ADVERTISEMENT

Gen Z Influencer Finance

Last numbers I saw were like 17 percent of borrowers had car payments over $1,000.

So this couple isn’t absurdly abnormal. But those interest rates. Holy smokes. I’m sure it all makes it worth it when strangers look their way at the stop light though

Bought my 23 accord sport hybrid with straight cash homie. Can’t imagine having a payment on anything outside a mortgage (well financed outside the last few years lol )

We can’t afford a house. Well yes you can. You just chose to live in your car instead.

Not only is she fuggin stupid but she’s annoying as hell as well.
Yet some idiot is probably paying her a bunch of money to watch her on camera.

I also would not.

*If* it is real. These sort of claims drive interactions which increase clicks. 14% interest is atrocious, maybe a pulled from her ass number.

Reactions: NDallasRuss
*If* it is real. These sort of claims drive interactions which increase clicks. 14% interest is atrocious, maybe a pulled from her ass number.
Is a business that is giving out a loan able to raise the interest level of the loan when it is being offered.
For instance, this dumb dumb wants to get a car loan and because she’s annoying and dumb, Id offer her a loan but charge 20% interest because she probably doesn’t know any better and most likely won’t shop around for a better rate.

Still not even sure I’d give her that loan because like she mentioned, it won’t get paid off and it will be repossessed.

I financed the daughter's car, which I now drive. It's a 2018 BMW 320i xDrive. The payment is $317/mo. I've moved to TX - land of the big trucks, suburbans, etc. I'd love to have a truck, but there's no way I want to try and finance any part of an overpriced pickup. So, I'll keep struggling to find my little car in the parking lot every time I walk out of a store.

I just can't possibly imagine why anyone would think it's a good idea to pay a grand a month for a car - esp with a 14% interest loan! I'm guessing that interest rate is so high because the payment amount is a large % of income, and the risk they default is pretty high: as evidenced by her talking about just letting the cars get repo'd.

Reactions: Moral
Is a business that is giving out a loan able to raise the interest level of the loan when it is being offered.
For instance, this dumb dumb wants to get a car loan and because she’s annoying and dumb, Id offer her a loan but charge 20% interest because she probably doesn’t know any better and most likely won’t shop around for a better rate.

Still not even sure I’d give her that loan because like she mentioned, it won’t get paid off and it will be repossessed.

What happens at the dealership is that during the loan application the lenders reply with the interest rate they would want to take on the risk. 14% is high for anyone with decent credit but nowhere near some of the special interest rates I have heard of. They would probably also want a bit more of a down payment at that rate so they could lower their risk and potential losses after the repo.

I financed the daughter's car, which I now drive. It's a 2018 BMW 320i xDrive. The payment is $317/mo. I've moved to TX - land of the big trucks, suburbans, etc. I'd love to have a truck, but there's no way I want to try and finance any part of an overpriced pickup. So, I'll keep struggling to find my little car in the parking lot every time I walk out of a store.

I just can't possibly imagine why anyone would think it's a good idea to pay a grand a month for a car - esp with a 14% interest loan! I'm guessing that interest rate is so high because the payment amount is a large % of income, and the risk they default is pretty high: as evidenced by her talking about just letting the cars get repo'd.

I would buy a 'King Ranch' decal...

I would buy a 'King Ranch' decal...
That would be pretty funny to put on the car!

HTB1JimqX49YBuNjy0Ffq6xIsVXaM.jpg_640x640Q90.jpg_.webp

Sell you me 2021 Silverado RST 4x4 . GIAOrt special 42k it’s listed on Facebook at 43,500. 27k miles

I feel for the younger generations trying to buy homes. I do not have sympathy for them trying to buy vehicles. You can get a pretty decent, safe ride for under $30k.
This. These are also the same idiots that complain about inflation. Yea, how about buy a "normal" or traditional car. Much much cheaper and gets good gas mileage. 3k a month combined for car payments? JFC.

Maybe the Friday Night Crier (Maher) has a point about these knuckleheads. And would not for this ditz

she’s just a emoticon whore like the rest of us except she created the vid whereas we use internet gifs.
no way she is really that dumb particularly that audi line at the end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT