ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to pepsicock and the other great Gamecock fans out there!

I didn't do a thing. Loved our defense But I appreciate the love . :) Glad that you guys won your game also . We went from 6-7 last year to 9-4 this year with only 12 seniors this year . Thanks again The Big 10 did very well in bowl games
DSe4gH-WsAE1Eg6.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't do a thing. Loved our defense But I appreciate the love . :) Glad that you guys won your game also . We went from 6-7 last year to 9-4 this year with only 12 seniors this year . Thanks again
Just logged on to look you up pepsicock. I wanted the BIG10 to go undefeated, but im perfectly ok with Jim & the not so meaty chicklets going down to South Carolina. Congrats!

Rooted for the Gamecocks today, glad they came back. Can't stand Harbaby and Michigan fan base. Moving to South Carolina in 8 days but will always be a Hawk.

The one B1G team who didn't play Iowa .... they lost. If a B1G team had to lose ... I'm happy it was to South Carolina.

Hey! Congrats pepsi! I was cheering for you. Couldn't beat a nicer bunch of assholes.

My brother was in Tampa today with a bus group. He enjoyed the win but it was a bit chilly. Colder for him when he heads back to Columbia tomorrow. A very unexpected nine wins for SC. A good bowl season with the Gamecocks and Hawkeyes both win. Glad to celebrate with Pepsi.

Reactions: HawkweyeinSATX
Just logged on to look you up pepsicock. I wanted the BIG10 to go undefeated, but im perfectly ok with Jim & the not so meaty chicklets going down to South Carolina. Congrats!
Like Pepsicock and the South Carolina fans I sat near at Outback don’t like outcome. My dislike of the SEC even had me cheering for Notre Dame, even though I really dig the LSU fans I know.

Reactions: pepsicock
My brother was in Tampa today with a bus group. He enjoyed the win but it was a bit chilly. Colder for him when he heads back to Columbia tomorrow. A very unexpected nine wins for SC. A good bowl season with the Gamecocks and Hawkeyes both win. Glad to celebrate with Pepsi.
Maybe one day we can meet up at Rush’s in the near future. Glad Clemson lost also

I didn't do a thing. Loved our defense But I appreciate the love . :) Glad that you guys won your game also . We went from 6-7 last year to 9-4 this year with only 12 seniors this year . Thanks again The Big 10 did very well in bowl games
DSe4gH-WsAE1Eg6.jpg
Had a question for you PCock. During the broadcast they said that this season and last combined 15 wins were a school record, for any two seasons back to back. Is that right? I found that hard to believe. I can remember some decent Gamecock teams, and was suprized that could be the case. Just wondering. Thanks......

Had a question for you PCock. During the broadcast they said that this season and last combined 15 wins were a school record, for any two seasons back to back. Is that right? I found that hard to believe. I can remember some decent Gamecock teams, and was suprized that could be the case. Just wondering. Thanks......
I just took a look at Wikipedia bc that didn't sound right.

1979-80 16 wins
1987-88 16 wins
2000-01 17 wins
2005-06 15 wins

2009 was 7-6
2010 was 9-5
2011 was 11-2
2012 was 11-2
2013 was 11-2
2014 was 7-6

So quite a few years that exceed that metric. Espn quality has gone down with recent terminations IMO

I just took a look at Wikipedia bc that didn't sound right.

1979-80 16 wins
1987-88 16 wins
2000-01 17 wins
2005-06 15 wins

2009 was 7-6
2010 was 9-5
2011 was 11-2
2012 was 11-2
2013 was 11-2
2014 was 7-6

So quite a few years that exceed that metric. Espn quality has gone down with recent terminations IMO
Thanks for doing the legwork Meat. I thought that sounded odd, because I know they've had some decent teams. Looks like they were way off on that from 2010-2013. Nice run there for the Cocks.....

Gamecock fans deserved that one. Most B1G fans would have taken 7-1 with Harbaugh losing in a heartbeat. Some might have even preferred it to 8-0.

They were talking about the most wins for a coach in his first two at South Carolina. 15 wins sounds right.
Joe Morrison and Spurrier were two others.
Go Hawkeyes!

How cold is it in Iowa ? It's 24 here in Columbia SC

We're warming up to hang between -10 and +10. My niece in Summerville SC is having some day today trying to make sure the water pipes don't freeze and hoping the power doesn't go off. Crazy times down there, Pepsi.

Time for your boys to get back to punching Clemson in the mouth next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT