ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari clan

My thought, certainly not an insider, is that cutting down to weight a few times for freestyle is easier than maintaining a whole folkstyle season. Also, I believe there is additional time (more than an hour) for freestyle weigh ins vs the quicker turnaround for folkstyle. I hope he can make 149.
just judging by what I'm seeing I think he can 149 with out much of a pull at least for 2024.

Reactions: SDHN2013
OK, if fans of other schools want to come here and take the moral high ground, then sure.

People who still worship Joe F'N Paterno trying to take the moral high ground can go eat shit. PSU fans can F off
Let’s not even begin to go down that path and where that ultimately leads. This board is gonna be crazy enough without Hawk fans insulting Penn st fans about their past. Believe me if what might unfold happens, there’s gonna be plenty of bait. Please do not take it.

embrace the hate. bask in it. as a texan i love this

burn-elmo.gif

You’re looking at an eventual lineup of…
125 Ayala
133 Bouzakis
141 Block
149 Chittum
157 Anthony Ferrari
165 Kennedy
174 Arnold
184 Angelo Ferrari
197 not sure how much eligibility AJ has left?
HWT Kueter
Can Aj still make 197. Wasn’t there discussion about him going heavy after he won his freshman year. I wonder what he walks around at. He isn’t smaller now.

125 Ayala
133 Bouzakis
141 Block
149 Chittum
157 Anthony Ferrari
165 Kennedy
174 Arnold
184 Angelo Ferrari
HWT Kueter
The year AJ won the title didn't count. The 2021/2022 season counted. This past season I don't know. If he was able to use his redshirt then it won't count and he would have 3 left.

125 Ayala
133 Bouzakis
141 Block
149 Chittum
157 Anthony Ferrari
165 Kennedy
174 Arnold
184 Angelo Ferrari
HWT Kueter
Anyone able to give rankings and P4P ranks for this lineup?

Reactions: Chalkdaddy94
I would have serious issues with Iowa taking AJ. However, Tom has a pretty good track record of producing kids that do things the right way and don’t cause many issues. We have rarely had problems with wrestlers during his tenure. Seth Gross, Ryan and Lembeck are the three that come to mind and they were removed. Montell Marion had some issues. They haven’t been ones to take risky kids.

Reactions: Chuck C
I would have serious issues with Iowa taking AJ. However, Tom has a pretty good track record of producing kids that do things the right way and don’t cause many issues. We have rarely had problems with wrestlers during his tenure. Seth Gross, Ryan and Lembeck are the three that come to mind and they were removed. Montell Marion had some issues. They haven’t been ones to take risky kids.
Maybe Tom has become good friends with Frank Mir and he can get him season tickets right next to the Ferrari's

People want to win, wanted TnT to go get the best of the best to compete. Well here ya go. If it doesn’t work out get rid of the whole bunch, but if it works out then it’s huge for the program. Let’s not act like TnT didn’t come into school full of piss and vinegar.

You guys just wait ,when Cael finishes unpacking the trophies and iron the championship banner, he'll be right back on the portal recruiting trail. You can't drive 55
LMAO! When your great Frailure sees this, he is going to be ripping his hair out(yes I know he is bald!) you figure it out!!!!

THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK!!! Let you wussies cat bandwagon fans know TWOOOOOOO!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: natchrlman
Let’s not even begin to go down that path and where that ultimately leads. This board is gonna be crazy enough without Hawk fans insulting Penn st fans about their past. Believe me if what might unfold happens, there’s gonna be plenty of bait. Please do not take it.
At least this board now has an actual moderator to kick out the knuckleheads on both sides.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT