ADVERTISEMENT

Cooper DeJean going #15 Overall in this NFL Mock Draft

No kidding.....It seems like in most years it ends up being about position runs in the first few rounds. A bunch of QBs early make sense. Then if you start to see an O-line run in the draft, moods shift. Or in the case of Cooper, a CB run. OR a 2 for 1 draft trade to move up. Looking forward to tonite. I honestly wish the best for that dude because he was the absolute bomb for Iowa football. I have not seen that type of crowd hype over one guy at an Iowa game for a LONG time in Iowa football.....he was it, and then some.

his 3 years at Iowa went way too fast

Jack Campbell and Cooper in the starting 11 on D would be kinda cool.

GMB9WhIW8AAGKih

• Love
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Man it is hard for me to see that.....BUT.....they have a hell of a bunch more intel that some old dude like me from WDM! If he fell to 25 and Green Bay DID NOT take him I/m driving to GB to have a chat with someone. I guess I am like any Iowa fan...I want to see my Iowa guys on my Pro team and if not, please be in the AFC.

The following mocks from today also have Cooper going #25 overall to Green Bay.

With the first 15 picks all going to offensive players, Cooper may slip much lower than expected, probably very late first or early second.

• Sad
Reactions: Rambler Hawk
Lions will rue taking Arnold over DeJean , I thought they were actually smart and traded up for Cooper , Packers better not overthink this pick , If Cooper falls to the 2nd He should have came back
After drafting our TE’s…shocked they passed on Coop - he will be fine though…

whoever gave Him the advice to enter the draft need beat up coming off the broken leg and seeing how His stock dropped . He could have been an immortal now He is a 2nd round pick

Reactions: ShonnDeereGreene
Clearly the GMs around the NFL consider him not sneaky fast enough to be a first rounder.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT