ADVERTISEMENT

Do you have a carbon monoxide detector?

DooBi

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2006
Mine saved my life today. I had to work for a few hours this morning and then I came home planning to go straight to bed. When I got home my CO detector was going off. My house was full of carbon monoxide. If I didnt have that alarm I would have went to bed and never woken up again.

Csb

Yes.

When I was in HS carbon monoxide almost killed my two sisters. It was a miracle they survived.

Glad you’re ok OP.

Yes, call me paranoid, but we have 3. Basement, 1st floor near a wood stove and 2nd floor hallway.

We also have one that we take when we travel. Hotel, B&B, cabin, they may have their own, but I know there is one with us.

We did just have one, but after the family(I didn't know them) from Creston died in Mexico last year it really hit me.

Yep, two of them
Same here. One in the utility room and one in the upstairs hall. Costco had the dual smoke and CO alarms on sale and I bought a two pack for all my kids’ homes. We also have our HVAC system serviced every spring and fall so the heat exchanger is getting inspected every September before the heating season.

Mine saved my life today. I had to work for a few hours this morning and then I came home planning to go straight to bed. When I got home my CO detector was going off. My house was full of carbon monoxide. If I didnt have that alarm I would have went to bed and never woken up again.

Csb
Yes.

Yup, we have two of them.

One near the kitchen and one near the bedrooms.

Funny you should ask. I have one, but the damn thing kept making noise this morning so I took out the batteries.

Reactions: DooBi
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT