ADVERTISEMENT

Go Xavier (Jack Nunge Appreciation)

Wish nothing but the best for Jack, but Xavier is an entirely different scenario. One of the worst fan bases I have ever been around.

Agreed, totally ridiculous....

Same with saying he left because he was tired of living in Garza's shadow lol.
Y'all need to relax...I think the poster probably chose the wrong word, leverage, and meant to say the excuse, or final straw to justify the decision....

I did? Lol. Concerned with both but that's a nope. Chillax everyone on my comment and for the 6th time we will learn a lot Monday.
If you keep picking against Iowa every week, your chances keep going up every week. Sooner or later you'll get one right and then you can get on here and brag, I told you so. You seem like a bad curse for the other team on all your picks...Tks

We really could use Jack right now lol
Or could we us a coach that can find a player in the portal that provides more then just a body, someone that can shoot the three or rebound.
It seems our coach new what we needed, but couldn't seal the deal or was just plain lazy. Either way, Iowa is now behind the eight ball and sucking wind.
I will have to admit those, Frans inability to get a player to fill Nunge's shoes will keep Keegan from going pro after this year.
Iowa finishing near the bottom of the Big Ten and dominating everyone except teams that have a pulse won't look favorable to NBA scouts. If he does go, it won't look favorable for Fran either.

Nunge dropping bombs on Creighton. Xavier came back from 17 down and now up 10 with 8 left.

Boy did he make the right decision to leave Iowa's bum.ass.coach.
Bull.
Fran recruited him, played him when he was healthy, supported him thru his personal tragedy and would have started him this year and next at Iowa.
We understand Jack's decision but playing-wise he would have flourished at Iowa this year playing with an all American in Keegan.
And with him Iowa would be better than Xavier.

Bull.
Fran recruited him, played him when he was healthy, supported him thru his personal tragedy and would have started him this year and next at Iowa.
We understand Jack's decision but playing-wise he would have flourished at Iowa this year playing with an all American in Keegan.
And with him Iowa would be better than Xavier.
Iowa should be better than Xavier even with the transfer, but our millionaire can't coach.

Reactions: iowa surfer
Man, I get why he left, but thinking the "what if" game if he stayed.... damn........
Would certainly have liked to have Jack on this team, BUT I don't think you'd see the Nunge thats at Xavier on the same court with Keegan. Both score from all three levels although Keegan has few peers in transition for a 6'8" player. One or both of them would certainly have considerably fewer opportunities with the ball.....Do think he'd help our post defense though as well.....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT