ADVERTISEMENT

Girls left in dust as male-born transgender athletes take state track titles in five states

So you want events where trans athletes essentially have to compete against themselves? Because virtually no competition has more than one trans athletes competing at the same time

I'm just saying all trans aren't equal. Putting them all together still isn't fair.

A born boy that's now a girl will be faster than a born girl that's now a boy.

Reactions: goldmom
Let's get honest. The opposition to trans athletes is political not scientific. If you want to claim that trans athletes should be banned because of political or cultural reasons, have at it. But what you cannot claim is that it's because of scientific reasons. Because science can find no clear advantage.

Well that's great because I heard Lebron James, Jon Jones, and Shohei Ohtani are switching genders. I'll let the female athletes in their respective sports know that Huey Grey on HROT said they have no advantage.

So now that all of you have pontificated about this I'm assuming you're ready to allow puberty blockers, surgery, and money toward research so we can remove the competitive advantage for trans patients.

Seems to me you want to be on both sides of the fence. You don't want them in sports, but you seem to not want them to transition either. Looks like you're talking out of both sides of his mouth.

I'm a leftist and I don't really have any interest in them competing but you guys are so happy to get in the middle of their healthcare. I think the sports thing is a way to stick a thumb in your eye over it.

Transition doesn’t change their inherent DNA advantages you Trans Cult grifter.

Reactions: KFsdisciple
I'm just saying all trans aren't equal. Putting them all together still isn't fair.

A born boy that's now a girl will be faster than a born girl that's now a boy.
Explain to me how this works? The overwhelming odds are that there will be only one trans athletes at any given competition. Do they run a race all by themselves? What about competitions like basketball, volleyball, or wrestling? Are they completely barred from competing?

• Haha
Reactions: HunkDronkey
Well that's great because I heard Lebron James, Jon Jones, and Shohei Ohtani are switching genders. I'll let the female athletes in their respective sports know that Huey Grey on HROT said they have no advantage.
Post the studies. If it's clear that they have an advantage it should be easy for you.

• Haha

Didn't you read the study from the Canadian Centre for Ethics in Sport he linked?????

There's no advantage!

It's science bitch!

I am shocked a scientific study funded by a Canadian agency which prides itself on equity, safety and inclusion found no “competitive advantage”

Also they reference “elite sports” let’s take it for what it’s worth. Most of the news we see looks at high school and college in America. I would say a far cry from “elite”

Explain to me how this works? The overwhelming odds are that there will be only one trans athletes at any given competition. Do they run a race all by themselves? What about competitions like basketball, volleyball, or wrestling? Are they completely barred from competing?

You are reading into my post too much.

I'm not saying we NEED four freaking categories.

I was just simply saying that even if trans athletes were given their own category, it still wouldn't be 100% fair.

THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING. Nothing more nothing less.

Still waiting on your studies. Where are they? Or have we shifted to the personal insults portion of the thread?
I don't need a study. Serena Williams the greatest woman tennis player admitted herself that she cannot compete against men. She once played against I believe an amateur male and she lost 6-1, 6-0.
It's too obvious for a study.

Also I didn't insult you. I asked if you actually believe taking this awful stance on men competing in women's sports is actually correct or if it's because you are a part of the community that 95% of the time defends it. It was a question.

Lol. Thank you for conceding that you're basing your arguments on feelings and not facts.

You can't be this stupid. Can you?

Explain how a born male athlete is AVERAGE at best when competing against their born sex.

Then goes to DOMINATING against the opposite born sex.

Btw, there are definitely studies out there that show how males perform better than females. Google it.

Do you even watch sports?

Watch an NBA game and then switch to the WNBA. Report back.

Compare track times. Compare swimming times.

No advantage? LMFAO

You are reading into my post too much.

I'm not saying we NEED four freaking categories.

I was just simply saying that even if trans athletes were given their own category, it still wouldn't be 100% fair.

THAT IS ALL I'M SAYING. Nothing more nothing less.
It wouldn't be fair. It wouldn't be feasible. The mechanics of a trans only category aren't workable even if you wanted to create such a category.

You can't be this stupid. Can you?

Explain how a born male athlete is AVERAGE at best when competing against their born sex.

Then goes to DOMINATING against the opposite born sex.

Btw, there are definitely studies out there that show how males perform better than females. Google it.

Do you even watch sports?

Watch an NBA game and then switch to the WNBA. Report back.

Compare track times. Compare swimming times.

No advantage? LMFAO
Another link with other studies. They all say the same. No clear advantage. You can argue with me but when you argue with science you start to look silly.

• Haha
Reactions: KFsdisciple
So stop attempting to use current science as a way to resolve what is clearly a social, not political, issue...
Cool. Another poster who agrees that this is a social issue and not biological one! We're making progress!

I don't need a study. Serena Williams the greatest woman tennis player admitted herself that she cannot compete against men. She once played against I believe an amateur male and she lost 6-1, 6-0.
It's too obvious for a study.

Exactly.

Michelle Wie missed the cut when trying to play on the PGA.

Annika Sorenstam the same.

There's not one WNBA player that could play on the NBA. Not one.

This a tough issue. I can see both sides of the argument. What if a boy wrestler wants to transition so he can beat up on female wrestlers?

I don't know I'm pro supporting folks, but this seems to be a bit far.

• Haha

Women compete with women,.. Men compete with men, men who are transitioning to women, and women who are transitioning to men,.. If at any point in your life you either were male, or are now moving towards maleness, you compete with men,.. Easy peasy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chuck C
Another link with other studies. They all say the same. No clear advantage. You can argue with me but when you argue with science you start to look silly.

I don't even know how to respond to someone as clueless as you regarding this topic.

You are probably an intelligent person, but NOT on this topic.

No offense, but take off your gay blinders.

This a tough issue. I can see both sides of the argument. What if a boy wrestler wants to transition so he can beat up on female wrestlers?

I don't know I'm pro supporting folks, but this seems to be a bit far.
Or better yet. What if a trans boy is forced to compete against girls because a state like Texas wrote a law forcing athletes to compete as their born sex?

• Haha
Dems are being stupid by pretending this isn't an issue. Maybe not the biggest issue on people's minds but it is an issue.
Right? They're so worried about shit that doesn't matter, like healthcare and the economy. Trans women competing in high school races is right up there with those issues!!

And no, I don't it's fair that trans females compete against other females. I also don't think government should be involved in it either way. It should be up the local sports organizations to determine whether or not to allow it.

I don't even know how to respond to someone as clueless as you regarding this topic.

You are probably an intelligent person, but NOT on this topic.

No offense, but take off your gay blinders.
No offense but you weren't even aware that right wing Texas undercuts some of your arguments in this thread. It's ok to admit that you're just making stuff up here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT