ADVERTISEMENT

Go Xavier (Jack Nunge Appreciation)

Start using proper spacing, youre not that important

Lighten up Hitler. Have you heard of this modern thing called "justified margins" that automatically change traditional notions of word spacing-if that's even the defect about which you are talking. To be honest I'm unsure of what was the disagreement that made you think you could personally attack me. What about my post would suggest I think I am important? Are you just some rudely infected rectal fissure that cannot resist insulting people that you are too dumb to successfully out argue.

Before you start throwing grammar, syntax and spacing insults you might research a punctuation mark called an "apostrophe." That would be the thing on lower case key next to enter on your keyboard. It is used in contractions like "you're" for you are.

Given the content of your first post you present yourself as that pathetic geek that spent all of HS ass kissing the girl that would never go out with you. Do not take your self esteem issues out on me.​

Last edited:
Jack was really working hard. He had inside position on a lot of shots that fell for X and blocked out well on defense. They missed him a number of times on offense too. If they had worked the middle he’d have gone for 20.

Great to see Jack doing well. It really hurt to see him leave. Combo of Jack and Rebraca would have given Iowa a very competitive team at every position.

I suppose we should be rooting for the other B1G teams to excel in these preseason games. It's just difficult to do so for some of them. I suppose if the conference as a whole is successful, it will be rewarded with more spots in the NCAA Tournament and that may affect us. Hopefully after we win the conference title and the BTT, we won't be needing anyone's help.;)

Reactions: kceasthawk
I suppose we should be rooting for the other B1G teams to excel in these preseason games. It's just difficult to do so for some of them. I suppose if the conference as a whole is successful, it will be rewarded with more spots in the NCAA Tournament and that may affect us. Hopefully after we win the conference title and the BTT, we won't be needing anyone's help.;)

I get you. I try to be loyal to the B!G, but its harder now that the conference has lost its Midwestern identification. Its just beyond me, I would be happy if Sparty, Purdue, and those hideous Hoosiers did not win another game in the next 50 years.

• Love
Reactions: Slim45
Maybe read the thread bud
he quoted me. I said no such thing. Thus my response.

It would be pretty pathetic to say he "leveraged" his Dad's death. For god sakes, a life changing event like that warrants whatever kind of change or adjustment he needs to get through it. Who could blame him for wanting to be closer to home or get a fresh start? That's a call that only the young man can make for himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hammer93
Kelscheur from ISU channeling his inner Niang and grabbing Xavier player by the junk.

Dirty asshole should have been booted but instead goes to the line; hoping for some payback before the final buzzer.

I know ISU will be inconsistent but they already play better defense than us on our best day. It’ll be a matter if Hunter and Brockington can score enough.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
I know they’re probably trying to manage his minutes, but Xavier isn’t going to be able to justify Nunge off the bench if they keep starting slow.

Reactions: MilleGinja
Statements like this are so dumb.
Perhaps but they look tough as nails. Need to be canning our 3s. Nunge is an absolute beast if only we still had him. Would be a damn good team. Still happy with how we look so far. Look forward to Virginia game.

Nunge has 24 points on 9 of 10 shooting. 😳
Seems like that is his stat line every time he plays against Iowa State. I'm so glad this will be the last time we see him. He is a stud. I was always a fan of his when he was in IC.

Impressed with ISU's defense, intensity, and effort tonight. Didn't expect to get 30 from Brockington. Hunter is REALLY good. Fraschilla made the comparison to Monte Morris; I think he reminds me more of Lindell Wigginton. I liked what I saw from Conditt too - he played with a lot of energy. Not sure how many games they win this year, but it's safe to say that TJ has them headed in the right direction. Haven't seen defense like that since Floyd's teams. It's refreshing to watch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT