ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

16-10 Hawks

Will edit my prediction with two scholly receivers available to 26-10.
@BrewHawk Just an idea......and this goes for anyone else that starts the Official Game Threads.......

Perhaps occasionally update (edit) the thread title to include the current score of the game, so others that can't watch the game but are following in this thread at least know what the score is.

This is something we do over on the main CFB Soundoff board for Rivals, and it definitely helps for those not able to watch our game.

Iowa receivers are running routes they haven’t ran since high school. With that they are a bit rusty and begin to stumble once they get ten yards down the field in their routes.

Reactions: LetsGoHawks83
Our line just doesn't seem to fire off the ball at the same time. Seems like we have a late snap or 1-2 lineman coming out late.
I've been noticing this all year and several times tonight. I don't remember really noticing it in the past. Just wish Millen wasn't calling our game! Where is Beth when you need her?

so whose fault is that - SP or Brecht? When you have a play that open, it has to be completed. The competition is going to get a hell of a lot harder, so if you can't complete that against Nevada, who do you complete that against?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT