ADVERTISEMENT

Gas prices are tanking!

Gas is still up ~50% in MO from when joe biden took office. How's he doing on replacing those strategic reserves he drained prior to the midterms btw

Reactions: okcpokefan12
So, are we giving the president credit for gas prices again? Can we stick with that or we gonna flip again when they go back up? Yeah, that's what I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Gas is still up ~50% in MO from when joe biden took office. How's he doing on replacing those strategic reserves he drained prior to the midterms btw
Like Fish in a barrel

Bootstraps Ryan....get a better paying job or maybe have someone more successful give you a ride around Missouri, if you are actually in Missouri.
Or I can push to get a new president who knows what he's doing and doesn't shit his pants. Good job downplaying bidens 50% increase in gas though.

Ever heard of Covid and "supply and demand"?

Ignorance is not bliss.

Be better
I provided prices from pre pandemic in this thread too. Guess what. Prices are up. Way up. Your cope attempt doesn't work here mate. Nice try though.

I provided prices from pre pandemic in this thread too. Guess what. Prices are up. Way up. Your cope attempt doesn't work here mate. Nice try though.
Think a raging economy affects prices?

Again...be better.

That's already been pointed out to Ryan but we all know he's not very bright.
I have the dumbass on ignore, but is he going down the road of being good with shutting everything down and keeping people at home to get back to COVID level gas prices?

I have the dumbass on ignore, but is he going down the road of being good with shutting everything down and keeping people at home to get back to COVID level gas prices?
Actually with a strong economy and stock market, he's desperate.

And significantly less than June 2008, or April 2012, or...

You're an idiot that doesn't have a clue about global markets, among many other things.

And significantly less than June 2008, or April 2012, or...

You're an idiot that doesn't have a clue about global markets, among many other things.
So you're saying things were slightly worse in this regard the last time biden was in the Whitehouse? Good to know it was better under trump vs every time biden is in the Whitehouse. Thanks for confirming this.

So you're saying things were slightly worse in this regard the last time biden was in the Whitehouse? Good to know it was better under trump vs every time biden is in the Whitehouse. Thanks for confirming this.
You're such a ****ing idiot. In 2008 Bush was President when prices were even higher. The fact is you are an ignorant moron on many subjects and choosing to demonstrate it yet again on the subject of the global oil market.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Obama cleaning up the GWB mess like Biden did the Trump disaster. Quit while you couldn't be farther behind.

Yeah, **** the poor amirite?
Lolz. My parents were dirt poor. I put myself through college, worked hard for 25 years, now I own my own business.

I’m all for feeding people who are needy. (just reach out, Doobi, there are resources that will help you afford food)

I’m especially in favor of helping the poor get an education. My 4 siblings and I each pay more in income tax than my parents ever earned in a year. I think that’s a pretty good generational improvement.

Thank You Pell Grant
Thank You Stafford Student Loans. (8%, paid off in full, 7 years ahead of schedule)

You're such a ****ing idiot. In 2008 Bush was President when prices were even higher. The fact is you are an ignorant moron on many subjects and choosing to demonstrate it yet again on the subject of the global oil market.
Lol insults from you mean nothing. Your take on virtually every topic on here is awful. Average gas prices on December 08 when Bush was in office were 1.75 a gallon btw. So you lied outright before. Shocking. It went up to 2.63 within the first year as biden and Obama took over. Hey, at least you tried lmfao

Lol insults from you mean nothing. Your take on virtually every topic on here is awful. Average gas prices on December 08 when Bush was in office were 1.75 a gallon btw. So you lied outright before. Shocking. It went up to 2.63 within the first year as biden and Obama took over. Hey, at least you tried lmfao
I said June of '08 dumbass. It was $4.105 per gallon and then dropped off the table due to the financial crisis that the Bush administration created. It demonstrates how volatile that market is and also how ignorant you are on the subject.

I said June of '08 dumbass. It was $4.105 per gallon and then dropped off the table due to the financial crisis that the Bush administration created. It demonstrates how volatile that market is and also how ignorant you are on the subject.
Ah cherry picking specific data. Fun. Let's rewind the clock a year then. Biden is responsible for 6 follar gas. You played yourself again.

Ah cherry picking specific data. Fun. Let's rewind the clock a year then. Biden is responsible for 6 follar gas. You played yourself again.
FFS you are a complete moron. My point has been, and continues to be, the global oil market is volatile which results in big swings at times. I would say yours is simple minded but it doesn't even rise to that level.

And the highest average price for gas was $5.032 in June of 2022. It's down $1.77 since then.

So, are we giving the president credit for gas prices again? Can we stick with that or we gonna flip again when they go back up? Yeah, that's what I thought.

So wait a minute. Are we now saying Biden is not responsible for the price of gas? Can we stick with that or are we going to flip flop again when prices go back up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT