ADVERTISEMENT

Deacon Hill

ICHawk2440

HR All-State
Oct 27, 2018
Anyone know if/why he committed to iowa? Never heard anything about it until his tweet? Anything about this kid anyone have any insight?

So it looks like he went in the portal in october but just comitted to Fordham dec. 25th. Changed his mind 11 days later.

This transfer portal is odd as heck…I’d assume he decided on Iowa because of JB, but still 3rd/4th string Wiscy to the same at Iowa?

I also think quarterback evaluation is completely different from staff to staff, and only a few coaches in college football are really very good at it?

Kind of like how we are really good at identifying & developing defensive football players!

This transfer portal is odd as heck…I’d assume he decided on Iowa because of JB, but still 3rd/4th string Wiscy to the same at Iowa?

I also think quarterback evaluation is completely different from staff to staff, and only a few coaches in college football are really very good at it?

Kind of like how we are really good at identifying & developing defensive football players!
Maybe believes Cade is a 1 and done and that he can compete with Labas for start job.

Confirmed to be a scholarship player, interesting dynamic here with Budmayr, who, if you are into the tea leaves might just be getting a promotion? :)
I thought budmayr was full time staff now. Not just analyst part time job. I can't wait to see what hi role is now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT