ADVERTISEMENT

Des Moines, IA

2noles1cup

HR Legend
Dec 18, 2003
You all have a free standing bank that also has a subway attached. Hilarious. On another note, really nice weather today.

Originally posted by 2noles1cup:
You all have a free standing bank that also has a subway attached. Hilarious. On another note, really nice weather today.
What the hell are you talking about?

Originally posted by Honda Hawk:

Originally posted by linkshero:
I'm a few blocks from u
same here.
Hopefully this trip will produce some return trips. Next time we will all go out and get smashed at Buffalo Wild Wings, bang hookers and eat casey's Pizza.

Originally posted by linkshero:
I'm a few blocks from u
same here.
Hopefully this trip will produce some return trips. Next time we will all go out and get smashed at Buffalo Wild Wings, bang hookers and eat casey's Pizza.
did you at least find yourself some Casey's Pizza?

Originally posted by Arbitr8:

If you can make only 1 stop in Des Moines it has to be at Pal Joey's.
Ha! First place I drank at when I moved down here.

It's where ppl go to die - Perk

This post was edited on 3/11 6:59 AM by Honda Hawk

CMA is spending his morning commenting on all my posts throughout rivals. He is mad because someone posted a picture of Axl Rose of today and it looks identical to him. I made a comment in that thread and he's super butthurt about it.

CMA is spending his morning commenting on all my posts throughout rivals. He is mad because someone posted a picture of Axl Rose of today and it looks identical to him. I made a comment in that thread and he's super butthurt about it.
Actually nobody posted a picture of Axl today. Cups has posted two of them on Warchant recently (one under the guise of another poster) pointing out the fact that I resemble the burnt out rocker. Then it's he himself who gets butthurt when the tables are turned. Napolean complex you know...

Originally posted by cmanole:
Actually nobody posted a picture of Axl today. Cups has posted two of them on Warchant recently (one under the guise of another poster) pointing out the fact that I resemble the burnt out rocker. Then it's he himself who gets butthurt when the tables are turned. Napolean complex you know...
You are both phags.

Originally posted by Arbitr8:

If you can make only 1 stop in Des Moines it has to be at Pal Joey's.
Ha! First place I drank at when I moved down here.

It's where ppl go to die - Perk

This post was edited on 3/11 6:59 AM by Honda Hawk
It was one of Zabel's favorite watering holes, enough said .

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT