ADVERTISEMENT

Fail gifs

307e44c8022a1cc37d7d1ddb102770f0.gif

tenor.gif

SelfreliantGoodDinosaur-max-1mb.gif

Turns out that Christian McCaffrey is kind of good. Reminds me of when we played UNI and I kept yelling can our linebackers f&cking cover their running back already??? and it turned out it was David Johnson.
CM not being an NFL flop is the only thing that dulls the pain. That and time.

Turns out that Christian McCaffrey is kind of good. Reminds me of when we played UNI and I kept yelling can our linebackers f&cking cover their running back already??? and it turned out it was David Johnson.

Although I knew he was good at the time I remember wondering why the hell our defense couldn't tackle Saquon Barkley.

If we were doing an "Iowa football fails" thread it would be Iowa against Christian McCaffery and Iowa defense trying to tackle Saqoun Barkley.

Reactions: pink shizzle
Although I knew he was good at the time I remember wondering why the hell our defense couldn't tackle Saquon Barkley.
I think it had something to do with the 650 pound squat and 4.3 40. Seriously though that one play was just ridiculous where he jumped up in the air over a player, was drilled sideways, landed on his feet and just kept running.
GrizzledShockedArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif

If we were doing an "Iowa football fails" thread it would be Iowa against Christian McCaffery and Iowa defense trying to tackle Saqoun Barkley.
Um, gentlemen, this is a fail gif thread. Please move these to a "lets relive collective traumas" thread.

I think it had something to do with the 650 pound squat and 4.3 40. Seriously though that one play was just ridiculous where he jumped up in the air over a player, was drilled sideways, landed on his feet and just kept running.
GrizzledShockedArieltoucan-max-1mb.gif
Barkley is probably the best RB I've seen in the past 30 years. The kid was a generational type of talent.

What the hell? Was he having a stroke?

Our ex offensive line coach used to train them to do that as part of his discipline training. If it was a busted play they were supposed to stay in their stance, or something like that. There were times when the entire offensive line stayed put while the defense chased the QB around or nailed him.

McCaffery can go to hell (J/K). More importantly the Next Housewives drinking their merlot in the row in front of me in Pasadena who didn't know what a field goal was, but claimed to be huge Standford fans....yes they can burn

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT