ADVERTISEMENT

Chuck Schumer grilling skills

What does this have to do with black people being thugs?

Oh, and who the **** cares? But I’m sure your Orange Messiah is a pro behind the grill. I’m sure he knows so much about grilling that even George Foreman is impressed.

I’m voting for Kennedy. Not sure what Trump has to do with Schumer throwing a slice of cheese in a raw patty.

That Trump guy must live rent free in your head all day long. That must suck

I’m voting for Kennedy. Not sure what Trump has to do with Schumer throwing a slice of cheese in a raw patty.

If you think those patties are raw you must be buying old meat. Raw hamburger patties are pink not brown or gray.

• Haha
Reactions: nelly02 and thewop

I don’t care who you’re voting for, twat.

I’m just impressed you can post something that doesn’t have to do with undesirable races.

You must care because you said my Orange Messiah for some reason.

Now go back to your endless Trump obsession
Yeah, I am totally obsessed with Trump. Derpity derp.

You reflect poorly on the white race. How about you demonstrate a little Ayrian pride, because you’re starting to give white supremacists a bad name.

I’m actually impressed that a a Chuck Schumer grilling thread turned qui kly
Into a Trump thread. I didn’t see that one coming.

Your numerous responses to me speak otherwise.

Yawn is your feeble attempts at cloaking your racism. You’re not fooling anyone.
Yawn to being called a racist. It just gets old. It’s when you know the person you are talking to has nothing of value to say.

You are now just Don Lemon

Yawn to being called a racist. It just gets old. It’s when you know the person you are talking to has nothing of value to say.

You are now just Don Lemon
I don’t know why it is so hard for you and your kind to admit to what you are. 🤣

But you’re still yawning. Lol.

Btw, I have no idea who Don Lemon is. I’m sure, though, he’s as bright as Don Imus.

Look closer. Shit is raw. The fat has not melted at all.

And for being raw, I'm not digging the color of that meat either.

Delhi Belly Sneezing GIF

Reactions: OutbackBowl2017
This thread proves that HORT can argue about anything. Who really gives a $hit how he grills his burgers?? Maybe they had friends over from Wisconsin and they wanted a raw dog.

How can you possibly trust a grown man who has never owned or maintained a back yard?...

Lots of smart/capable people have lived in cities their entire lives and never had backyards. Interesting that people think having a backyard and a grill has any bearing on the ability to do a job outside of maybe a yard maintenance job.

Then again, Larry the Cable Guy could probably make a solid run at the presidency these days.

Reactions: ericram and win4jj
Honestly, if you don't know what you're doing, don't be dishonest about it in your PR. (Set aside the question of, if you're the father, what are YOU doing doing the cooking on Father's Day?)

With that said...yesterday, for our father's day grilling, I secured a mixed ground beef/ground smoked pork belly product that exceeded expectations. I was expecting a more bacony flavor, but it ended up just being savory/smoky.

Lots of smart/capable people have lived in cities their entire lives and never had backyards. Interesting that people think having a backyard and a grill has any bearing on the ability to do a job outside of maybe a yard maintenance job.

Then again, Larry the Cable Guy could probably make a solid run at the presidency these days.
To quote my buddy, some years ago: "I hear John Roberts cuts his own grass. Good enough for me."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT