ADVERTISEMENT

Derrick Mitchell Jr. suspended

Well SP will always be able to tell his grand kids that he proved Heat_dawg wrong on his drive time from Arlington to Seattle. They will be star struck I am sure. It just so happens he doesn't have any real inside information, never has had any inside information, reads these boards and then posts later with the breaking news. It's happened repeatedly. However, we are all jealous of his connections.

But he still had more friends in college than any of us. So suck on that.
What else have I reported that was wrong, besides Welsh, which has been explained here ad nauseum on why I was actually correct?

It's kind of funny how much you post here considering you barely watch the games on Saturdays. Let me know the next time you come into the big scary city on a weekend and we can talk man to man about our differences.

Let me know the next time you come into the big scary city on a weekend and we can talk man to man about our differences.

I'd be careful with that. I'm pretty sure based strictly on your posting styles that heat_dawg might kick your ass.

I'd set the line as:
heat_dawg -200
stevenpatrick +170

Reactions: BuckRussel and nu2u
and it was known that Mitchell was sent home from Ames long before you posted it. Just stop while you are behind.

The original post that got taken down had the words SEXUAL ASSAULT in it. I wonder if that was SP's inside source and the reason he would be shocked if we ever see Mitchel in uniform again. Hmmmmmm.

Reactions: BuckRussel
What else have I reported that was wrong, besides Welsh, which has been explained here ad nauseum on why I was actually correct?

It's kind of funny how much you post here considering you barely watch the games on Saturdays. Let me know the next time you come into the big scary city on a weekend and we can talk man to man about our differences.

So why didn't you inform us that welsh was indeed staying. Or why didn't you use "your sources" to let us all know Mitchell was going to be reinstated before KF's pressed today? Poor cell signal in the mountains again?

SP, admit it, you want to confess that you actually have a vagina.

What an entertaining thread, you bring so much uproar to this site. Quite the spectacle.

It's kind of flattering that Des Moines sports talk radio read my post and then reported it. Hopefully they cited their source.

hahaha -- it just keeps getting better. Quick, somebody throw him a shovel. .......I mean at this point its hard to tell whether or not SP is serious.......prior posting history says he is but...... some statements are so ridiculously disconnected with ordinary reality you have to consider that he might have a very odd sense of humor.

Last edited:
Can anyone summarize this thread for me.. and not the Mitchell stuff, I'm covered on that. Mostly I want to know if SP has shared his thoughts on sweet corn, or introduced anyone to his fists.

Quick Steven who's the next Hawkeye that is going to be leaving the team or kicked off because of some inside info. you have on them. Oh that's right you have to wait and see what is posted on here first so you can get your inside info.. I think I've got it now. Nice job on burying your self in this thread and the Welsh thread also, and no you were never proved correct in that one. What really impresses me is how you top it off with being the internet tough guy now.

Quick Steven who's the next Hawkeye that is going to be leaving the team or kicked off because of some inside info. you have on them. Oh that's right you have to wait and see what is posted on here first so you can get your inside info.. I think I've got it now. Nice job on burying your self in this thread and the Welsh thread also, and no you were never proved correct in that one. What really impresses me is how you top it off with being the internet tough guy now.
Please tell me that "northernboarder" means you shelter dogs up north instead of you residing near a "northern BORDER." LOL
And please point out what I said wrong. That he got sent home on Friday from Ames? I reported that and that has been confirmed via today's press conference, as well as on Des Moines Sports radio., according to another poster.

My inside information that I've reported here started well before you showed up here. I wish those that appreciated the information I have shared over the years were as vocal as my jealous critics.

I don't know if I have ever seen a poster bury himself as bad as SP has in this thread.
Quite entertaining.

There was guy in the lounge that did it worse. A player by the name of Dinero Moss tweeted out that was is going to iowa to play his college ball. This poster came out and said he knew about it all the time and the coaches were trying to keep it quiet. He want on with specifics. Then it turned out Dinero Moss was playing at like Morningside or something he just meant the state of Iowa. This guy got crushed and he tried to stand by his statement but it was a riot.

Internet muscles are like beer muscles Stephanie Patricia.....overinflated and not real. Coincidentally similar to your inside information.

I'd be careful with that. I'm pretty sure based strictly on your posting styles that heat_dawg might kick your ass.

I'd set the line as:
heat_dawg -200
stevenpatrick +170
My guess is the members of the Hawkeye Report Ferentz Cult (HRFC) are female, or males over 70. Give me Steven and the points.

Last edited:

Steven, I'm still waiting to speak "man to man" with you. I accepted your challenge to a fight months ago and you've been running ever since.

To your credit and unlike your threats to fight, you at least stand by your stolen, ridiculously wrong "Inside info". Nice progress.

I know you're jealous that the only place you can get inside info is this board since you made no friends in college, unlike me. Welsh was out the door when I posted it. Then his circumstances changed and he returned to the squad. How many times do I have to spell that out for you?

I'm starting to think stevenpatrick's "source" gets their information from this message board and his "source" doesn't know who he is on the message board.

I reported that and that has been confirmed via today's press conference, as well as on Des Moines Sports radio., according to another poster.

My inside information that I've reported here started well before you showed up here. I wish those that appreciated the information I have shared over the years were as vocal as my jealous critics.

image.png

Please tell me that "northernboarder" means you shelter dogs up north instead of you residing near a "northern BORDER." LOL
And please point out what I said wrong. That he got sent home on Friday from Ames? I reported that and that has been confirmed via today's press conference, as well as on Des Moines Sports radio., according to another poster.

Stevie with all your inside info why didn't you inform everyone that welsh wasn't leaving the program or that Mitchell would be reinstated?

Plus number of people supporting your inside info is about the same as those who appreciate kilroy's post of star ratings and 40 times.

I am a churchgoing man who takes his honesty seriously. If I am wrong I admit it, both here and in real life.

Now, back to your user name......

Steven If you are still reading this thread I came to say nice catch on my user name, you are right when you say LOL, I've been using it since I joined HR and never even noticed I had added the a. You can ridicule me all you want on that one, so there's your answer, no not a northern dog boarder. :oops: Have to admit when I screw up.

1) SP is pretty sad

2) Boarder instead of border is really sad

3) Calling SP girl names is just immature and embarrasing

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT