ADVERTISEMENT

Clark

I'll say it, Clark got absolutely F****d. F****d, F****d, F****d, F****d, F****d, F****d! Pisses me of it was the only championship match where the official made himself part.

Reactions: minnhawkeye
C
Cut back. Imagine being belly to back and then all of a sudden throwing your knees into the back of your opponents knees to bring them back down...very rarely called
I had thought CC was trying to throw in a leg quick at that point pretty surprised they called a cutback. Cory looked really good he has the gas tank and looks like he is getting used to wrestling with a tough injury. I had a torn up shoulder and finished a season with it a previous poster had said it correct there is not much pain but no strength either. He is learning live a thrive with it
My interpretation of the end of the match he was anxious to shake hands and get back training he knows that he can win even with the injury CC has got this he is ready..

Reactions: wasdt21 and shobart
C

I had thought CC was trying to throw in a leg quick at that point pretty surprised they called a cutback. Cory looked really good he has the gas tank and looks like he is getting used to wrestling with a tough injury. I had a torn up shoulder and finished a season with it a previous poster had said it correct there is not much pain but no strength either. He is learning live a thrive with it
My interpretation of the end of the match he was anxious to shake hands and get back training he knows that he can win even with the injury CC has got this he is ready..
Yea I had trouble doing some shoulder exercises with 5lb dumbbell in physical therapy. I can only imagine lifting 133lbs in abduction movements.

Cory got screwed . Have always loved watching him wrestle, tough as nails, rides and works for the turn. Also can't understand when he has that shoulder turn they seem to always stop it for potential dangerous. Watching Retherford in his finals dam he almost took Jordan's arm off and no stoppage.
If Cory can make it to the finals he can win it and I'm going to be cheering my butt off for him one of many all times Hawk wrestlers.

I AGREE 100 %... The refs were clearly lacking and the explanations or lack thereof were terrible. Why make such a garbage call instead of letting them go to OT and settle it the right way...on the mat !

I'm not going to call out the refs for any bias necessarily yet I've always found that the majority of times the headgear call is pretty obvious. I was pretty disappointed with the non call and although the end result "is what it is" of course, I thought it was a pretty big whiff by the refs. For what it's worth I would've felt the same way if the tables were turned in that particular scenario. Pretty frustrating.

That was great wrestling. Nato was in deep, clark was fighting off great shots, clark would get in deep and nato was fighting. Just wish, we couldve held on another second to push it to ot. Those two should wrestle again in a few weeks though.
Clark would have held on with two good arms. Don't forget he's wearing a bowling glove on one hand also.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT