ADVERTISEMENT

Deion Sanders Strict Dress Code

“GF played very little role in what happened at Iowa.”

It actually had nothing to do with what happened at Iowa The atmosphere that it created had a ton to do with how it was handled and the escalation that was involved.

GF getting murdered was a catalyst for discussion. That is the role it played at Iowa where it got former and current black players talking about the bottled up issues they had with the program. As pointed out, there were already some players tweeting about it in cryptic ways before GF was murdered. Plus the athletic department sorta knew they had a problem and took ineffective measures to deal with it.

Not sure how you can say it had nothing to do with what happened at Iowa and then turn right around and say the atmosphere it created had a ton to do with how it was handled.

• Haha
Reactions: dean_oliver222
"Bunch" of players is somewhat misleading when one considers the hundreds, probably more than a thousand black players KF and BD coached during their careers. Twenty-five or fifty sounds like a bunch, until you consider that's a single digit problem group, if that large.

When you have a situation where 95% don't have a problem and 5% have a problem, the problem might just be the 5%'s definition of "problem." I really doubt if the total of black players that said they felt racial hostility was anywhere close to 5%.

I think your numbers are going to be way off. While rosters are 100+ every season for all football players, Iowa has mostly white athletes and from spot checking a couple rosters it looks like about 1/3 are minorities. If we say Iowa averaged 30 new players a season with walkons and transfers included and 1/3 of those are minorities that would be 10 minorities per year. So with 23 seasons or so at Iowa that would be about 230 minority athletes under KF while he was the head coach at Iowa as a rough estimate.

And when we look at the players that were openly complaining, it seems like those athletes came in around 2007-2008 and after which is a key point here in my opinion. James Cleveland, Arvell Nelson, Cedric Everson, Abe Satterfield were all making news for getting arrested around that time. Iowa football had a new character issue and to me the football program probably learned the wrong lessons to deal with it which is why the complaints didn't seem to come from the first several years of KF at Iowa.

So if my understanding is correct that most complaints of racial bias or insensitivity came on or after 2008 that is 14 season with a guestimate of 140 minority athletes. That would be 17.9% of minority athletes complaining if we go with your low end of 25. What percentage of players should be openly making comments for us to admit there was a problem that needed to be addressed?

• Haha
I'm not sure I've ever seen such ignorance displayed in this argument before. Congratulations, hbutler2!

For pointing out people have to ignore the independent investigation, the university, the athletic department, and the staff to defend Coach Doyle and/or say there wasn't an issue at Iowa? I assume you are recognizing the sheer amount of ignorance it takes to think there wasn't a problem with Iowa football right?

For some reason I don't think thats you point, so Im going to laugh at you using the term ignorance.

• Haha
GF getting murdered was a catalyst for discussion. That is the role it played at Iowa where it got former and current black players talking about the bottled up issues they had with the program. As pointed out, there were already some players tweeting about it in cryptic ways before GF was murdered. Plus the athletic department sorta knew they had a problem and took ineffective measures to deal with it.

Not sure how you can say it had nothing to do with what happened at Iowa and then turn right around and say the atmosphere it created had a ton to do with how it was handled.

"Not sure how you can say it had nothing to do with what happened at Iowa and then turn right around and say the atmosphere it created had a ton to do with how it was handled."

It was pretty easy to type, pretty simple to type and no big words.
Pretty straight forward premise, you even proved the theory
"As pointed out, there were already some players tweeting about it in cryptic ways before GF was murdered."
So if it was occurring prior to GF being murdered then the actions were already happening so the murder wasn't an influence on the behaviors and actions in the football program. Pretty high probability that no one who was involved with the program had a clue to who GF was.
THEN GF was murdered and the atmosphere that was created had a ton to do with how those actions were viewed and handled.
In your opinion, do you think that it the GF murder had not occurred that the players would have felt that their voice would be heard like they did? Do you think they would have thought that there was money to be made going after KF, Doyle, BF, SW, etc? If you feel that the university would have done an internal investigation, hired an outside investigator to dig into some 'cryptic tweets' then we will agree to disagree.

“GF played very little role in what happened at Iowa.”

It actually had nothing to do with what happened at Iowa The atmosphere that it created had a ton to do with how it was handled and the escalation that was involved.
The whole GF thing could have been prevented by 1 simple thing, but nobody likes to say it.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
"Not sure how you can say it had nothing to do with what happened at Iowa and then turn right around and say the atmosphere it created had a ton to do with how it was handled."

"As pointed out, there were already some players tweeting about it in cryptic ways before GF was murdered."
So if it was occurring prior to GF being murdered then the actions were already happening so the murder wasn't an influence on the behaviors and actions in the football program. Pretty high probability that no one who was involved with the program had a clue to who GF was.
THEN GF was murdered and the atmosphere that was created had a ton to do with how those actions were viewed and handled.
In your opinion, do you think that it the GF murder had not occurred that the players would have felt that their voice would be heard like they did? Do you think they would have thought that there was money to be made going after KF, Doyle, BF, SW, etc? If you feel that the university would have done an internal investigation, hired an outside investigator to dig into some 'cryptic tweets' then we will agree to disagree.

Blessed is CID!

George Floyd's murder created an environment around the country that allowed for marginalized people to come forward with their problems. If George Floyd was not murdered I think Iowa would likely still have a similar if not the same environment that was causing black athletes to transfer and quit at an alarming rate. This was an issue Iowa was aware of, but not effectively dealing with yet.

George Floyd's murder didn't have anything to do Chris Doyle and other staff creating an environment that needed to be changed. Objectively speaking though George Floyd's murder had an effect at Iowa and that effect was mostly getting players to come forward. More importantly it created an environment where people followed up with those who complained and it was given the attention it deserved.

Also, those looking for money are a small minority of those who came forward. People need to quit acting like this was black athletes looking for money when a large majority that came forward seem to be content with Coach Doyle being gone and changes in the program. There are always people looking for short cuts, but when you take a real look at it, you will see most of the players who spoke out about Coach Doyle and the staff did not benefit in any way. Current and future players will benefit with the changes that Iowa football has made.

• Haha
I think your numbers are going to be way off. While rosters are 100+ every season for all football players, Iowa has mostly white athletes and from spot checking a couple rosters it looks like about 1/3 are minorities. If we say Iowa averaged 30 new players a season with walkons and transfers included and 1/3 of those are minorities that would be 10 minorities per year. So with 23 seasons or so at Iowa that would be about 230 minority athletes under KF while he was the head coach at Iowa as a rough estimate.

And when we look at the players that were openly complaining, it seems like those athletes came in around 2007-2008 and after which is a key point here in my opinion. James Cleveland, Arvell Nelson, Cedric Everson, Abe Satterfield were all making news for getting arrested around that time. Iowa football had a new character issue and to me the football program probably learned the wrong lessons to deal with it which is why the complaints didn't seem to come from the first several years of KF at Iowa.

So if my understanding is correct that most complaints of racial bias or insensitivity came on or after 2008 that is 14 season with a guestimate of 140 minority athletes. That would be 17.9% of minority athletes complaining if we go with your low end of 25. What percentage of players should be openly making comments for us to admit there was a problem that needed to be addressed?
I will confess to inviting a statistical argument where the small total numbers involved allow individual analysis rather than obtain insight through statistical aggregation. So we could actually ascertain the nature of every single complainer's complaint by listening to their complaint. Also, I think the actual number of complainers is around 20 but I was erring on the high side.

Your argument is too reliant on hypothetical facts to allow for a direct response. For example, you concede one of your premises is purely opinion. We don't know if there was a culture change following some citizenship issues back in 2008. There really isn't any reason to believe that KF changed his culture then, or at any point in his 30 year head coaching career, and 40+ year coaching career.

Indeed, there is some circumstantial evidence to dispute that opinion. The number of black players that returned to Iowa and KF as adult coaches after the period where you think the culture changed. I don't think those guys would return if they thought a racially hostile environment existed here, or ever under KF. Especially LaDell, who had a great gig in the warm and sunny south and Jason Manson, a very respected and employable sports executive. Far fewer black players would have come to Iowa if the environment was hostile. This isn't 1953, black recruits both know each other and have a wide variety of options. They can use social media to communicate with each other. There would have been an enormous social media traffic if there were ever serious complaints about a racially hostile environment at Iowa.

Distribute the number of complainers of each year KF was coaching and you've got what, a very small number of players on an annual basis (assuming of course that some complainers were on multiple rosters and would fill multiple spots in the "complainer" category. That's not very many players per season. Easily within the range of the small number of malcontents that infest every organization. We have conditioned too many black kids to blame race for any bad outcome or offense. It's the go to move. Taken to the most ludicrous and stupid extreme are morons like LeBron and Warren Sapp comparing their contracts to slavery.

The question just gets harder from there. What specific facts constituted the complainer's complaints? Not some generic "racially hostile" or "racially insensitive" adjective. What was insensitive and, more importantly, why does anyone have to be sensitive to anyone else based on either person's race? What acts do the complainers consider hostile? That last question should be the one that triggers further inquiry.

So, I wouldn't have much time for that kinds of complaints I described above. However, if a guy comes to me and says "Doyle never flips any shit at the white players' appearance" I would pay a little closer attention. If it's the same handful of malcontents that constitute the 17.9%, I probably wouldn't pay that much attention. Given my own leadership style, controlling and informed, I'd alert a couple of staff guys or coaches to put an eye on and get back to me if they see anything specific or worth reporting.

For example. One of the plaintiffs, whom we can consider in the category of complainers can't we, said the coaches discriminated against him because they suggested an easier major than engineering. Now I would see that as the much more experienced coaches felt the kid was either insufficiently intelligent or insufficiently motivated to be good at both football and engineering. An ineligible (too much football for school) player doesn't help the team or the player. An unprepared player (too much school for football) doesn't help the team or the player. Only so many hours in the day. Probably not the first teenager to overestimate his abilities or underestimate the difficulties of the major he chose. We all know the guys that came in pre med and came out phys ed. Again, not a racially or ethnically specific trait. I just want to ask that kid if he thinks white people don't know that there are dumb white people.

What, not murdering George Floyd? That seems like the most simple thing.
Dont break the law, that stops anything from occurring. Everyone always looks at the reaction, not the action. It's too taboo to just obey the freaking law.

Dont break the law, that stops anything from occurring. Everyone always looks at the reaction, not the action. It's too taboo to just obey the freaking law.

People make mistakes. You shouldn't have to fear for your life for making a nonviolent mistake which is why minorities have issues with police in the first place.

Your comment is just so stupid. Don't break the law and then cops won't kill you is not the lesson that needed to be learned.

• Haha
George Floyd's murder created an environment around the country that allowed for marginalized people to come forward with their problems. If George Floyd was not murdered I think Iowa would likely still have a similar if not the same environment that was causing black athletes to transfer and quit at an alarming rate. This was an issue Iowa was aware of, but not effectively dealing with yet.

George Floyd's murder didn't have anything to do Chris Doyle and other staff creating an environment that needed to be changed. Objectively speaking though George Floyd's murder had an effect at Iowa and that effect was mostly getting players to come forward. More importantly it created an environment where people followed up with those who complained and it was given the attention it deserved.

Also, those looking for money are a small minority of those who came forward. People need to quit acting like this was black athletes looking for money when a large majority that came forward seem to be content with Coach Doyle being gone and changes in the program. There are always people looking for short cuts, but when you take a real look at it, you will see most of the players who spoke out about Coach Doyle and the staff did not benefit in any way. Current and future players will benefit with the changes that Iowa football has made.
1) I guarentee you that all these black Iowa footballers you've spent countless online hours vociferously defending... would laugh at your nerdy White ass behind your back. No doubt at all about that.

2) you have this bizarre preoccupation with the quantity of players making a complaint. I guess (??) the point you're attempting to articulate is that there's some sort of wisdom in numbers. With that inexplicable logic, then the millions of White supremacists in 1950s Amercia were totally correct. Or, the millions of Nazis in 1930s Germany were totally correct. After all, there were just so many of them, collectively they gotta be right!

See how f*ucking mind-numbingly absurd your arguments are? You're totally ignoring the reality of social pressures and basic human weakness that leads to unthinking conformity... as a Leftist who has yet to offer a single unique point, seems like you know all about conformity.

Absolutely f*cking embarrassing.

1) I guarentee you that all these black Iowa footballers you've spent countless online hours vociferously defending... would laugh at your nerdy White ass behind your back. No doubt at all about that.

2) you have this bizarre preoccupation with the quantity of players making a complaint. I guess (??) the point you're attempting to articulate is that there's some sort of wisdom in numbers. With that inexplicable logic, then the millions of White supremacists in 1950s Amercia were totally correct. Or, the millions of Nazis in 1930s Germany were totally correct. After all, there were just so many of them, collectively they gotta be right!

See how f*ucking mind-numbingly absurd your arguments are? You're totally ignoring the reality of social pressures and basic human weakness that leads to unthinking conformity... as a Leftist who has yet to offer a single unique point, seems like you know all about conformity.

Absolutely f*cking embarrassing.

I don't know where to start with this.

1.) I don't particularly care about their opinions of me. They showed they cared about how the athletic department treats black athletes so the spoke out. The university, athletic department and staff seems to have taken them serious so Iowa athletics is now a better place.

2.) The number of complaints should give you a general feeling that it isn't a handful of athletes making up stories. Especially when the university, the athletic department and the staff all seem to take what they said serious.

You are adorable with your distortions of what I have been saying. Your tired ass jump to Nazi's for a BS point shows you are not capable of original thought. The only original thoughts you and those you support in this thread are limited the fiction you type for "evidence". From the absurdly large amount of black athletes KF has coached to the ridiculously low estimates of the number of players who spoke out.

Its really unfortunate that you can't have a discussion without being an emotional mess. I give numbers to try and limit the bias we have and take emotions out of it. It sucks that an Iowa fan that takes on the name of a great Iowa basketball player here is not capable of a logic based thought.

• Haha

1.) I don't particularly care about their opinions of me. They showed they cared about how the athletic department treats black athletes so the spoke out. The university, athletic department and staff seems to have taken them serious so Iowa athletics is now a better place.

2.) The number of complaints should give you a general feeling that it isn't a handful of athletes making up stories. Especially when the university, the athletic department and the staff all seem to take what they said serious.

You are adorable with your distortions of what I have been saying. Your tired ass jump to Nazi's for a BS point shows you are not capable of original thought. The only original thoughts you and those you support in this thread are limited the fiction you type for "evidence". From the absurdly large amount of black athletes KF has coached to the ridiculously low estimates of the number of players who spoke out.

Its really unfortunate that you can't have a discussion without being an emotional mess. I give numbers to try and limit the bias we have and take emotions out of it. It sucks that an Iowa fan that takes on the name of a great Iowa basketball player here is not capable of a logic based thought.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Citing Nazis is appropriate when a universally understood example is necessary. If I used an esoteric or localized example, it would inevitably go over most people's heads. Esp a complete dumbass like you.

There is no evidence from anywhere in the world that there is wisdom in numbers. In fact, most relevant studies would prove the opposite (i.e. "The Madness of Crowds"). Which conclusively proves that a highly populated mob is typically the least rationale entity on the planet. All is evidence that totally invalidates your wisdom in numbers argument.

You're a very peculiar little man.... sucking off colored iowa football players who you yourself admit would think you're a total clown if yall met in real life. Extremely weird choice.

People make mistakes. You shouldn't have to fear for your life for making a nonviolent mistake which is why minorities have issues with police in the first place.

Your comment is just so stupid. Don't break the law and then cops won't kill you is not the lesson that needed to be learned.
Mistakes are one thing, breaking the law repeatedly is another.

Why is obeying the law so fooking taboo?

1. Dont break the law.
2. Comply if you do.
3. Don't resist.
4. Fight it in court.

Simple.

How many of those players recanted their "under oath" statements? If racism was that rampant, you would have 1k's of complaints, not 10's. I have talked to several players, none of them stated racist rhetoric or treatment when there, why is it selective?

How many of those players recanted their "under oath" statements? If racism was that rampant, you would have 1k's of complaints, not 10's. I have talked to several players, none of them stated racist rhetoric or treatment when there, why is it selective?

Name those who "recanted under oath". It will be a small minority of those who complained.

Also, if there were 1k's of complaints it would clearly be fraud because Iowa hasn't had thousands of football players while head coach at Iowa let alone thousands of minority athletes. Why is there a parade of idiots in this thread that think there have been?

• Haha
Mistakes are one thing, breaking the law repeatedly is another.

Why is obeying the law so fooking taboo?

1. Dont break the law.
2. Comply if you do.
3. Don't resist.
4. Fight it in court.

Simple.

Sucks that there are so many godless scumbags that think this way. Luckily you are in a small minority in this country so things will continue to improve.

• Wow
Reactions: GolfHacker1
🤣🤣🤣🤣

Citing Nazis is appropriate when a universally understood example is necessary. If I used an esoteric or localized example, it would inevitably go over most people's heads. Esp a complete dumbass like you.

There is no evidence from anywhere in the world that there is wisdom in numbers. In fact, most relevant studies would prove the opposite (i.e. "The Madness of Crowds"). Which conclusively proves that a highly populated mob is typically the least rationale entity on the planet. All is evidence that totally invalidates your wisdom in numbers argument.

You're a very peculiar little man.... sucking off colored iowa football players who you yourself admit would think you're a total clown if yall met in real life. Extremely weird choice.

My point isn't wisdom in numbers, shut up with that stupid narrative. It is genuinely stupid for you to state it again.

Also, citing nazis is a sign of someone emotionally on tilt who can't spit out reason. Both left and right people do it and with almost certainty it is a sign the person is off the rails.

For your last sentence, I'm supporting the University of Iowa. Not sure why you are letting your sexual fantasies creep in here, but I would love for you to show me where I admitted they would think I'm a total clown. First off I don't believe your stance. Second, I said I don't particularly care about their opinions of me. They have never met me so they almost certainly have no opinion of me.

I think someone needs to do a wellness check on you.

• Haha

Why would anyone fear for their life if they commit a nonviolent mistake? The odds of that happening are so remote, and it happens so infrequently that no black person should reasonably have that fear. I think there were 313 black people of all ages and both genders killed by LEOs in 2022. 313 out of 40 million just isn't a very significant number, and certainly not indicative of a likely risk. Moreover, of an already small number of all people killed by LEOs most are actually engaged in mortal combat with the LEOs, using guns, knives and other lethal weapons. In the remaining tiny number most are resisting arrest or refusing to show their hands-both of which create potentially lethal situations regardless of race, especially not showing your hands because that unknown risk entirely terrifies cops 'cuz they don't know what is in the other guy's pockets. You can actually go through every single police killing case. Very few are unjustified-and that's across the board. People should stop saying there is a reasonable, or even remote risk of black people being killed by LEOs. The risk of being killed is, in fact greatly reduced by not committing crimes. Since most black people are not criminals, do not look like criminals, do not act like criminals and are about as compliant and conformist as most other people their risk of a lethal interaction with police is infinitesimal.

You also trivialize the kinds of behaviors that result in a police killing. Michael Brown didn't get killed because he just did a forcible violent robbery. He didn't get killed because he then walked down the middle of a four lane road-while surely realizing the robbery would produce a 911 call and a BOLO for a person matching his exact description. He didn't even get shot for reaching into a police car and fighting the cop. He got shot because he tried to take the copper's gun. Violent criminals typically come to a bad end, and that's not a new or racial thing. Think of all the famous old West gunfighters-almost all were violently killed. The Jewish, Irish and Italian gangsters in the first half of the last century-almost all were violently killed.

The number of black people killed by police is so small it really says black parents teach their kids the same thing everyone else teaches their kids. Don't commit crimes. Don't hang out with criminals. Do what the coppers tell you to do if you encounter them no matter how degrading or distasteful (very hard for defiant people like me but I grit my teeth and ****ing do it) and if they do something wrong we'll deal with later. Don't ever fight the police. Unsurprisingly, in as populous and violent a country as 2023 USA there aren't very many people killed in LEO encounters at all. If anything, the small number of black police killings says the behaviors I just described are the cultural norm and black people should feel they are part of the norm.

Perpetuating this trope that black people risk their lives by leaving the house or on every encounter with law enforcement is fear porn. It's not 1953 Alabama anymore.

Don't get me wrong, either. I know police abuse, and rarely police murder, happens. Probably more to young black men than any other group but it is endemic and very polyethnic. Instead of looking for laws that make policing impossible or justifying criminal conduct because of resentment against the police, we should be working together for laws that make law enforcement-including the specific supervisors that know about the bully and psycho cops-very much accountable to their victims. There are necessary legislative fixes and division among the people that want those fixes is not helpful to the cause of civil rights.

My point isn't wisdom in numbers, shut up with that stupid narrative. It is genuinely stupid for you to state it again.

Also, citing nazis is a sign of someone emotionally on tilt who can't spit out reason. Both left and right people do it and with almost certainty it is a sign the person is off the rails.

For your last sentence, I'm supporting the University of Iowa. Not sure why you are letting your sexual fantasies creep in here, but I would love for you to show me where I admitted they would think I'm a total clown. First off I don't believe your stance. Second, I said I don't particularly care about their opinions of me. They have never met me so they almost certainly have no opinion of me.

I think someone needs to do a wellness check on you.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well... since I've had a legitimate relationship with many of the colored dudes we're currently debating, yea I'd say I have a pretty good idea what they would think of you. Many of them are anti-White racists who have a particular ire for the nerdy woke variety like you. You're wasting your finite time trying to White Knight for these guys. Futile and pathetic.

It honestly blows my mind that you continue to constantly respond on this thread. Multiple users already made u look like a complete fool like 3 days ago. And yet here you are, totally oblivious about how ridiculous you and your arguments have been. You've literally repeated the same comment over and over and over.

You're the perfect encapsulation of the Dunning-Kruger Effect (i.e. you're too stupid to even realize you're stupid).

Name those who "recanted under oath". It will be a small minority of those who complained.

Also, if there were 1k's of complaints it would clearly be fraud because Iowa hasn't had thousands of football players while head coach at Iowa let alone thousands of minority athletes. Why is there a parade of idiots in this thread that think there have been?
Every Plaintiff whose claims survived the motions to dismiss. Those are publicly available. I'm usually in the plaintiff's room in those kinds of cases. I have never seen a combination of interrogatory answers and deposition answers so badly repudiate a plaintiff's allegations. The literally admit they can point to no facts that support their specific claims. Their lawyers knew when the time had come to take what they could get and move on to the next case.

Every Plaintiff whose claims survived the motions to dismiss. Those are publicly available. I'm usually in the plaintiff's room in those kinds of cases. I have never seen a combination of interrogatory answers and deposition answers so badly repudiate a plaintiff's allegations. The literally admit they can point to no facts that support their specific claims. Their lawyers knew when the time had come to take what they could get and move on to the next case.
Some of the ‘well no I didn’t hear it said but was told it by someone else’ answers were comical.

Why aren’t you playing more?
A. I am not working hard enough in the weight room and classroom
Or
B. The coach is racist and out to get me.

Most 20 year olds or people in general don’t want to admit that it is their fault.

Sucks that there are so many godless scumbags that think this way. Luckily you are in a small minority in this country so things will continue to improve.
Keep playing the victim and not blaming the perp, it will only get worse with your mentality.

Unfortunately there are a handful of people with your intellect that keep this squeaky wheel squeaking instead of resolving the issue. I'd wish you luck and pray for you and yours, but again, your mentality will only lead to worse outcomes.

Victimhood is strong with people like him, facts won't change their mindset.

Don't take lethal doses of drugs prior to all of the above would help as well.
1. Lethal dose of drugs.
2. Passing counterfeit money.
3. Going out in public.
4. Resisting arrest and 6 attempts by LEO to put in vehicle.

All that said the cop should not have knelt on him for that period of time, should have called for a wagon to come get him or medics to admin narcan.

1. Lethal dose of drugs.
2. Passing counterfeit money.
3. Going out in public.
4. Resisting arrest and 6 attempts by LEO to put in vehicle.

All that said the cop should not have knelt on him for that period of time, should have called for a wagon to come get him or medics to admin narcan.
Agreed, what happened was not ok, first and foremost. I can't help but feel as though the cop disregarded bystanders concern as hyperbole and other warning signs resulting in the proper medical care not being administered.

Reactions: obfuscating
The main issue at Iowa is that someone hired an attorney. I've never been convinced that the worst that went on at Iowa was similar in many, if not most, football programs.
Felicia Goodson said as much on Twitter and elsewhere. "This isn't an Iowa issue, it's a college issue".

She said Tyler never witnessed any of it. Tyrone Tracy echoed that with, "If IT DID happen, it was a long, long time ago"

Felicia Goodson said as much on Twitter and elsewhere. "This isn't an Iowa issue, it's a college issue".

She said Tyler never witnessed any of it. Tyrone Tracy echoed that with, "If IT DID happen, it was a long, long time ago"
The main difference is the families these dudes come from. I sat by the Tracy's at the 2021 Illinois game. Even after Tyler lost his starting job, the parents were cheering the whole game and never complained once. That's rare... contrast that to the nonstop bitching from Wadley's bitch mother, u see where one becomes a grinder and the other adopts a pathetic victim mentality. The entire Wadley family is pure scum and that $200,000 will be gone in like a month.

Agreed, what happened was not ok, first and foremost. I can't help but feel as though the cop disregarded bystanders concern as hyperbole and other warning signs resulting in the proper medical care not being administered.
That situation was just thinning the herd. A career criminal, a total social load on everyone else, including his family for whom he obviously had no respect, concern or actual love. God knows how much just this one shit bag had cost the taxpayers and the trauma his many crimes inflicted on his family.

That doesn't mean it is acceptable for the police to become fatally violent-even if the ultimate cause of death was GF's inability to breath normally due to the drugs in his system. That cop was a psycho, with 19 previous abuse/misconduct complaints (easy to write off a few as false or retaliatory but 19...) and his employer retained him and ratified his conduct.

A career criminal dead and a violent cop with an uncontrolled rage disorder, whose past caught up with him in the worst way possible, is serving a long prison sentence. The family that GF shit all over got millions and will now have all the opportunities that money brings, as they should receive. It sounds like justice prevailed and Minneapolis got just a little bit better with GF and psycho permanently off the streets.

@hbutler2 This case is an example of what I mean about working for real reform instead of perpetuating these divisive and stupid myths that black people might die every time they encounter a LEO.

Hard to take you seriously when linking to WND. I am a believer that in general the national media leans left and some are far left, but getting your news from that site isn't getting an opposing view, it is likely getting a fictional or purposely misleading view.

Hard to take you seriously when linking to WND. I am a believer that in general the national media leans left and some are far left, but getting your news from that site isn't getting an opposing view, it is likely getting a fictional or purposely misleading view.
Wow, now that is a strange response. You either completely misunderstand what I am saying, which is the case described in the article or you are so intellectually rigid, narrow minded and ill motivated you won't take yes for an answer.

I and others like me want to see proper policing, not illegal policing. We want the privileges that protect government from liability to be drastically narrowed, like the specific privilege for unlawful law enforcement described in the article. Don't you agree that much law enforcement misconduct goes unpunished, and even unknown because of the broad privileges that apply to government officials like police and prosecutors?

Quality policing is not unlawful policing. The axiom any people that surrender a little liberty to gain security deserves neither and will soon lose both is an axiom because its almost always true.

Wow, now that is a strange response. You either completely misunderstand what I am saying, which is the case described in the article or you are so intellectually rigid, narrow minded and ill motivated you won't take yes for an answer.

I and others like me want to see proper policing, not illegal policing. We want the privileges that protect government from liability to be drastically narrowed, like the specific privilege for unlawful law enforcement described in the article. Don't you agree that much law enforcement misconduct goes unpunished, and even unknown because of the broad privileges that apply to government officials like police and prosecutors?

Quality policing is not unlawful policing. The axiom any people that surrender a little liberty to gain security deserves neither and will soon lose both is an axiom because its almost always true.
You must have stayed up watching the Iowa women's game last night also based on the time of this post. Can we get Clark on the men's team? Just have her stay outside and draw coverage. Incredible talent, both born with and worked hard for.

You must have stayed up watching the Iowa women's game last night also based on the time of this post. Can we get Clark on the men's team? Just have her stay outside and draw coverage. Incredible talent, both born with and worked hard for.
The 58% from beyond 25' is what amazes me. Obviously she wouldn't get that shot off against a man but there are probably not many college basketball players (men) who could just stand and shoot from 25' and beyond and hit 58%.

Lisa, Megan and Caitlin may have been the birth mothers of a new elite top ten type women's program. The last 5 years have been remarkable, and the 5 before weren't bad. Sweet 16s in there as well, I think.

Reactions: obfuscating
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT