ADVERTISEMENT

Fun Fact

Sep 3, 2009
I was surprised to learn that, while Rutgers has won 5 conference games over the last 2 seasons, pretty good for that program. ALL of the them have come on the road, their last home conference win was against Maryland on Nov 4, 2017, coincidentally the same day as 55-24. Leading to the current 20 game losing streak for conference home games. I sure hope Iowa doesn't become a statistic for them.

giphy.gif

I was surprised to learn that, while Rutgers has won 5 conference games over the last 2 seasons, pretty good for that program. ALL of the them have come on the road, their last home conference win was against Maryland on Nov 4, 2017, coincidentally the same day as 55-24. Leading to the current 20 game losing streak for conference home games. I sure hope Iowa doesn't become a statistic for them.
It was a given when they named Schiano HC they would get better over time. He's a damn good football coach.

Agree, hope we don't become a statistic tomorrow night by being the one to break their losing streak at home but my hunch is they will beat someone soon enough at home-- especially someone like a Maryland in their division.

That doesn't sound like a fun fact.......

But yes, Rutgers smells an opportunity to end the conf. home losing streak (even if it comes against a historically bad offense), hence all the pomp and circumstance surrounding this game from them.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
That doesn't sound like a fun fact.......

But yes, Rutgers smells an opportunity to end the conf. home losing streak (even if it comes against a historically bad offense), hence all the pomp and circumstance surrounding this game from them.

There is no pomp & circumstance around this game. Other than a bigger push to get people into the stadium because
1. We are 3-0
2. It's our first B1G of the season
3. It's a night game.
Boardwalk is all season long
Events timeline is all season long
The students asked for the Scarlet out so there's a hell of a lot of reminders to wear red to the game!

There is no pomp & circumstance around this game. Other than a bigger push to get people into the stadium because
1. We are 3-0
2. It's our first B1G of the season
3. It's a night game.
Boardwalk is all season long
Events timeline is all season long
The students asked for the Scarlet out so there's a hell of a lot of reminders to wear red to the game!
You should have changed your font color to scarlet!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT