud bank to east. Could see it zig-zagging around with visible debris kicking up at base...first I have ever seen. Glad it stayed east of our place.
Double CSB, Mrs. Lucas had a patient a few years ago who went outside to look at a tornado and had his head caved in by a piece of sheet metal the storm was carrying on. Food for thought.
Second CSB, we picked up our dog a few miles to the east of Palmer. I think the lady runs a grooming business, still, but cut away from the rescue organization she was affiliated with. She is a mile or two west of Pioneer as I recall.

Double CSB, Mrs. Lucas had a patient a few years ago who went outside to look at a tornado and had his head caved in by a piece of sheet metal the storm was carrying on. Food for thought.
I've shared this CSB on here before but when I was a kid I was staying at my grandparents down in SW Iowa we had a close call with a tornado, it got within 2-3 miles of the house. The next day my grandpa and I were out in the pasture and found a truck on it's top in the field. It was his friend's truck, that lived 2 or 3 miles away. The tornado took the truck for one hell of an airborne ride.

• Wow
Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT