ADVERTISEMENT

Echemendia visit

This is a great article I read. AE has been through so much. He has an amazing story and it's only just begun.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/world/americas/cuba/article233083402.html

Great article and story. Love the last two sentences. “But this country is magnificent. Whatever you aim for here, you can do it by working hard.” I believe he will have a lot of success on and off the mat. Think a book that’s going to be a pretty good read is in his future as well.

https://www.hawkcentral.com/picture...2524651001/image/2526632001/#slide:2526632001

They all look so happy, and Echemendia should want to be happy too. Hopefully knows where the real f** is after his visit! As for his academics, that’s for the the compliance and academic departments to sort out. Obviously a different situation, but they seem to have gotten Teasedale’s eligibility sorted out, so here’s to hoping the young man is a hawk on Nov. 20th!!

Edit: the picture in reference is the one of Mike Eierman laughing with Terry.

He’ll end up at Nebraska if academics are an issue. I know a wrestler that went there and never had to touch a book.True story, That was big 12 though. Am I right, Tolly? Talk to us. Tell us what it was l
there.

I’m sure this kid is no dummy and can handle Iowa academics.

Reactions: FUMBLE-ROOSKY
https://www.hawkcentral.com/picture...2524651001/image/2526632001/#slide:2526632001

They all look so happy, and Echemendia should want to be happy too. Hopefully knows where the real f** is after his visit! As for his academics, that’s for the the compliance and academic departments to sort out. Obviously a different situation, but they seem to have gotten Teasedale’s eligibility sorted out, so here’s to hoping the young man is a hawk on Nov. 20th!!

Do you want a large Hawkeye? We don’t sell liters of Hawkeye. It’s for a cop.

He’ll end up at Nebraska if academics are an issue. I know a wrestler that went there and never had to touch a book.True story, That was big 12 though. Am I right, Tolly? Talk to us. Tell us what it was l
there.

I’m sure this kid is no dummy and can handle Iowa academics.

You underestimate Ohio State’s ability to do this and so much more.

Reactions: fronk71 and Gobblin
Dom you want a large Hawkeye? We don’t sell liters of Hawkeye. It’s for a cop.

When read l liters of Hawkeye my gag reflex automatically takes over, but thanks for your RAIGRAI sponsorship over the years. I’m felling hungover just typing this.

I don't speak emoji...Anyone know if this is a good sign? or a bad one.

This was AE's response to a fan asking if the news was Hawkeye related:

face-with-hand-over-mouth

imgres

I'll help you out...KWood or Vallholl can translate

Reactions: OC Hawk Fan
He just followed tOSU Wresting and Tom Ryan, course before that he followed Tom Brands so who know....

Love to have him and obviously one heck of a talent. I think TnT/Perry would be an amazing fit for him. Who knows how things will end up but if it ends up not being us then anywhere but money valley works for me.
If he ends up with Cael, it will reinforce that money talks. I still think Hawks and Ohio State being a really really close second

Reactions: Ihawkd9times
Would it be a recruiting violation if I offered to have him over for some homemade Ropa Vieja and platanos cubanos?
Probably not a violation but is pretty weird that an adult would tweet a kid and ask him to come over for dinner.
If he ends up with Cael, it will reinforce that money talks. I still think Hawks and Ohio State being a really really close second
What exactly reinforces that money takes if he goes to PSU? The Inn is getting pretty full at Iowa so if he ends up at there does this suggest that money talks?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT