ADVERTISEMENT

ESPN+ Sucks

Gonolz

HR Legend
Aug 6, 2002
Paid for a subscription to watch Hockey. It is 8:15 and I'm still watching the screen that says "This event has not yet started" and "Begins at 8:00pm". They were several minutes late on other games, but WTF? I've said it many times, but F**K ESPN.

So, someone with regular cable access, has the pucked dropped yet?

• Haha
Reactions: The Tradition
I was just watching the game on the ESPN app on my phone. Don't know why OP had a problem.

I was just watching the game on the ESPN app on my phone. Don't know why OP had a problem.

Do you have a service provider? I use YouTubeTV, but cancel after NCAA Tourney. ESPN+ asks for either my ESPN login (which I used) or a service provider login. I tried logging out/back in, both my TV app and phone. IDK. If the Lightning don't get their ish together, I might not need it for another game. :(

Oh, and are you in the Tampa Bay area?

blah... BUT they deserved it. They were a much better team than we were in this series. We played with heart and toughness, but our tired and beat-up legs couldn't skate with their speed.

I'm still immensely proud of this team however. They made it much further than they had any right to this year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT