ADVERTISEMENT

Georgia Governor Kemp signs sweeping voter suppression law

Were you part of Trump's 1-63 legal team? You seem to not understand the difference between theory and actual evidence.

Just say there was/is no evidence of voting fraud in connection with these boxes. The truth will set you free.
I know nobody else in the world thinks they are a good idea. I know they are unnecessary. I know they make no sense. I know partisan Dems are freaking out about them, so there is probably something there.

Your standard that we have to wait until someone can demonstrate fraud in a court of law before you acknowledge that they are insecure is stupid. They don’t even pass the smell test.

• Haha
Reactions: DFSNOLE
I know nobody else in the world thinks they are a good idea. I know they are unnecessary. I know they make no sense. I know partisan Dems are freaking out about them, so there is probably something there.

Your standard that we have to wait until someone can demonstrate fraud in a court of law before you acknowledge that they are insecure is stupid. They don’t even pass the smell test.
Anecdotal evidence gone wild. You have obviously bought into the bullshit hook, line and sinker and are part of the problem and not the solution. Keep making up nonexistent situations and then create laws to solve them. That's a great use of government.

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT