ADVERTISEMENT

College Football Week 1 Games Thread

2D_

HB All-American
Apr 3, 2023
The first B1G team to play this year is Rutgers playing Howard. We also have Top 25 teams such as Missouri, NC State, and Kansas playing. Those turd Goofers are also playing tonight, hopefully they take an L from North Carolina. Illinois is the third B1G team to play tonight.

Rutgers just started, I'll be keeping my eye on them. Because I've seen a lot of people say they're a "dark horse" that may only lose 2 or 3 times. We'll see if they live up to the hype.

Its only 2 minutes into the first game, but considering its against Howard, Rutgers is already punting and needed a bad time management-forced timeout.

Early indications are that Rutgers might really freaking suck this season. (sorry @MrsScrew !)

Its only 2 minutes into the first game, but considering its against Howard, Rutgers is already punting and needed a bad time management-forced timeout.

Early indications are that Rutgers might really freaking suck this season. (sorry @MrsScrew !)
Actually, now that I think about it,

Brian Ferentz probably sitting around trying to calm himself after that first RU drive to open the season.

downboy-boner.gif

very worried that @MrsScrew will copy your post and fling it back in our faces on sat 2 mins after our game begins
:)

Rutgers with the Iowa offensive gameplan, when BF was coordinator.

Waste a little bit of clock when have the ball and let the defense put the Pick6 TDs on the board.

No. Always pull for conference teams in the non-con.
I know I probably should, but I can't do it. I won't do it.

Can't (and won't) ever root for Minnesota, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Illinois or ISU - even though ISU isn't a conference foe.

I'll root against their competition if the comp's loss is critical for Iowa's chances of success, but I won't ever consciously root for those 5 programs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT