ADVERTISEMENT

Chryst announces he's staying at Texas

flight logs show private jet from IC in Las Vegas yesterday and Raleigh today. I can assume the UNLV coach may have been a meeting. But not sure who would be coming out of Raleigh… or the jet owner is just traveling lol. Who knows…

flight logs show private jet from IC in Las Vegas yesterday and Raleigh today. I can assume the UNLV coach may have been a meeting. But not sure who would be coming out of Raleigh… or the jet owner is just traveling lol. Who knows…
There have been articles that talk about candidates deliberately taking flights from out of the way airports, specifically to throw off the internet flight tracker sleuths. So it could be a candidate who lives one, or even two states away.

Joker Phillips
Freddie Kitchens
Kurt Roper (iowa native)

If this was true, why would be wait 2.5 months to finally meet with a candidate?

Any chance that this delay means something further like KF retiring? Slow playing it to get back at BG?

Paul Chryst wouldn’t commit to the position as OC so that tells me he couldn’t get the freedom to run the offense how he saw fit or that he couldn’t bring in his own people for line, wr, rb, and te so he said thanks but no thanks. KF just needs to retire at this point and let someone younger take over this craptastic offense like Ryan Grubb to be able to turn this thing around.

If Chryst is choosing to remain as an analyst at TX over being OC at Iowa.....that should show how terrible the OC job looks to others. No wonder its taking this long & longer to find someone to take the career suicide position. If Bud gets the spot, then thats all the proof I need that they couldn't find any takers which is extremely sad position that we are in

Paul Chryst wouldn’t commit to the position as OC so that tells me he couldn’t get the freedom to run the offense how he saw fit or that he couldn’t bring in his own people for line, wr, rb, and te so he said thanks but no thanks. KF just needs to retire at this point and let someone younger take over this craptastic offense like Ryan Grubb to be able to turn this thing around.
Little voices "tells" you this? 😆 🤣 😂 😹

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT