ADVERTISEMENT

Flo P4P

Of course. I don't understand how people could not understand this logic.
I lived in Iowa back in the day, liked the state and loved Iowa City. It's all demographics. Iowa was blessed with and all time great who built and incredible program that is still at the top today. But similar to how PSU, ND, Michigan, and other northern teams have relatively struggled to attain and sustain the highest levels in football we see the same in wrestling.

To me it's very similar top how Iowa rose to the top and is still successful to this day.

Reactions: Redm18
Of course. I don't understand how people could not understand this logic.
Due to what I saw as a kid and my time spent in Iowa I would always root for their wrestling. Gable was my Olympic champion before many here were born. This was back in the cold war days too when winning an Olympic title was very much USA, USA and a huge deal. Any gold was a middle finger to the then commies.

I lived in Iowa back in the day, liked the state and loved Iowa City. It's all demographics. Iowa was blessed with and all time great who built and incredible program that is still at the top today. But similar to how PSU, ND, Michigan, and other northern teams have relatively struggled to attain and sustain the highest levels in football we see the same in wrestling.

To me it's very similar top how Iowa rose to the top and is still successful to this day.
I was not around back then but I think that at the time of Gable wrestling was a bit more of a niche sport than even today but happened to be very popular in Iowa which allowed the high schools in Iowa to produce really good wrestling talent.

I was not around back then but I think that at the time of Gable wrestling was a bit more of a niche sport than even today but happened to be very popular in Iowa which allowed the high schools in Iowa to produce really good wrestling talent.
It still is niche but it had a certain degree of popularity. It's really hard to explain but Gable was huge and the Olympics were bigger IMO. Look at TV rating for sports for example, now we have targeted programming, including sports, but back then we were stuck with 3 major networks. ABC had the Olympics and Wide World Of Sports which many of us would watch, sometime because nothing else was on. Gold medals also seemed to be a bigger deal in the days when the sports were "amateur".

Maybe my perspective is skewed but Gable to me was a bigger figure then than Sanderson is now. Think Bear Bryant vs Nick Saban for a football example. However I think your right that wrestling is more popular now than then due to our access to watch the sport, I mean look at Youtube? We also have various websites to read articles about anything wrestling related. Just the other day I watched the 2017 OK state - PSU match on Youtube for example.

Back in the 1970s and 1980s things were way different but everyone knew Dan Gable. He was "bigger" then than Sanderson is now if you look at it through that lens. Just my recollection though. In general terms we never had it better as wrestling fans. However for specific fan bases it is frustrating, especially those of Iconic programs like Iowa's

Enlighten us El Dub. How the hell does psu keep snagging top recruits when they are already seemingly two or three deep at every weight. How do they do it and how the hell do we fix it?
They are the best college program in the country.
They have the best coaches in the country.
They have the best rtc in the country.
They produce more team, individual national champs and more international/world/Olympic champs then anyone else.

If you had the opportunity to go to psu, you would have to strongly consider why going anywhere else would be better for you.

They are the best college program in the country.
They have the best coaches in the country.
They have the best rtc in the country.
They produce more team, individual national champs and more international/world/Olympic champs then anyone else.

If you had the opportunity to go to psu, you would have to strongly consider why going anywhere else would be better for you.
There is only one thing that could draw me away from that. $$

And Yet , even though our team is 2nd best and we fight to maintain that and we don't have the almighty Carl at the helm or we don't have multiple National champs every year.....we still find a way to drag in every PSU troll you can imagine to come to this message board and allow them to do their best work on creating chaos and $hit stirring with every snide insult they sling at the Hawkeyes. i am NOT INCLUDING the intelligent PSU folks who come here to discuss good wrestling and the like.... I refer to the $hiteaters that we put on ignore.... finally...or we suffer with them hijacking decent conversation threads on almost a daily basis. Yes, they have a great program, but some of these jagoffs just really piss me off with their bragging when i suspect some of them have never wrestled anything other than a tangled tube sock out of the hamper for their nightly entertainment.

I explained years ago how psu was working the system and getting top guys in for little to no money.
It was first hand factual information, but the psu trolls will try to deny or deflect it.
It's BS, the NCAA should have taken a hard look at what they were doing.
But no, chrome dome goody two shoes and his crew would never do anything wrong.

My PSU football friends barely watch wrestling and can't grab why we cannot beat Michigan or win national titles these days. I point out that only one school has won a title as a northern school since 2000 and it's OSU. And they won two. Pa. has lost 10 electoral votes since 1968, Joe's first undefeated season. It's went from 29 to 19, with this population shift it's no wonder northern teams struggle.
That almost got Dicey...I'm proud of the cesspool for keeping the conversation about wrestling

Reactions: Trapper85
I explained years ago how psu was working the system and getting top guys in for little to no money.
It was first hand factual information, but the psu trolls will try to deny or deflect it.
It's BS, the NCAA should have taken a hard look at what they were doing.
But no, chrome dome goody two shoes and his crew would never do anything wrong.
What do they do?

Reactions: el dub
It still is niche but it had a certain degree of popularity. It's really hard to explain but Gable was huge and the Olympics were bigger IMO. Look at TV rating for sports for example, now we have targeted programming, including sports, but back then we were stuck with 3 major networks. ABC had the Olympics and Wide World Of Sports which many of us would watch, sometime because nothing else was on. Gold medals also seemed to be a bigger deal in the days when the sports were "amateur".

Maybe my perspective is skewed but Gable to me was a bigger figure then than Sanderson is now. Think Bear Bryant vs Nick Saban for a football example. However I think your right that wrestling is more popular now than then due to our access to watch the sport, I mean look at Youtube? We also have various websites to read articles about anything wrestling related. Just the other day I watched the 2017 OK state - PSU match on Youtube for example.

Back in the 1970s and 1980s things were way different but everyone knew Dan Gable. He was "bigger" then than Sanderson is now if you look at it through that lens. Just my recollection though. In general terms we never had it better as wrestling fans. However for specific fan bases it is frustrating, especially those of Iconic programs like Iowa's
While your perspective is most definitely somewhat skewed cause well hell everyone’s perspective is I’ve enjoyed reading your posts on this subject .

For what it’s worth I wrestled in NJ in the 80’s and we all went to wrestling camps in PA and back then Gable was god like in the wrestling community . Hell people associated with Gable were immediately given respect.

My only main disagreement is comparing gable to Cael or the bear to Nick . Give it time. 25 or 50 years from now it’s hard to say who will be “bigger”

Comparing across generations while fun to BS about is damn near impossible

While your perspective is most definitely somewhat skewed cause well hell everyone’s perspective is I’ve enjoyed reading your posts on this subject .

For what it’s worth I wrestled in NJ in the 80’s and we all went to wrestling camps in PA and back then Gable was god like in the wrestling community . Hell people associated with Gable were immediately given respect.

My only main disagreement is comparing gable to Cael or the bear to Nick . Give it time. 25 or 50 years from now it’s hard to say who will be “bigger”

Good post, only thing is I wouldn't compare Gable to Carl, ever.
I get it if someone tries to compare Carl to Gable but never the other way around.

My take is Cael is the only big guy out there now and the young guys know him, not Gable. who of course is retired. Gable could walk in anywhere and recruit back then, but he's now retired 26 years. That's a generation ago. And you have the new guy who has a great track record in the best recruiting area in the country.

Bear Bryant is a big deal to Bama fans too, but he's not bringing in recruits these days to Bama. I'm not to going to claim all time the new guys are better, just saying the old guys have pull. Bear and Nick are both in a football crazy area with great talent. Sanderson has the advantage of great talent in his back yard and long term program history to kids matters less than fans think.

Bo Nickal's last years was 5 years ago for examples. Freshmen at universities now were in 8th grade then.

My take is Cael is the only big guy out there now and the young guys know him, not Gable. who of course is retired. Gable could walk in anywhere and recruit back then, but he's now retired 26 years. That's a generation ago. And you have the new guy who has a great track record in the best recruiting area in the country.

Bear Bryant is a big deal to Bama fans too, but he's not bringing in recruits these days to Bama. I'm not to going to claim all time the new guys are better, just saying the old guys have pull. Bear and Nick are both in a football crazy area with great talent. Sanderson has the advantage of great talent in his back yard and long term program history to kids matters less than fans think.

Bo Nickal's last years was 5 years ago for examples. Freshmen at universities now were in 8th grade then.
No arguments from me .

Forgot to ask/mention for the fun of it . How many people watched the wide world of sports religiously and can name the sport and the skier in the “agony of defeat” segment .

On the football comments I’ll just say I bet northern teams would win more often if they changed the Venues to include cold climates .

Reactions: bourbon n blues
No arguments from me .

Forgot to ask/mention for the fun of it . How many people watched the wide world of sports religiously and can name the sport and the skier in the “agony of defeat” segment .

On the football comments I’ll just say I bet northern teams would win more often if they changed the Venues to include cold climates .
Slovenian Vinko Bogataj in Ski Jumping of course.

No arguments from me .

Ski jumping, and some dude imitating a helicopter.

No arguments from me .

I did know that one time, can't recall now. I believe it was ski jumping which i always found fascinating.

May take on football is due to the population shift, you can't fight it. I think I read somewhere that Bama has never played north after a certain time of the year. When they played PSU it was always around September if I recall correctly.

Superstar coach, proven results, and the best room in wrestling , and it's not close.
I'm not El dub , but that's my take. Lol

We have superstar coaches as well. And a history of success.

In my eyes, it’s the perceived cultures in the rooms, coaching styles and recruitment strategies that are all making differences. We laugh at, “Fun State,” label, but that’s a place to start.

Recruiting strategy could be the biggest change needed. PSU appears to go after MOST of the top kids HARD. From the outside, it looks like we might put a lot of effort into a smaller number of recruits who seem to fit our style and room culture. And from the outside, our room culture appears to be intense and conservative.

Let me END the BS(or at lest try) in one very quick shot.

IOWA GIRLS WRESTLING!!!

Hmmm IRON what do you mean? Well the golly gee whiz they are in PA and we are in IOWA and kids want to stay home etc....... I guess that just applies to boys???

What about that golly geese whiz, the great Kralure has established something SOOOOO wonderful that...... Guess the girls didn't see that message either since IOWA didn't even have a team when ALL these top girls came flocking and still are!!!

So what is it then? Pretty much EVERYONE is going to take the BEST offer given to them all things being equal. You could say that a certain kid from PA would rather stay home, OK. You could say a certain kid wants to wrestle at F*** st, was his dream? OK Thing is, MOST of their big guns were from outa state and continue to be!!!

Plus the fact that other schools have BIG name coaches, history etc.... So they started playing games using Fat$$$$mans slush funds. started bending rules using grey shirts deferred enrollment. etc.....

I mean look at the fact that they somehow took the TOP club wrestlers from THREE of the top rival schools. Now these wrestlers were already in NY, IOWA, Ohio. This is where they wrestled and had success. You are going to sit behind your computer and tell me it wasn't about $$$$$!?!?!?

IOWA needs to find a way to make offers like they are getting from the great Kralure! Come be a HAWK, we will red shirt you, grey shirt you, let you work camps, sell T-shirts, you won't pay a thing!!! Every top kid in the country!

IOWA GIRLS WRESTLING!!!

Hmmm IRON what do you mean? Well the golly gee whiz they are in PA and we are in IOWA and kids want to stay home etc....... I guess that just applies to boys???

What about that golly geese whiz, the great Kralure has established something SOOOOO wonderful that...... Guess the girls didn't see that message either since IOWA didn't even have a team when ALL these top girls came flocking and still are!!!

So what is it then? Pretty much EVERYONE is going to take the BEST offer given to them all things being equal. You could say that a certain kid from PA would rather stay home, OK. You could say a certain kid wants to wrestle at F*** st, was his dream? OK Thing is, MOST of their big guns were from outa state and continue to be!!!

Plus the fact that other schools have BIG name coaches, history etc.... So they started playing games using Fat$$$$mans slush funds. started bending rules using grey shirts deferred enrollment. etc.....

I mean look at the fact that they somehow took the TOP club wrestlers from THREE of the top rival schools. Now these wrestlers were already in NY, IOWA, Ohio. This is where they wrestled and had success. You are going to sit behind your computer and tell me it wasn't about $$$$$!?!?!?

IOWA needs to find a way to make offers like they are getting from the great Kralure! Come be a HAWK, we will red shirt you, grey shirt you, let you work camps, sell T-shirts, you won't pay a thing!!! Every top kid in the country!

This is hard to read.

IOWA GIRLS WRESTLING!!!

Is this your way of saying Carl is a misogynist?

PSU wins so many titles because they get the lion's share of top recruits. Period. In a given year, some school may do better but over an extended period, no one comes close. I've little doubt that massive funding of NLWC helped. Rumors of goosing the 9.9 scholly limit, by paying wrestlers for participation in camps or other creative accounting may have played a role early on.

But whatever the specifics, the bottom line is Cael starts with the very best H.S. recruits. Typically #1 in their weight class, very often in the top 10p4p. A number are already Cadet or Jr FS gold, silver or bronze medalists. I don't believe Cael "develops" wrestlers better than Brands. He just starts out with many more top recruits. Brands seemed to do very well "developing" Spencer Lee. Lee was #2 p4p out of HS. Penn St gets about 5 guys like that for every one Iowa gets. When Penn St has a low ranked recruit filling in a weight ... surprise... they don't exactly shine.

Top recruits P4P ranking, Class of '24:

Iowa: #4

Penn St: #2, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 22

Iowa has for too long tried to get a #45 or #70 to reach AA by the time they're a SR. It ain't winning titles. It is depressing.

Recruiting HAS to improve.

PSU wins so many titles because they get the lion's share of top recruits. Period. In a given year, some school may do better but over an extended period, no one comes close. I've little doubt that massive funding of NLWC helped. Rumors of goosing the 9.9 scholly limit, by paying wrestlers for participation in camps or other creative accounting may have played a role early on.

But whatever the specifics, the bottom line is Cael starts with the very best H.S. recruits. Typically #1 in their weight class, very often in the top 10p4p. A number are already Cadet or Jr FS gold, silver or bronze medalists. I don't believe Cael "develops" wrestlers better than Brands. He just starts out with many more top recruits. Brands seemed to do very well "developing" Spencer Lee. Lee was #2 p4p out of HS. Penn St gets about 5 guys like that for every one Iowa gets. When Penn St has a low ranked recruit filling in a weight ... surprise... they don't exactly shine.

Top recruits P4P ranking, Class of '24:

Iowa: #4

Penn St: #2, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 22

Iowa has for too long tried to get a #45 or #70 to reach AA by the time they're a SR. It ain't winning titles. It is depressing.

Recruiting HAS to improve.
We need our top recruits to be 100% all-in…and stay healthy. Our transfers and developed guys, too. And we need guys to stay eligible.

Jesuroga
Chittum
Keuter
Riddler
Bull
Kemdawg
Cass
etc.

Woods and DeSanto held up nicely. And despite 2023 NCCA’s, Spencer was lights out. As was Metcalf before him. And Clark was gritty AF. But we can’t win it all with just 1-2 guys at a time kickin A. We need 4-5 consistent, healthy, mean-ass A-kickers firing on all cylinders simultaneously each ane every March. Effin Carl has a bunch of fun-lovers doing it — we need to match and raise.

I don't even think Iowa recruits as well as a program like Iowa should. Forget PSU. They are not recruiting to their own potential IMO

This has to be the most boring sports message board, for recruiting news, for a blue blood program, that ever existed. Seriously.

Reactions: Sandor45 and el dub
Flo just came out with their top 30 P4P and Iowa has 1 (Ferrari #4).

PSU has 7, 6 of which are in the top 15.

I have heard that Iowa is working on Forrest? Haven't heard anything about Blaze. PSU has Lilledahl, so you would think those two would go elsewhere. Is Iowa in on any others that are currently uncommitted?

Fort Dodge's Ross is #30.

RankYearNameSchoolStateWeightCollegePrevious
1JRMarcus BlazePerrysburgOH1267
2SRZack RyderMinisink ValleyNY182Penn State1
3SRKoy HopkeAmeryWI285Minnesota2
4SRAngelo FerrariMelissaTX170Iowa3
5SRBenjamin DavinoSt. CharlesIL132Ohio State4
6SOJax ForrestBishop McCortPA1265
7SRLuke LilledahlWyoming SeminaryPA126Penn State6
8SRCody MerrillGilroyCA220Oklahoma State8
9JRPJ DukeMinisink ValleyNY152Penn State9
10SRAeoden SinclairMiltonWI195Missouri10
11SRConnor MirasolaWest Bend WestWI195Penn State11
12SRSawyer BarteltSouth DadeFL220Iowa State12
13SRCole MirasolaWest Bend WestWI220Penn State13
14SRJoseph SealeyWyoming SeminaryPA160Penn State14
15JRDaniel ZepedaGilroyCA13815
16SOBo BassettBishop McCortPA13816
17JRAnthony KnoxSaint John VianneyNJ120Cornell17
18JRWilliam HenckelBlair AcademyNJ16018
19JRLaDarion LockettStillwaterOK15219
20SRBrock MantanonaPalm DesertCA152Michigan20
21SRKyler LarkinValiant PrepAZ13221
22SRMason GibsonBishop McCortPA132Penn State22
23JRLeo DeLucaBlair AcademyNJ12023
24SRDillan JohnsonJoliet CatholicIL285Wisconsin24
25SRPierson ManvilleState CollegePA145Arizona State25
26JRKollin RathBethlehem CatholicPA14526
27JRVince BouzakisWyoming SeminaryPA15227
28JRTy EisePonderosaCO170Nebraska28
29SRRune LawrenceFrazierPA195West Virginia29
30SODreshaun RossFort DodgeIA19530
Forrest is likely unaffected by Lilledahl. I've noted this before, but Forrest is a HS sophomore (class of 2026) and probably projects as a middleweight in college. Conversely, Lilledahl is a HS senior (class of 2024) and projects as a 125 pounder, maybe later growing into 133.

Not an insider by any stretch, but haven't heard or read any buzz about Blaze and PSU. At this juncture, Ohio State or maybe even Purdue seem more likely.

Finally, PJ Duke is class of 2025. All other PSU recruits in that list are class of 2024.

Reactions: CatCoach
This is hard to read.
Congratulations!!! You are absolutely correct for a change!!!

Forgot where I was posting I guess.

Let me clarify for you. The arguments being made are all BS and the IOWA women program proved this. IOWA and everyone else for that matter, is not offering what the great Kralure is over at F*** st. Once more, pulling top club wrestlers away can really only be attributed to one thing.
Is this your way of saying Carl is a misogynist?
He certainly is many things, this I am not sure of???

Let me clarify for you. The arguments being made are all BS and the IOWA women program proved this. IOWA and everyone else for that matter, is not offering what the great Kralure is over at F*** st. Once more, pulling top club wrestlers away can really only be attributed to one thing.

How did the Iowa women's wrestling team prove anything about PSU wrestling/coaching/recruiting?

PSU doesn't even have a women's wrestling program.

What is your point?

I don't even think Iowa recruits as well as a program like Iowa should. Forget PSU. They are not recruiting to their own potential IMO

This has to be the most boring sports message board, for recruiting news, for a blue blood program, that ever existed. Seriously.
I would like to respond to your post but I read word pictures then saw pigtails, boos, and a short skirt. so I agree.

IOWA GIRLS WRESTLING!!!

Your point is a woman's sport? I've never watched any women's sports except for track and field. I can enjoy sports where the competition is against the clock or distance or weight lifted, but I'm not going to watch women's anything other than that.

Much like Gable Carl appears to have a more flexible approach to individuals. Was Gable known to be able to motivate different people with different approaches? Some guys needed 3 kicks in the a**, others needed an arm on the shoulder then a kick in the a**?
That makes perfect sense. I saw Pete Rose say the same about Sparky Anderson of the Cincinnati Reds. Different people respond differently to motivational techniques.

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Your point is a woman's sport? I've never watched any women's sports except for track and field. I can enjoy sports where the competition is against the clock or distance or weight lifted, but I'm not going to watch women's anything other than that.
Then you are missing a lot. Women's sports, even though they physically couldn't compete with men in the same sport most generally, are very competitive and fun to watch in most instances.
Women's college wrestling is more entertaining than men's for several reasons. I love Folkstyle, but the current rules tend to allow a product that can be boring to watch. For true fans, a 3-3 or 2-1 match can be exciting, because we understand the intricacies of hand fighting, and keeping good position, but to the casual viewer, two guys standing around pushing on each other and skating the out-of-bounds line can be pretty boring. The Freestyle Women's matches, although many of them have great defense, are more wide=open, high-scoring affairs that keep the casual observer more entertained. If you look away for a second, you could easily miss four points or more. And you're playing with fire if you back up and play the edge.
I'm not as familiar with as many of the more elite women as I am with the men, but I am quickly learning, and I find watching them to be quite enjoyable. You should give them a look.

Your Kralure nickname isn't really taking off. Better get back to work on a new one...

Then you are missing a lot. Women's sports, even though they physically couldn't compete with men in the same sport most generally, are very competitive and fun to watch in most instances.
Women's college wrestling is more entertaining than men's for several reasons. I love Folkstyle, but the current rules tend to allow a product that can be boring to watch. For true fans, a 3-3 or 2-1 match can be exciting, because we understand the intricacies of hand fighting, and keeping good position, but to the casual viewer, two guys standing around pushing on each other and skating the out-of-bounds line can be pretty boring. The Freestyle Women's matches, although many of them have great defense, are more wide=open, high-scoring affairs that keep the casual observer more entertained. If you look away for a second, you could easily miss four points or more. And you're playing with fire if you back up and play the edge.
I'm not as familiar with as many of the more elite women as I am with the men, but I am quickly learning, and I find watching them to be quite enjoyable. You should give them a look.
Respectively I don't care, I've never liked women's team sports. Ever meet someone who doesn't like something? that's me with women's sports. I understand the intricacies, I just cannot watch women's team sports or combat sports. There's nothing that will get me to watch them.

BTW, I'm 60. This is not new to me. I believe women should have these opportunities, I just do not enjoy them.

Reactions: dmlawdad

I agree with everything you posted. We don’t recruit as well as a program like Iowa should. Even if we can’t match PSU recruit for recruit, we should still have the ability to out recruit most any other team in the country, year in and year out.

But, we don’t and I’d like to know why.

I agree with everything you posted. We don’t recruit as well as a program like Iowa should. Even if we can’t match PSU recruit for recruit, we should still have the ability to out recruit most any other team in the country, year in and year out.

You say our recruiting is below par compared to other teams, but we consistently finish top 2 in the country??
And when we are 2nd it's to psu...

You say our recruiting is below par compared to other teams, but we consistently finish top 2 in the country??
And when we are 2nd it's to psu...
Our recruiting isn’t below par to other teams besides PSU. But I think it could/should be consistently better than the rest of the country due to our storied history and reputation as well as rabid fan base that consistently puts more butts in seats than any other program in the country.

How did the Iowa women's wrestling team prove anything about PSU wrestling/coaching/recruiting?

PSU doesn't even have a women's wrestling program.

What is your point?

WOW, you two are very slow huh??? Maybe try and stay at a holiday in or something?

Many have posted about kids not wanting to leave home, not wanting to go to the state of IOWA, parents don't want to travel, etc..... as reasons why Kralure is having so much success with recruiting. My argument is that is BS!!! It was in the past as many top kids went to many different schools throughout the country, so some may say kids are different, times are different etc....

So I pointed to the Women's team for reference. They were able to bring in just about every TOP girl in the dang country. The POINT BEING, why were they able to do it??? They didn't have anything more then a New coach and NEW program. Yet top girls wrestlers all came!?!?!?!? Hmmmmm

They are offering these girls more then other programs, THAT is the obvious reason. We need to start matching the great Kralure dollar for dollar, and I am NOT saying that was what the women's program was offering. No they were offering a Great head coach in a D1 school with the greatest fan base in the world.

We have all those things to offer also. Now we need the dough!
Your Kralure nickname isn't really taking off. Better get back to work on a new one...
HA, might want to go check out their POS board and others and get back to me!!! I do however have KraFailure waiting in the wings for the next big thing! Do NOT tell anyone!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: USPMAN
Our recruiting isn’t below par to other teams besides PSU. But I think it could/should be consistently better than the rest of the country due to our storied history and reputation as well as rabid fan base that consistently puts more butts in seats than any other program in the country.
Gotcha
Your previous post said we should have the ability to out recruit any other team in the country year in and year out, but we don't.
And we're still consistently top 2 in the country.
I guess even if you are unhappy with our recruiting you have to be happy with how our coaching staff develops and prepares our guys??

I go back and forth on this. Is it Iowas style, do they not try and recruit the big dogs? IT makes no sense why we don't have the same type of kids that PSU does. They have more money but we still have enough to get top talent.

Reactions: el dub
Gotcha
Your previous post said we should have the ability to out recruit any other team in the country year in and year out, but we don't.
And we're still consistently top 2 in the country.
I guess even if you are unhappy with our recruiting you have to be happy with how our coaching staff develops and prepares our guys??
that's a good point. Maybe TnT doesn't get the credit they deserve for building talent. I believe we have only finished top 5 in recruiting 1 in the last 5 years?? im probably wrong on that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT