ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Apps

DooBi

HR Legend
Sep 18, 2006
That Merlin bird app from the bird watchers thread is absolutely fantastic. Wish I would have heard about it before my last night of camping.

But my all time favorite is Stellarium for star gazing. Identifies every star in the sky whether you can see it or not. You can point your phone to the ground and see which stars are on the other side of the Earth.

I also really like FishAngler. It has extremely accurate barometric pressure readings and forecasts.

Stellarium is awesome. I haven't used it in awhile I may have to go out some night soon and use it definitely a cool app

Reactions: BrianNole777
That Merlin bird app from the bird watchers thread is absolutely fantastic. Wish I would have heard about it before my last night of camping.

But my all time favorite is Stellarium for star gazing. Identifies every star in the sky whether you can see it or not. You can point your phone to the ground and see which stars are on the other side of the Earth.

I also really like FishAngler. It has extremely accurate barometric pressure readings and forecasts.
I’m going calamari. If on the menu, I get it every time and it is usually a barometer of what the rest of the meal will be like.

Hungry Chicken Wings GIF by Hooters

I said it in the last thread on apps, I'll say it in this one. You will use this app if you have it on your phone:

Also, it's fried cheese curds FTW regarding the other route this thread has taken.
the frozen ones are nasty. Fresh hand-breaded?
Stick Around Bob Ross GIF by Originals

• Love
Reactions: Hawki97
MarineTraffic is cool if you live by a port and a massive military ship docks. In Iowa you could track your corn going downriver.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT