ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN+ Sucks

Gonolz

HR Legend
Aug 6, 2002
Paid for a subscription to watch Hockey. It is 8:15 and I'm still watching the screen that says "This event has not yet started" and "Begins at 8:00pm". They were several minutes late on other games, but WTF? I've said it many times, but F**K ESPN.

So, someone with regular cable access, has the pucked dropped yet?

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
I was just watching the game on the ESPN app on my phone. Don't know why OP had a problem.

I was just watching the game on the ESPN app on my phone. Don't know why OP had a problem.

Do you have a service provider? I use YouTubeTV, but cancel after NCAA Tourney. ESPN+ asks for either my ESPN login (which I used) or a service provider login. I tried logging out/back in, both my TV app and phone. IDK. If the Lightning don't get their ish together, I might not need it for another game. :(

Oh, and are you in the Tampa Bay area?

blah... BUT they deserved it. They were a much better team than we were in this series. We played with heart and toughness, but our tired and beat-up legs couldn't skate with their speed.

I'm still immensely proud of this team however. They made it much further than they had any right to this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT