ADVERTISEMENT

Clarence Thomas

FtBpwxeX0AI9AWL

"Uncle Tom Enjoys Cigar With Benefactors" -- oil on Canvas, 2015
Wtf kind of racist shit are you posting? Holy shit.

Lol yea I got a good chuckle out of the immediate defense. Maybe this will help them come to the realization that you can disagree with a minority politician and their policies without it having anything to do with the color of their skin. A wild concept, I know.
True.

That said...this is some pretty shady shit with Thomas :)

Anyone can be a racist... and Thomas can still be guilty of all of his crappy dirty shenanigans. Just like with Lying Donnie, sucks to get caught

Oh no, the horror. It’s a good thing the crazy lib justices have no conflicts of interest.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Anita Hill was right about him and the lying Thomas did in that hearing set the stage for the nominees that followed, essentially you can now lie your way through a SCOTUS confirmation hearing and face zero consequences. We've seen this now numerous times since perv Clarence lowered the bar. Couple that with the fact that he's married to a fat cow who was a foot soldier in the efforts to commit sedition against the federal government, all based on her whackadoodle religious delusions.

That's where we are now and largely why most Americans have zero confidence in the SCOTUS and its legitimacy. The best court that's ever been bought, a true bargain.

Serious question, at what point do the perks become something you need to claim/disclose? Sounds like they’ve been friends for 20-30 years. I’ve been in friends boats and went from Tampa to Key West. I’ve stayed at their cabins fishing for a week. It never crossed my mind to claim those on taxes. Even if I was in a political position I would never include those.

Yeah. I hate racists. I'm surprised you just put your racism out there like that.
What I said wasn't racist in the least.

If the robe fits:

Uncle Tom​

noun

Un·cle Tom ˌəŋ-kəl-ˈtäm

1 disparaging : a Black person who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals)

2 disparaging : a person who is overly subservient to or cooperative with authority

Reactions: HawkMD
Serious question, at what point do the perks become something you need to claim/disclose? Sounds like they’ve been friends for 20-30 years. I’ve been in friends boats and went from Tampa to Key West. I’ve stayed at their cabins fishing for a week. It never crossed my mind to claim those on taxes. Even if I was in a political position I would never include those.
That's not that serious of a question.

I'm confident there are other criteria but one certainly is when you become a Supreme Court Justice.

This doesn’t seem to be new or exclusive to any one Justice.

Oh yeah so therefore it's all good. Great point!

How are these extra income efforts comparable to what Thomas was gifted by right wing political contributors?

Use all your words, DooBi. Try and explain what is racist about the post that is bothering you so much.
It bothers me that you are a racist. Additionally, it doesn't bother you because of politics. You justify it because it's not your "team". It's a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk

A key difference appears to be the fact that the story you linked is based on financial disclosures from the justices. One of the main points of the Thomas story is that he DIDN'T report any of the benefits/gifts in question.

That is a non-answer.

What is racist about pointing out Clarence Thomas' obvious Uncle Tom behavior?
I agree with you most of the time but really WTF.
I would dare you to walk into a room of black people and call someone an uncle tom.
Would you say the same if someone said the black persons behavior was acting like a N*****?

Reactions: sober_teacher
I agree with you most of the time but really WTF.
I would dare you to walk into a room of black people and call someone an uncle tom.
Would you say the same if someone said the black persons behavior was acting like a N*****?
Vastly different scenarios.

And it's not like I'm the only one that has made the observation.

I happen to agree with Rep. Bennie Thompson:

And Samuel L. Jackson:

And Sen. Emmanuel Jones:

Vastly different scenarios.

And it's not like I'm the only one that has made the observation.

I happen to agree with Rep. Bennie Thompson:

And Samuel L. Jackson:

And Sen. Emmanuel Jones:

Although not as bad as the "n" word, it's probably a little bit inappropriate for a white person to use the "UT" terminology. Stan and Token covered this topic in "South Park"

Although not as bad as the "n" word, it's probably a little bit inappropriate for a white person to use the "UT" terminology. Stan and Token covered this topic in "South Park"
bingo.
Much like with the N word, Benny Thompson is black.

What I said wasn't racist in the least.

If the robe fits:

Uncle Tom​

noun

Un·cle Tom ˌəŋ-kəl-ˈtäm

1 disparaging : a Black person who is overeager to win the approval of whites (as by obsequious behavior or uncritical acceptance of white values and goals)

2 disparaging : a person who is overly subservient to or cooperative with authority

Anyone accusing a block person an Uncle Tom is a racist POS.

You have issues, we all know that, but I am surprised you went this low. What a complete ass.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT