ADVERTISEMENT

Gender Warz—-boxing edition

You - as per usual - are such an a-hole.
I asked because I hadn’t read anything that answered those questions - but thank you for determining that I’m stupid.
I still do not think that a transitioned person retaining the XY should compete in athletics against XX persons. Their bone structure and mass will always be that of an XY.
That’s my stupid opinion and I’m not alone in that.

I think this is the part where I tell you to GFY?
My concern is if you believe in God, God doesn't get things wrong. He made this individual as a female. Period. Female anatomy throughout. There is no question about her gender (even though some here think there is). She has not been dominant, she has won more than lost but its not as if she has an unfair advantage. So the real question is why so many including you got your panties in a bunch rather then defending another female. Now you are having to backtrack. This is the individual you have wanted to defend for the last 3-4 years, yet now you are unwilling to defend a female. ;) As to a transitioned individual, I agree they should not be competing in the Olympics.

There are still pieces of shit defending an XY person kicking the shit out of female?

Thought common sense would have caught up at some point in the middle of thr night.

And bone structure etc.
Come Serena Williams GIF by Tennis Channel

Some would say Serena had more masculinity and bone structures more similar to a male. Would you disqualify her? You are going down a very slippery slope.

Come Serena Williams GIF by Tennis Channel

Some would say Serena had more masculinity and bone structures more similar to a male. Would you disqualify her? You are going down a very slippery slope.
No. Look at that jaw, that's a large, feminine jaw, look at the dude in the boxing photo, notice the bone density and structural difference?

52066604169_46f84a61d3_4k.jpg

Now realize Williams has 30 pounds on the boxers.

Thatsamanbaby.gif

Last edited:
My concern is if you believe in God, God doesn't get things wrong. He made this individual as a female. Period. Female anatomy throughout. There is no question about her gender (even though some here think there is). She has not been dominant, she has won more than lost but its not as if she has an unfair advantage. So the real question is why so many including you got your panties in a bunch rather then defending another female. Now you are having to backtrack. This is the individual you have wanted to defend for the last 3-4 years, yet now you are unwilling to defend a female. ;) As to a transitioned individual, I agree they should not be competing in the Olympics.

Well she….had balls and xy chrimosomes

I lean left, as do most of the people I spend time with, and I've never spoken to a single person on this subject that believes former men should be in women's athletics.

I'm not saying there aren't people out there that are not in favor of it, but I don't hear a loud voice in favor for it.
My experiance as well.

Is your transphobia so bad that now you are attacking cis women that don't fit your "athletic standard?"
I’m not sure she’s Cis. I think this whole situation sucks for anyone involved. If she has indescended testicles and produces testosterone like a man, and has XY chromosomes…..but a vagina….i feel bad for her. I feel bad for women with ovaries? Who have to fight her

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole

Well she….had balls and xy chrimosomes
The first sentence of that article is incorrect.

"Differences in sex development (DSD) have become a central point of controversy at this year's Olympics after 'biological male' Algerian boxer Imane Khelif beat an opponent in the women's boxing event."

Perhaps a right-wing tabloid isn't the best source to quote when attempting to prove a point.

The first sentence of that article is incorrect.

"Differences in sex development (DSD) have become a central point of controversy at this year's Olympics after 'biological male' Algerian boxer Imane Khelif beat an opponent in the women's boxing event."

Perhaps a right-wing tabloid isn't the best source to quote when attempting to prove a point.
Hmmm, maybe they were going on the xy chromosome

I know you REALLY want this chick to be a dude, you've made that very clear. But just because that's what you want, doesn't mean that's how it is. I generally like you on here, but you've been very weird in this thread, man.

Anyways, my point remains. Posting a right-wing tabloid to back up what you're trying to say isn't usually a wise choice.

Why was she disqualified from the world championships?

Khelif reached the final of the 2023 world championships before she was abruptly disqualified by the IBA, which cited high levels of testosterone in her system. The circumstances of that disqualification have been considered highly unusual ever since it happened, and Khelif called it “a big conspiracy” at the time.

She had previously competed without issues and was disqualified by the sport’s governing body only after she defeated Russian boxer Azalia Amineva in the 2023 tournament. The IBA is controlled by Umar Kremlev, who is Russian and brought in the state-owned energy supplier Gazprom as its primary sponsor and moved much of the governing body’s operations to Russia.

This week, the IOC described it as “a sudden and arbitrary decision by the IBA” in which Khelif and Lin Yu-ting of Taiwan “were suddenly disqualified without any due process.” Lin was suspended for failing to meet unspecified eligibility requirements in a biochemical test.

The reasons for the two disqualifications are extremely murky, as is almost always the case with the IBA. The governing body has revealed little about the nature of the tests, including what was tested and who tested it. This lack of transparency would be unacceptable in major Olympic sports, and the IBA has been banned from the Olympics since 2019.

The IOC noted Thursday that the boxing association’s own documents say the decision was made unilaterally by the IBA’s secretary general. Those documents also say the IBA went on to resolve at a meeting that it should “establish a clear procedure on gender testing” after it had already disqualified the two fighters.

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
This seems to be the equivalent of my dna being white, but having a condition that causes hyperpigmentation, and getting scholarships designated for an African American. Not my fault, not her fault either, but it’s not right
No it's more like the equivalent of my dna being white, but having a condition that causes hyperpigmentation, and not getting to play in my sport because they don't allow African Americans to play. Not my fault, not her fault either, but it’s not right

• Haha
Reactions: ClarindaA's
Can someone define a woman for me? It seems to have changed these last 2 days
It's very funny to me because in all the trans competing in sports threads, everyone was stating how simple it is. If you're born a woman, you can compete, if you're born a man and transition, you cannot. And I agree w/ that.

Now all the sudden being born a woman does not mean you can compete in women's sports apparently.

It's very funny to me because in all the trans competing in sports threads, everyone was stating how simple it is. If you're born a woman, you can compete, if you're born a man and transition, you cannot. And I agree w/ that.

Now all the sudden being born a woman does not mean you can compete in women's sports apparently.
I think if she has indescended testicles that are producing testosterone like a males, it should still be a dq

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT