ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Mitchell Jr. suspended

**FOUND**
Photographic evidence of SP consulting with his inside source.

8-ball-header-575x250.jpg

:p

I hope it isn't serious and he gets things straightened out. Interesting that there was no timeline on the suspension.

Steph? Yo, where are you with your inside sources?

He will come in 2 hours after the reason for the suspension is disclosed crowing that his "source close to the program" told him yesterday what it was but knew we would be jealous of him so he kept it to himself and with held it to spite us.

Haha. Just like I was vague when I said Jewel Hampton is done. Or when Hubbard was done. Or when ARob was done. Or when Wegher was done. Or all the recruiting info I have broken here in the past, like Woodbury.

I have gone above and beyond reporting things here and as usual, the messenger is attacked. Welsh changed his mind after I reported what I heard. It happens. I definitely don't regret sprinting to the nearest computer when I heard Welsh's circumstances changed just to save face around here to a bunch of jealous nobodies.
Jewel Hampton being done was spoken of by someone else besides you in the lounge before you ever said anything about it. The thread was deleted, and then the subject came back up once the official story was close to coming out. False.

Reactions: BuckRussel
Between you and heat-dawg, I can't figure out which of you derives more of their self-worth from anonymous douchery.
There's a douchebag named HTO on the Husker site, who is the epitome of this type of person. Nothing worse than an information god wannabe.

Reactions: icu81222
And he lives in Seattle which is way cooler than living in Iowa

Yes in a post several years ago I said out here in Seattle. I only did that so people would have a reference to where I was in regards to how college fans are reacting nationally. He thought I was doing that to be cool. I live 35 miles North or so but that really bothered him that I would say here in Seattle vice where I really live. He wouldn't let that go, thought I was jealous of him living in Seattle. :)

Seattle is a great place, but it's no better than Iowa. It just has a lot of hipsters that think they are better than everyone else and are constantly trying to justify their self worth.

There's a douchebag named HTO on the Husker site, who is the epitome of this type of person. Nothing worse than an information god wannabe.

Wait what inside information have I ever given or pretended to give. I was joking about the Cole Netten story. It's true but I didn't really see it as a huge story being broke. I was just giving SP some crap.

The only other story I can think of was from former Iowa St PG Gary Thompkins who told me Iowa State couldn't match Michigans offer for Glen Rice.

Outside of those 2 I have never once offered any special insight to the program.

Oh young Larry. SP has a long history of posting what he calls inside information but only it's already been reported. He has this weird fascination with wanting people to think he has inside information but it's always vague.

Barkley Hill he said I'm hearing it's an ACL which is what several posters on this site had been saying for hours prior to that. The only time he has ever gotten specific with his inside information was with Sean Welsh to which he said was done with Iowa football. And that kind of bit him in the ass. He never tells you anything you didn't already know.

Like this story. It was on this website all night until it was finally taken down. ONce it's down he comes in here with the news. It's funny. THe fact that he thinks people are jelaous of him makes it even more hysterical. For example did you know he had lots of friends in college. LOL
Haha so much for you being "done with me" after I put the spotlight on your obvious lies on here in the past. You just couldn't help going after me can you? I would pose that we meet up somewhere, yet again, but it's pointless after being avoided for this many years out here.

I wasn't able to access internet when I got the text about barkley hill. Then I posted it when I got into range. In my brief scan I saw nothing about the injury posted. And, of course, I was questioned when I even named the injury before anyone else did. A couple self-proclaimed experts on here questioned me from what they saw on the video (which I still haven't seen) and I was proven right shortly after when the official diagnosis came down the pipeline.

I don't follow the football board that closely, so I must have missed the blurb about Mitchell in a thread I didn't read. I am not on twitter, and I never saw any post about it before it was supposedly deleted from here. I report what I hear, which I am starting to regret more and more with the blowback I consistently get.

Jewel Hampton being done was spoken of by someone else besides you in the lounge before you ever said anything about it. The thread was deleted, and then the subject came back up once the official story was close to coming out. False.
Incorrect again. Please remind me-what was your previous screen name(s)? This attack on me seems awfully familiar.

Haha so much for you being "done with me" after I put the spotlight on your obvious lies on here in the past. You just couldn't help going after me can you? I would pose that we meet up somewhere, yet again, but it's pointless after being avoided for this many years out here.

I wasn't able to access internet when I got the text about barkley hill. Then I posted it when I got into range. In my brief scan I saw nothing about the injury posted. And, of course, I was questioned when I even named the injury before anyone else did. A couple self-proclaimed experts on here questioned me from what they saw on the video (which I still haven't seen) and I was proven right shortly after when the official diagnosis came down the pipeline.

I don't follow the football board that closely, so I must have missed the blurb about Mitchell in a thread I didn't read. I am not on twitter, and I never saw any post about it before it was supposedly deleted from here. I report what I hear, which I am starting to regret more and more with the blowback I consistently get.

So you had service for 10 seconds to receive and read the text, then it disappeared and you couldn't post about it? Texting/internet data = same data service.

Ok some of you said you already heard about this. But what we heard over the weekend was sexual assault, but Kirk clearly states it's not a legal issue. So does anyone truly know what happened?

I have no inside information on this issue. With that said, I believe Kirk when he says it is not a legal issue. That doesn't mean it won't become one in the future. Or not. Not to derail this on what the point of University Code of Conduct boards should or shouldn't be, another student could make an accusation to the University which would trigger a suspension for Code of Conduct reasons, but not be a "legal" issue.

My opinion is that accusations of illegal actions should be handled by law enforcement, and university Code of Conduct should cover academic issues and/or things not covered by laws of the state of Iowa. But my opinion is probably crazy.

Incorrect again. Please remind me-what was your previous screen name(s)? This attack on me seems awfully familiar.
There is no former, there is only Prime. I'm correct, and you're simply using the inability to go back that far in history to stake your argument on. As long as YOU know that I'm right, I'm good. You attack anyone and everyone at all possible times, do not play the innocent victim here. I tire of your novice chess skills.

Wait what inside information have I ever given or pretended to give. I was joking about the Cole Netten story. It's true but I didn't really see it as a huge story being broke. I was just giving SP some crap.

The only other story I can think of was from former Iowa St PG Gary Thompkins who told me Iowa State couldn't match Michigans offer for Glen Rice.

Outside of those 2 I have never once offered any special insight to the program.
Apologies, this wasn't meant to be for you. I'm directing it at the ghost of Hawkeyereport.

So you had service for 10 seconds to receive and read the text, then it disappeared and you couldn't post about it? Texting/internet data = same data service.
When you're in the mountains or in a rural area with minimal reception, what works more reliably-texting or internet on an iPhone?

Yes in a post several years ago I said out here in Seattle. I only did that so people would have a reference to where I was in regards to how college fans are reacting nationally. He thought I was doing that to be cool. I live 35 miles North or so but that really bothered him that I would say here in Seattle vice where I really live. He wouldn't let that go, thought I was jealous of him living in Seattle. :)

Seattle is a great place, but it's no better than Iowa. It just has a lot of hipsters that think they are better than everyone else and are constantly trying to justify their self worth.
I love your revisionist history on this topic. As well as your threats of blocking me, which clearly didn't happen

As for the "not a legal situation", I'll remind everybody that Coker was never charged with any legal wrongdoing. For those that still amazingly don't know this story, the police weren't able to press charges for whatever reason (girl cooperation, lack of evidence, changing of story) but the University basically told Coker he could either admit he did it and face their punishment, or he could simply leave. Not hard to figure out why he chose the latter.

I'm not at all suggesting that this is the case with Mitchell. Just saying, "not a legal situation" doesn't mean it's not the subject originally brought up on this board the other day.

I'm guessing you don't own a smart phone or never venture out of your city. There are lots of times when you are on the edge of service that you can receive a text (especially a real text message, not an iMessage) yet not have enough strength to do anything on the internet. Especially when it's picking up a telephone signal but not 4G.

Reactions: Legend12
As for the "not a legal situation", I'll remind everybody that Coker was never charged with any legal wrongdoing. For those that still amazingly don't know this story, the police weren't able to press charges for whatever reason (girl cooperation, lack of evidence, changing of story) but the University basically told Coker he could either admit he did it and face their punishment, or he could simply leave. Not hard to figure out why he chose the latter.

I'm not at all suggesting that this is the case with Mitchell. Just saying, "not a legal situation" doesn't mean it's not the subject originally brought up on this board the other day.

I agree with what you're saying, but unless this is an incident that happened quite awhile ago it would be way too soon to know if it weren't a legal situation.

The only thing you have ever proven me wrong on was when I said I can drive to work in like 30 minutes. You called me out on that. I did it one morning at 5 in the morning and it took me 38. I apologized to you for being inaccurate about such a huge topic on HR that was worried about by so many. It meant a lot to you though so I was glad to give it to you.

I said I was done with you because you started asking what schools my kids attended. It got too creepy for me. But you can have the last word here. Im done with you....FOR NOW. LOL

I have a hard time believing Iowa would issue a statement saying it is not a legal issue if it has a chance of being a legal issue. They didn't have to add that statement and they did so I am pretty confident it isn't a legal issue

Reactions: nu2u

Look SP, you are full of crap and we all know it....best off just saving face and admitting you are full of it or just shutting up for a while bc your "cell service" problem is just yet another way you are back peddling.....in all honesty who the hell cares if you do or do not have a source inside the program. Those that really do have a source usually do not come on message boards in an attempt to get attention......

The only thing you have ever proven me wrong on was when I said I can drive to work in like 30 minutes. You called me out on that. I did it one morning at 5 in the morning and it took me 38. I apologized to you for being inaccurate about such a huge topic on HR that was worried about by so many. It meant a lot to you though so I was glad to give it to you.

I said I was done with you because you started asking what schools my kids attended. It got too creepy for me. But you can have the last word here. Im done with you....FOR NOW. LOL
You made it from Arlington to your job in downtown Seattle in 38 minutes? A 45 miles drive, which wasn't all interstate?
And you used to spout off about being from Seattle, until I came along and put the spotlight on your dishonesty. In fact, you had your location under your handle say "Seattle" until I called you out. And no, I didn't ask what schools your kids go to. I'm not familiar with the rural schools in western washington.

You made it from Arlington to your job in downtown Seattle in 38 minutes? A 45 miles drive, which wasn't all interstate?
And you used to spout off about being from Seattle, until I came along and put the spotlight on your dishonesty. In fact, you had your location under your handle say "Seattle" until I called you out. And no, I didn't ask what schools your kids go to. I'm not familiar with the rural schools in western washington.
Per Morehouse DM has been fully reinstated.

Heard about this from my friend near the program on Saturday, but hoping it wasn't true. Supposedly a coach drove him back to Iowa City from Ames on Friday night. I would be shocked to ever see him back in black and gold.

Lack of any real insight? Dishonest?

Others can judge for themselves.

:rolleyes:

Maybe SP meant that Iowa was changing it's uniform colors so that is why no one will see him in black and gold.

So you hear things long after the fact that everyone else knew long before you but come on line to make it appear you have inside info and then act pissed when everyone calls you out for being a douche? Sounds legit.

The facts I posted for everyone to see were correct. The presser even said they sent him home from Ames on Friday night.

Try to at least stay abreast of the dialogue. Another poster qualified you as clueless based on Welsh ( or was it Walsh since you had so much trouble discerning between the two players originally) and now Mitchell. That poster was absolutely correct about you. You really should find another hobby because you are not even close to being good at trolling.

As for any 'facts', be reminded that there was a thread already deleted prior to you posting anything concerning Mitchell.

Well SP will always be able to tell his grand kids that he proved Heat_dawg wrong on his drive time from Arlington to Seattle. They will be star struck I am sure. It just so happens he doesn't have any real inside information, never has had any inside information, reads these boards and then posts later with the breaking news. It's happened repeatedly. However, we are all jealous of his connections.

But he still had more friends in college than any of us. So suck on that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT