ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Mitchell Jr. suspended

If drugs and/or alcohol involved it is in fact a legal issue....I would assume even if law enforcement is not involved that would still be illigel and would be considered legal issue. The truth will come out at some point and doubt KF would make a public statement that it is not legal issue and then in fact it be a legal issue....but I have no idea just speculation

When players fail drug tests do they then get arrested? I don't think so.

I know you're jealous that the only place you can get inside info is this board since you made no friends in college, unlike me. Welsh was out the door when I posted it. Then his circumstances changed and he returned to the squad. How many times do I have to spell that out for you?

So why didn't you post your inside info when he decided he was going to stay when it happened? I do remember you also claiming to be the first one "to disclose" Barkley hills injury at spring game few years back when it was evident to anyone there it was something bad and had few texts stating the same thing you posted here.

With out naming your source and actually stating what Mitchell did would be helpful if not we'll Just assume pure speculation like welsh

Reactions: icu81222
Okay I didn't want to tell everyone this but I am going to. My Neice goes to Iowa and her best friend goes to Iowa State and that friend dates Cole Netten. I met him at my sister's house a few years ago. He is an arrogant kid. He also wanted to go to Iowa really bad but Iowa never offered him. I know this because he told me. He's ISU's kicker that beat Iowa last year.

Okay, that's it for my inside information. I'm tapped out. Anyone jealous that I knew that and they didn't? :):):):):):):):)

I think SP has me on friends in college though. I had an imaginary friend in college but he didn't really like me.

PS. No pics of neice or her friend. Creeps. Also sorry if that started out like I had some inside information on Mr. Mitchel. I don't.

Last edited:
When players fail drug tests do they then get arrested? I don't think so.
Failing a drug test does not impact your standing as a university of Iowa student, which is what is stated in press release....whatever he did was in violation of university code, not football program. Obviously that would affect his status as a football player, but from the info we were given he broke a rule that every student at Iowa is subject to, students do not break school code by getting drug trsted

SP never has any clue about what's going on. He will never say anything specific right now. Because as everyone already knows, there is a real possibility that Mitchell doesn't return to the team.

There's also the chance that he does return. It's why he's vague.

If Mitchell isn't allowed back on the team, he'll fabricate some story. Why? Because the actual truth will never see the light of day.

Stevenpatrick is smart enough to leave himself outs. He then denies, denies, denies that he had no actual information. It's what he does.

Reactions: JoelBittner
SP never has any clue about what's going on. He will never say anything specific right now. Because as everyone already knows, there is a real possibility that Mitchell doesn't return to the team.

There's also the chance that he does return. It's why he's vague.

If Mitchell isn't allowed back on the team, he'll fabricate some story. Why? Because the actual truth will never see the light of day.

Stevenpatrick is smart enough to leave himself outs. He then denies, denies, denies that he had no actual information. It's what he does.
Haha. Just like I was vague when I said Jewel Hampton is done. Or when Hubbard was done. Or when ARob was done. Or when Wegher was done. Or all the recruiting info I have broken here in the past, like Woodbury.

I have gone above and beyond reporting things here and as usual, the messenger is attacked. Welsh changed his mind after I reported what I heard. It happens. I definitely don't regret sprinting to the nearest computer when I heard Welsh's circumstances changed just to save face around here to a bunch of jealous nobodies.

I know you're jealous that the only place you can get inside info is this board since you made no friends in college, unlike me. Welsh was out the door when I posted it. Then his circumstances changed and he returned to the squad. How many times do I have to spell that out for you?
BS, you had no clue what was going on with Welsh, just like you have no clue about what is going on with Mitchell.

Haha. Just like I was vague when I said Jewel Hampton is done. Or when Hubbard was done. Or when ARob was done. Or when Wegher was done. Or all the recruiting info I have broken here in the past, like Woodbury.

I have gone above and beyond reporting things here and as usual, the messenger is attacked. Welsh changed his mind after I reported what I heard. It happens. I definitely don't regret sprinting to the nearest computer when I heard Welsh's circumstances changed just to save face around here to a bunch of jealous nobodies.

You didn't break any story on those players either. You always wait for something to come out and then you post about it.

You have never posted anything prior to something coming out.

Reactions: JoelBittner
So why didn't you post your inside info when he decided he was going to stay when it happened? I do remember you also claiming to be the first one "to disclose" Barkley hills injury at spring game few years back when it was evident to anyone there it was something bad and had few texts stating the same thing you posted here.

With out naming your source and actually stating what Mitchell did would be helpful if not we'll Just assume pure speculation like welsh
Ah yes, I forgot about Hill, thanks for reminding me yet another time when I was proven right again on here.

You didn't break any story on those players either. You always wait for something to come out and then you post about it.

You have never posted anything prior to something coming out.
For a guy that's only been posting here for under 3 years, you sure do think you know a lot about my history here. And I don't post speculation. I love it how the posters that are nice enough to share inside information here constantly get attacked. Some things never change.

For a guy that's only been posting here for under 3 years, you sure do think you know a lot about my history here. And I don't post speculation. I love it how the posters that are nice enough to share inside information here constantly get attacked. Some things never change.
Except you haven't "shared any inside information ".

Like I said, if you want to gain credibility, tell us right now why Mitchell is suspended. You won't, because you can't, because you don't have any.

Someone copy my post and repost it. SP obviously has me blocked because I don't let him off the hook on his BS

Plenty of football info from inside the program hits the streets of Iowa City. Sometimes you get 25% of the tale, sometimes 95%. Just because someone posts something without every piece of relevant info doesn't mean they are completely wrong.

If you don't want to hear "the local buzz," ignore it.

Reactions: Hawks_Rock_12
Heard about this from my friend near the program on Saturday, but hoping it wasn't true. Supposedly a coach drove him back to Iowa City from Ames on Friday night. I would be shocked to ever see him back in black and gold.
Ahhh ... This is what u love about anonymity on message boards. You can say what you want ... And actually just toss comments out there like you really are in the know. To make a comment that you would be "shocked" to ever see him in the black and gold again is a pretty bold statement. Unless you have some factual information to back it up let's not turn this into a TMZ site.

Dear SP,

Except you haven't "shared any inside information ".

Like I said, if you want to gain credibility, tell us right now why Mitchell is suspended. You won't, because you can't, because you don't have any.

Someone copy my post and repost it. SP obviously has me blocked because I don't let him off the hook on his BS

Signed, ICU81222

Plenty of football info from inside the program hits the streets of Iowa City. Sometimes you get 25% of the tale, sometimes 95%. Just because someone posts something without every piece of relevant info doesn't mean they are completely wrong.

Oh young Larry. SP has a long history of posting what he calls inside information but only it's already been reported. He has this weird fascination with wanting people to think he has inside information but it's always vague.

Barkley Hill he said I'm hearing it's an ACL which is what several posters on this site had been saying for hours prior to that. The only time he has ever gotten specific with his inside information was with Sean Welsh to which he said was done with Iowa football. And that kind of bit him in the ass. He never tells you anything you didn't already know.

Like this story. It was on this website all night until it was finally taken down. ONce it's down he comes in here with the news. It's funny. THe fact that he thinks people are jelaous of him makes it even more hysterical. For example did you know he had lots of friends in college. LOL

Heard about this from my friend near the program on Saturday, but hoping it wasn't true. Supposedly a coach drove him back to Iowa City from Ames on Friday night. I would be shocked to ever see him back in black and gold.
You do realize this was posted TWELVE hours earlier in the thread titled RB depth?

Yeah, nice breaking news SP

You do realize this was posted TWELVE hours earlier in the thread titled RB depth?

Yeah, nice breaking news SP

Actually it was posted over 24 hours earlier in a thread called Twitter hearing Mitchel involved in Sexual Assault or something like that. It went on until I went to bed, when I woke up it was removed.

He is basically Adam Schefter of HR

Ah yes, I forgot about Hill, thanks for reminding me yet another time when I was proven right again on here.

I find it funny you take credit for something a thousand plus people witnessed and came to the conclusion then you acted like you provided inside and were the first to break as if you Adam schefter on ESPN. All I remember is 2 friends at spring game sitting near the end zone Where injury happened texting me info on him later. Pretty obvious to all those sitting in that area. Then few hrs later you were claiming to be the one who knew all and trying to take credit for it. Good try.

Again if stated welsh leaving why didn't you inform when he was coming back?

Or please do share info on why Mitchell is suspended. I'm taking your silence or non specific answer as you have no clue.

Another little side note on the infamous Barkley Hill SP story. SP said he would have posted the Barkley Hill story sooner but he was up in the mountains camping or something like that. Had a signal to get the inside info, but didn't have a signal to post it before the several other people did several hours earlier. I think he should still get credit though. This guy had friends in college. Not sure if you knew that.

Reactions: BuckRussel
The guy that posted this info on Twitter Saturday night should be the guy considered the one with the "inside info". SP just looking for attention like usual. Just ignore him and hope he goes away.

Anyone consider a fight? Fights don't always end in legal issues. Also alcohol and drugs don't always end in legal issues. Police do break up parties without making arrests... I know shocking! Cops aren't pricks if you are respectful to them. They could have broken up a party and contacted the coaches to inform them of the circumstances before letting him go with them... I know a few Ames police who are pricks, but the majority just want to break up potential issues or safety concerns. If he was in the presence of marijuana or alcohol, but not in possession they can't do much either unless they test him or make him blow.

Mitchell is a big loss either way. He has great potential, but he didn't help himself any this week.

Sources close to the program tell me Jameer Outsey is moving to TE. Expect KF to announce it today at the presser.

Another little side note on the infamous Barkley Hill SP story. SP said he would have posted the Barkley Hill story sooner but he was up in the mountains camping or something like that. Had a signal to get the inside info, but didn't have a signal to post it before the several other people did several hours earlier. I think he should still get credit though. This guy had friends in college. Not sure if you knew that.

And he lives in Seattle which is way cooler than living in Iowa

Sources are telling me that Barkley Hill is moving to linebacker.

Yeah, sources close to a friend of my cousin's, dog breeder's, uncle's daughter in law told me he was going to transfer to UNI and switch to LB.

I just didn't post it because by son threw my phone in the toilet in our mountain cabin so I had no service.

Reactions: stillh8unlv
I was the one that started that thread that said "Mitchell- Sexual Assault?" and it was deleted. In that thread I talked about a few twitter people who said they heard he was driven back to Iowa City Friday night by a coach.. SP is a fraud.. It was all on twitter 24-36 hours before he said a word and none of it by the way has been verified as true other than the suspension.. Also, we know its not sexual assault as that would be a legal issue..

Yeah, sources close to a friend of my cousin's, dog breeder's, uncle's daughter in law told me he was going to transfer to UNI and switch to LB.

I just didn't post it because by son threw my phone in the toilet in our mountain cabin so I had no service.

That's BS. Everyone knows mountain cabins don't have toilets. Poser.

(am I doing it right?)

"Not legal" right now only means there are no charges being pressed, but with "student conduct" it could be a whole slew of things that might eventually get into the legal/non legal realm. Back in my college days, an intramural official was slapped by a intramural basketball player. The university kicked him out of school.

I'd agree with this. Living in the area I hear about stuff that's going on all the time. Sometimes it turns out to be true and sometimes it doesn't; this is why I never come on here saying, "I have heard from multiple people I trust that Jake Ruddock is transferring." If it doesn't pan out, you just look like a jackass and let's face it, spreading rumors on an internet message board is pretty juvenile. This guy SP should probably just shut up, but we all know this isn't going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuckRussel and nu2u
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT