ADVERTISEMENT

Chryst announces he's staying at Texas

I feel like we are moving the goalposts. Kirk said the announcement would come the third or fourth week in January and we are in the first working day of the third week. Why does this reflect poorly on him when he has made a commitment and hasn’t slipped on it?
I think you're the one moving the goalposts. I'm pretty sure he was quoted as saying 2nd or 3rd week.

According to the twitter sphere and apparently on3, Brad has said that the money will be scraped together, and that isn't the issue.
“Scraped together.” Lol. Look at the bump we deservedly gave Parker. It’s there. I mean cmon. If it’s the right guy in any business you find the money. You have to. If, and I have no idea we’re being cheap we deserve what we get. All everyone talks about is Tge Big Ten and all our great contracts and how rich all the teams are getting. So if it’s 500K to a million more freaking pony up.

That wasnt my point but since you mentioned it…he actually was. He was hired middle of the morning

LMFAO, incredible reporting. However, reading comprehension appears go be difficult when I said a job "like" Arizona should be targeting Chryst. I guess ya got me by that half hour, I'll give ya that.

LMFAO, incredible reporting. However, reading comprehension appears go be difficult when I said a job "like" Arizona should be targeting Chryst. I guess ya got me by that half hour, I'll give ya that.
Not reporting….you’re the one that got defensive about a comment that was only stating a fact, not even calling you out on it. And I’m sure when you said “like” it didnt mean Arizona since it was the most recent opening…..sure…..but whatever.

And writing composition seems to be difficult for you (“appears go be difficult”)

Exactly. The most important responsibility of any head coach is the acquisition of capable coordinators. Kirk's inability to build an effective offensive staff is a huge problem today and why this hire is so important. It's 100% on him and he'd be the first to tell you that.
Kirk has to execute better.
And clean up a few things.

I think you're the one moving the goalposts. I'm pretty sure he was quoted as saying 2nd or 3rd week.
Ok. I can’t find that quote, though I did listen to one that said “January” and did not specify the week. Either way, the timeline still has not exceeded the third week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT