ADVERTISEMENT

*****-fficial I-wa vs Nevada Game Thread*****

1jbf8y.gif

can someone explain why they are trying to finish the game? does it not count or something? I don't get it.

we just ate some brats. 11:15 or so. supposed to usually or normally eat them at 11:00 am , not now,.. but HEB makes this black pepper ketchup now, holy crap that crap was good. just had about 6 beers or so. ready for some more. ate three rounds of brats, and these fries with parmesian and oregano and garlic salt. oh yeah that crap was good. time to drink.

Finishing the game cannot be in the best interest of the athletes. Certainly I’d feel differently if the score was the other way around, but calling it a final seems the most appropriate.

we just ate some brats. 11:15 or so. supposed to usually or normally eat them at 11:00 am , not now,.. but HEB makes this black pepper ketchup now, holy crap that crap was good. just had about 6 beers or so. ready for some more. ate three rounds of brats, and these fries with parmesian and oregano and garlic salt. oh yeah that crap was good. time to drink.
we thought you died from covid

here is how this season is going. they are going to cut off the replay of Rob Houghtlins kick to go back to the game.

youre-alive-amazed.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT