ADVERTISEMENT

Echemendia visit

So no date restrictions for previous classes. Can class of 2021 sign a NLI next week, or do they have to wait? Does not seem logical to me, If he was eligible to sign and held a signing ceremony at his school that the document he signed was not a NLI? Makes me think his immigration/defector status makes the situation different.

There are NLI periods. For enrollment this school year the LOI period ended long ago. Note his announcement was just last month after school started. 2021 kids can sign an LOI in about a year. But note that there is no requirement to actually sign an LOI. It functionally reserves your spot on a bus but that’s about it. Since he was outside the period for this school year he may have signed an ISU document for financial aid. There’s nothing binding about a document like that.

Reactions: andegre
Saw this also during the "wrestle offs ;)" he was with JY alot...very good relationship between them and then spent time with Terry...he really was watching Desanto alot. The trio of 3 wn1 champs all against the wall together was pretty cool.
If we get him it's going to be like Christmas..

Last edited:
152lb State Champ

145lb Fargo Champ

Out of all the pics, the one that surprises me is Kennedy always looks small for his weight.

Counting.........1....2.....3....4....oh dang It lost count.

Start over please.......1....2.....3...whoops.....getting dizzy here...........
images

I think the Hawks get him, but Tom Ryan is going to be a pain in the ass right until the end.

But Ybarra is going to pull it off. Kid is going to be easy to cheer for no matter what school he’s going to.

This is strictly my opinion I don’t have any insider information.

Counting.........1....2.....3....4....oh dang It lost count.

Start over please.......1....2.....3...whoops.....getting dizzy here...........
images

Saw one of their wrestlers get so much height on his back flip he hit the ceiling.They do about 20 mins of this as a warm up before goes.

Whoever gets this guy is getting a winner, he looks like a multi-time champ kind of talent especially with a couple years of shifting to folk

Reactions: TarpHawk
just a question not an opinion, could this guy enroll and wrestle 2nd semester?

just a question not an opinion, could this guy enroll and wrestle 2nd semester?
He was short a credit in English I believe it was, to be ready to go second semester at ISU.

My understanding is he could have done this online or at dmacc and be in the lineup in January.

But I am just a guy who is repeating stuff I heard from a guy so take it for what it’s worth

Reactions: wasdt21 and T8KUDWN
He was short a credit in English I believe it was, to be ready to go second semester at ISU.

My understanding is he could have done this online or at dmacc and be in the lineup in January.

But I am just a guy who is repeating stuff I heard from a guy so take it for what it’s worth
Short a credit for high school? Or does this have something to do with the TOEFL?

Around here that’s known as throwing crap against the wall to see if it sticks ;)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT