ADVERTISEMENT

Convince me to vote Kamala

ButtersHawk

HB All-American
Nov 23, 2021
But you can't use the word Trump. Tell me what she is good at and why I should vote for her based off of her own merit.

I told myself I won't vote for Trump again and as of yesterday RFK lost my vote so have it you idiots. Maybe I'm the one vote that flips Iowa blue

In just one month she consolidated the entire Democratic party, raised the most money in history, chose a ridiculously likeable running mate, and put on a flawless convention the likes we have never seen before. Again, all of this happened in just 4 weeks. Imagine what she could do with 4 years.

In just one month she consolidated the entire Democratic party, raised the most money in history, chose a ridiculously likeable running mate, and put on a flawless convention the likes we have never seen before. Again, all of this happened in just 4 weeks. Imagine what she could do with 4 years.
Did she raise it or were donors just dumping money in because Biden was out?

But you can't use the word Trump. Tell me what she is good at and why I should vote for her based off of her own merit.

I told myself I won't vote for Trump again and as of yesterday RFK lost my vote so have it you idiots. Maybe I'm the one vote that flips Iowa blue
Iowa has no chance in hell flipping blue. Kamala is a empty suit that has never recieved a vote in a primary and is only there because the Democrats pushed sleepy Joe out the door. So I ask; Why would anyone vote for that piece of trash that has no policy, no ideas and wont take questions from anyone? Worst canidate ever in my lifetime and i am55. By the way she dropped out of the 2020 campaign with such low polling #s before any votes were cast. Pathetic!!

Kamala will support and defend the Constitution if the United States. There will be a peaceful and orderly transfer of power at the appropriate time. To date she has not been indicted or found guilty of any felonies or serious violations of state or local laws.

She has no indictments and not a felon… but rather prosecutes those type of people. I assume she will keep us on the path of inflation dropping, stock market at all time highs and keeping us at all time oil production. She’s going to pursue medical freedom. And, sounds like she will give you head.

She has no indictments and not a felon… but rather prosecutes those type of people. I assume she will keep us on the path of inflation dropping, stock market at all time highs and keeping us at all time oil production. She’s going to pursue medical freedom. And, sounds like she will give you head.
I'm going to jack off to the president, aren't I?

Reactions: spiderland

91b934.gif

She doesn’t golf and doesn’t own property where she can overcharge USSS (and Air Force) to stay.

Also, some say she has the most emotional intelligence you’ve ever seen

Kamala will support and defend the Constitution if the United States. There will be a peaceful and orderly transfer of power at the appropriate time. To date she has not been indicted or found guilty of any felonies or serious violations of state or local laws.
This. She will abide by the Constitution while Trump and his Christian nationalist base want to suspend it and make the US government an authoritarian theocracy.

Would she still be a tough prosecutor post George Floyd and BLM? Or would she hold her wet finger in the political air and move towards Defund the Police and other similar causes?

Iowa has no chance in hell flipping blue. Kamala is a empty suit that has never recieved a vote in a primary and is only there because the Democrats pushed sleepy Joe out the door. So I ask; Why would anyone vote for that piece of trash that has no policy, no ideas and wont take questions from anyone? Worst canidate ever in my lifetime and i am55. By the way she dropped out of the 2020 campaign with such low polling #s before any votes were cast. Pathetic!!
Tell me, in detail, what actual policies did trump put forward in his 4 years in office? He spoke in a lot of platitudes, tweeted a bunch of sentence fragments, committed several felonies, and led an insurrection. But on actual policy, he put nothing forward. See.... His healthcare plan, his immigration plan (an actual plan, not build the wall and make Mexico pay for it!)., his infrastructure plan, etc.

Thats fine. I can say his name as...

-Rip Van Stinkle
-Don Von Shitzinpants
-Pervert Hoover
-Sniffy McAdderall
-Don Snoreleone
-Fat Nixon
-Donny Two-Scoops
-Groper Cleveland

And sometimes, twatwaffle does the trick.

Thats fine. I can say his name as...

-Rip Van Stinkle
-Don Von Shitzinpants
-Pervert Hoover
-Sniffy McAdderall
-Don Snoreleone
-Fat Nixon
-Donny Two-Scoops
-Groper Cleveland

And sometimes, twatwaffle does the trick.
Wow you really sold me on Kamala's accomplishments man

If someone needs to be convinced to vote for anyone other than him at this point, you're either trolling or haven't been paying attention for the last decade.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT