ADVERTISEMENT

Do democrats

DooBi

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2006
Feel embarrassed for wanting impeachment since the day Trump was elected? They have been calling for impeachment since day one. Now, anyone that doesn't jump on this bandwagon is deplorable.

Sorry if we dont fall in to the impeach at all costs train. This stuff is getting very old.

Feel embarrassed for wanting impeachment since the day Trump was elected? They have been calling for impeachment since day one. Now, anyone that doesn't jump on this bandwagon is deplorable.

Sorry if we dont fall in to the impeach at all costs train. This stuff is getting very old.
Yeah, I get it. Requiring independent thought and analysis is difficult for Trumpers. You probably do need a nappy.

Yeah, I feel terrible. We should probably ignore all the impeachable offences and let Trump carry on degrading the office of the President because some people called for his impeachment back when it was clear he sought foreign interference to win the election.

Yeah, I feel terrible. We should probably ignore all the impeachable offences and let Trump carry on degrading the office of the President because some people called for his impeachment back when it was clear he sought foreign interference to win the election.

And he violated the Emoluments Clause by refusing to divest himself of his businesses, thereby violating his oath of office.

Treason is what's really old. That and the braindead cultists who support the traitor in the white house. I wish they all would go to a country which has a leader they would love, like North Korea.
Please send a tweet to Schiff where the treason occurred so they can get this shit show on the road.

Reactions: SillFontaine

I don't think "we" Dems are any more embarrassed by all this impeachment talk than you and yours are defending my President.

In fact DooBi, for this "joke" I think the Democrats are the "straight men"....
<<rim shot>>

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
"Do Democrats." I've done some Democrats. Most of them were pretty good in the sack. I've done a couple of Republicans. Not bad in bed, but really annoying outside of the bedroom. Most of the women I've done have seemed non-political. They're hellfire, baby! But, by all means, do Democrats, do Republicans, do Independents, do whoever gets you off the way you like.

I didn't read anything other than the thread title so I'm assuming the conversation has been about "doing" Democrats.

I think if you're going to be in politics these days, you don't get embarrassed over your inconsistencies or foolishness. The country is so divided on these things that the loud base of support will support a side at all costs and can easily overlook the insanity of it all.

Yes, politicians should be embarrassed, but it's about votes and how to stay in office, and this is what they believe will get them there, and they're probably right. Imagine trying to find a job after you've exchanged every bit of your integrity for votes, and lost? No wonder no smart, successful individual wants to be in politics.

Reactions: FormerlyCyberCy
2019-07-24T125710Z_1072837780_RC14A24E5F40_RTRMADP_3_USA-TRUMP-MUELLER.jpg

Yeah, I get it. Requiring independent thought and analysis is difficult for Trumpers. You probably do need a nappy.
They've been saying they were going to impeach Trump since before he took office. That would imply there was something Trump did before he took office that was worthy of impeachment. They've been throwing things at the wall for three years, hoping something would stick. Nothing has. This latest Ukraine quid pro quo is them trying to distract everyone from the fact that Trump was trying to investigate Biden's Ukraine quid pro quo.
The Democrats are trying to sell a story about what Trump might have done, but they are ignoring what Biden bragged about doing. Granted, you can't rely on anything Biden says, but he bragged about using his position as VP to end an investigation into his son's company. Yes, he bragged about it.
Look, Trump is a jackass. He is unfit for the Presidency and an embarrassment to the country. That doesn't justify the Democrats repeatedly lying to try to get rid of him. If they put half the effort into effectively governing that they have into this impeachment nonsense, they would sweep back into the Oval Office and both houses of Congress.

I can’t get any Rs to answer this , which parts of the constitution do we need to follow and which parts do we not follow ?

Reactions: naturalmwa
I'm not a Dem, but I'll answer anyway.

No, I'm not embarrassed considering he's been committing known impeachable offenses since nearly the day he took office. And that's not including the stuff he did to get elected that we found out about after the election.

The better question is this, why are Trumpers so committed to defending someone who has committed so many impeachable offenses? Answers must not include the words Hillary or Obama, failure to follow that one rule will be marked as an F.

They've been saying they were going to impeach Trump since before he took office. That would imply there was something Trump did before he took office that was worthy of impeachment. They've been throwing things at the wall for three years, hoping something would stick. Nothing has. This latest Ukraine quid pro quo is them trying to distract everyone from the fact that Trump was trying to investigate Biden's Ukraine quid pro quo.
The Democrats are trying to sell a story about what Trump might have done, but they are ignoring what Biden bragged about doing. Granted, you can't rely on anything Biden says, but he bragged about using his position as VP to end an investigation into his son's company. Yes, he bragged about it.
Look, Trump is a jackass. He is unfit for the Presidency and an embarrassment to the country. That doesn't justify the Democrats repeatedly lying to try to get rid of him. If they put half the effort into effectively governing that they have into this impeachment nonsense, they would sweep back into the Oval Office and both houses of Congress.

If Biden did something illegal then he should be in jail. Biden has already been investigated by the way. Can you say the same of Trump? If he did something illegal he should be in jail, right?

Feels like groundhogs day everyday on this board.

Reactions: dekhawk

I mean, are they wrong?

Reactions: ironside1

It is like a wind up clock that you just can't stop. You knock stuff like this down point by point and over and over and over and they come right back with it. It's just crazy.

Biden wasn't the decision maker on Ukraine policy, for either the United States or the EU. Biden didn't end any investigation into his son's company, that's a
ludicrous assertion. The stuff about Dems talking about impeachment since before Trump took office is a non-sequitur when it comes to the current allegations. Moscow Mitch has bottled up all legislation in the Senate.

And you don't give yourself any non partisan cred by saying Trump is a jackass unfit for the Presidency and an embarrassment to the country and lying that you're a Biden voter.

Reactions: mnHawk8
It is like a wind up clock that you just can't stop. You knock stuff like this down point by point and over and over and over and they come right back with it. It's just crazy.

Biden wasn't the decision maker on Ukraine policy, for either the United States or the EU. Biden didn't end any investigation into his son's company, that's a
ludicrous assertion. The stuff about Dems talking about impeachment since before Trump took office is a non-sequitur when it comes to the current allegations. Moscow Mitch has bottled up all legislation in the Senate.

And you don't give yourself any non partisan cred by saying Trump is a jackass unfit for the Presidency and an embarrassment to the country and lying that you're a Biden voter.
Where did I say I was a Biden voter? I’m not a Trump voter either.
Did you follow the link in my post? It is to a WSJ video of Biden actually saying he told Ukrainian officials that they weren’t getting a billion dollars in aid unless the prosecutor looking into his son’s company was fired. When challenged that he didn’t have the authority to do that, he told them to call Obama. That implicates President Obama in the quid pro quo as well. There’s none of this third party hearsay crap we got at the impeachment hearing. He was telling the story of what he did himself. It was the very definition of quid pro quo. All the Democrats have is speculation and their own guesses.
And if Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, yeah, he needs to go. But don’t be shocked when after three years of crying “wolf,” the villagers are skeptical.

Did you follow the link in my post? It is to a WSJ video of Biden actually saying he told Ukrainian officials that they weren’t getting a billion dollars in aid unless the prosecutor looking into his son’s company was fired. When challenged that he didn’t have the authority to do that, he told them to call Obama. That implicates President Obama in the quid pro quo as well. There’s none of this third party hearsay crap we got at the impeachment hearing. He was telling the story of what he did himself. It was the very definition of quid pro quo. All the Democrats have is speculation and their own guesses.
And if Trump is guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors, yeah, he needs to go. But don’t be shocked when after three years of crying “wolf,” the villagers are skeptical.

Wow, talk about a total misunderstanding of the events. You have been brainwashed well grasshopper! There is absolutely no comparison between this and what Trump did. Biden was expressing the official US position, and actually fighting corruption in Ukraine. He was not seeking political dirt on an opponent for his personal advantage at the expense of the best interests of the United States of America, as Trump was. Only an idiot would believe that the two situations were comparable.

Last edited:
I am actually enjoying it, totally sucking all of the oxygen out of the room and no one paying attention to politicians because eveyone is in their camp.

The stock market and the economy are plugging along and most people who just want to be left alone to make a living.

Dem candidates? No one paying attention.

Yesterday showed there are people who are government employees who think they run the country and not our elected officials.

Wow, talk about a total misunderstanding of the events. You have been brainwashed well grasshopper! There is absolutely no comparison between this and what Trump did. Biden was expressing the official US position, and actually fighting corruption in Ukraine. He was not seeking political dirt on an opponent for his personal advantage at the expense of the best interests of the United States of America, as Trump was. Only an idiot would believe that the two situations were comparable.

This is golden for someone who simply repeats the Democrats lines by pasting and posting left wing blathering and never had an original thought.

Reminds me how my little cousin was always complaining that this creepy uncle we had needed to be in jail for child molestation. We were all like shut up Timmy, you've never liked that uncle. So like 4 years later this uncle gets caught molesting a neighbor kid. We were all like, I bet you feel bad Timmy making those allegations four years ago now that it turns out he was a molester.

OP is a perfect illustration of why this country is in the sorry shape it's in, politics and beyond.

"My wrong doings are someone else's fault. I'm the real victim."

And they call Democrats snowflakes. Pfffff. Donald Trump is the biggest pussy of them all.

Biden didn't end any investigation into his son's company, that's a
ludicrous assertion.

So what did the replacement Ukrainian Prosecutor General find in his investigations?,... You know, the really tough, brand new, Prosecutor General, who wasn't even a lawyer and who disappeared after about two years on the job,... What did he find?

Lol, five years later his kid gives up a job that he was not qualified for that paid $600k cuz maybe it don't look good since his dad is running for president. F'ing corrupt favor to get on old Joe's good side again.

Lol, five years later his kid gives up a job that he was not qualified for that paid $600k cuz maybe it don't look good since his dad is running for president. F'ing corrupt favor to get on old Joe's good side again.
Do you live in reality? Are you that ****ing blind to the fact that what you wrote basically applies to Trump's kids, minus the "gives up a job" part?

Reactions: cigaretteman
Qid pro quos aren't inherently bad. There would be all kinds of examples of US leveraging aid to get countries to do things. Biden and the Ukraine is a great example. Nothing wrong with that. Trump is different because he is trying to get something for personal gain as opposed to US interests (like Biden did). Even without the qpq, Trump's ask by itself is wrong. He should be impeached regardless of the qpq.

Curious, is it true that the White House has suppressed eye witnesses from testifying To Congress? I heard this on the tv.

any truth to that ?

In case you're not paying attention, testimony in Roger Stone's trial shows Trump was aware and requesting info from Wikileaks/Russia. That is also impeachable, IMHO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT