ADVERTISEMENT

Clarence Thomas

Agreed. I have zero confidence in Thomas’ integrity and that means the Court’s reputation is now tainted (for me). That’s a shame.

The part that bums me out is that this has basically always been known about him, yet he is still in a powerful role. Which makes me think the system is working as it is designed by modern standards. It doesn’t give me much in the way of hope.

Can Thomas be shamed enough to resign? That's the only question that matters. The GOP will not impeach him...period. They will not cede that seat to Biden. Thomas could be convicted of felonies and sentenced to jail time and he would still hold his seat. I'm squarely on the side of the fence that says Thomas will refuse to resign...and that refusal will have the full-throated support of the GOP.
I doubt he feels shame. He feels victimized. He will never resign because that would mean he was wrong, and was never the victim he's portrayed himself to be for 30+ years.

To be fair, near impossible for the senate judiciary committee to do much until the Feinstein situation gets sorted - they don’t have the votes to issue a subpoena until she returns/steps down or a republican crosses the line.

Didn’t she give up her Judiciary seat?

The left has been trying to target Clarence Thomas since his confirmation hearings. This is just the latest round of trying to model day lynch a black man that doesn't follow leftist ideology.

Doesn't matter that he didn't technically break any rules or laws. We hate him and therefore he is guilty. We will go after him and anyone close to him until we find the crime and then we will bang the drum until a lie becomes the truth.

If you don't think this happens look at how the left treated Caitlin Clark for daring to be good at basketball while white
Felon Dinesh D’Souza uses the “lynching Clarence Thomas” line and Wednesday, and hawkedoff regurgitates it a few days later.

F*cking sheeple.

You leftests have been after Thomas since he was sworn in without luck, this too shall pass.
People can argue against others without it being after them. This is showing Thomas to be corrupt and swayed by money. He should leave to save what he can about his legacy, whatever that is. Thomas at one point went 10 years without a question in court and his opinions were mostly just the written briefs from who he agreed with. This is showing that those numbers might mean he has never made an opinion and just works for the people that give him money.

I know you’re not smart enough to understand, that’s okay. In America your voice is equal to mine so don’t try to make mine not equal to yours.

People can argue against others without it being after them. This is showing Thomas to be corrupt and swayed by money. He should leave to save what he can about his legacy, whatever that is. Thomas at one point went 10 years without a question in court and his opinions were mostly just the written briefs from who he agreed with. This is showing that those numbers might mean he has never made an opinion and just works for the people that give him money.

I know you’re not smart enough to understand, that’s okay. In America your voice is equal to mine so don’t try to make mine not equal to yours.
Now you're accusing him of selling opinions from the high bench.

You have reached rock bottom.

Sure, why expect one of the most learned people in America who makes ruling on incredibly complex issues to be good at dotting a t, or crossing an I?
Surely the guy pays someone to do his taxes and disclosure forms. They are at risk if the info was fraudulent. Ask @SeaPA

Reactions: lucas80
Surely the guy pays someone to do his taxes and disclosure forms. They are at risk if the info was fraudulent. Ask @SeaPA
My Lib brain tells me that Ginni is crazy, and Clarence is so filled with hubris that they don't care about accuracy in their filings. And, chickens**t Republicans in Congress will chase down Hunter's laptop instead of looking into this.

My Lib brain tells me that Ginni is crazy, and Clarence is so filled with hubris that they don't care about accuracy in their filings. And, chickens**t Republicans in Congress will chase down Hunter's laptop instead of looking into this.
As in, “rules don’t apply to us” kinda hubris?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT