ADVERTISEMENT

Going on a limb here ISU

According to this guy, Iowa has 1 of the 5 best safeties and 1 of the 5 best corners if you combine the Iowa and ISU rosters.

Also, Goodson might be the 3rd best RB in the state and LaPorta isn't one of the 5 best TE's.

You are really into the NFL draft. It seems you follow it very closely. Who has more 2022 NFL draft picks on their roster Iowa or Iowa State?
I have tried to stay off trolling and I thank Twins. I missed some kid stuff cause of trials and depositions. And have a few thousand posts. And he has 80k posts and lies which is fine. But when he said he was going to watch a Toy Story movie in February on a Sunday with his kids but instead decided to follow an Iowa-Penn St game on twitter and post about it on CF live I realized not only what a sick father he is I changed my whole law schedule to not miss anything. I mean my God to miss time with your kids to comment on Connor is the worst human I have seen in 50 years as a father.

You are really into the NFL draft. It seems you follow it very closely. Who has more 2022 NFL draft picks on their roster Iowa or Iowa State?
As someone said earlier, the draft is a neutral indicator of talent, that’s why I’m bringing it up.

As for 2022 that will depend on who comes out early. I can tell you if we take both rosters today, more of Iowa’s players will be drafted at the end of their college careers.

Guaranteed.

As someone said earlier, the draft is a neutral indicator of talent, that’s why I’m bringing it up.

As for 2022 that will depend on who comes out early. I can tell you if we take both rosters today, more of Iowa’s players will be drafted at the end of their college careers.

Guaranteed.
As of today, projected NFL draft picks in the 2022 NFL draft, how do Iowa State and Iowa stack up? How many prospective '22 picks for Iowa State and how many for Iowa? You follow it very closely clearly and have all these data points surely you have a fairly decent idea.

As of today, projected NFL draft picks in the 2022 NFL draft, how do Iowa State and Iowa stack up? How many prospective '22 picks for Iowa State and how many for Iowa? You follow it very closely clearly and have all these data points surely you have a fairly decent idea.
Well Iowa only has 1 senior starter on offense and 3-4 on defense, so it depends on who leaves early.

You see, when players are very talented they often leave after their junior year to enter the NFL draft. I know it’s extremely rare at Iowa State so you probably don’t understand this, but at Iowa it’s quite common.

Reactions: Jizzer
Well Iowa only has 1 senior starter on offense and 3-4 on defense, so it depends on who leaves early.

You see, when players are very talented they often leave after their junior year to enter the NFL draft. I know it’s extremely rare at Iowa State so you probably don’t understand this, but at Iowa it’s quite common.
So like a Breece Hall or Will McDonald for example? Both expected to leave early and both have been mocked as potential 1st round picks. Is that what you are referring to?

Sure, those would be two of ISU’s examples. You’re finally getting it.

I’m guessing ISU is between 4-5.
Iowa between 4-8 tops. I really don’t think Iowa will have many leave early other than Linderbaum, so probably 5 at the most.

Sure, those would be two of ISU’s examples. You’re finally getting it.

I’m guessing ISU is between 4-5.
Iowa between 4-8 tops. I really don’t think Iowa will have many leave early other than Linderbaum, so probably 5 at the most.
Iowa with potentially 8 draft picks huh? Can you list them for me?

Iowa State should likely have at a minimum 5 with Hall, McDonald, Kolar, Rose, Purdy. Potentially more with Hutchinson, Newell, Johnson, Uwazurike, Allen, Vance, Eisworth and Young

Iowa State should likely have at a minimum 5 with Hall, McDonald, Kolar, Rose, Purdy. Potentially more with Hutchinson, Newell, Johnson, Uwazurike, Allen, Vance, Eisworth and Young
I said 8 was unlikely, it would require every potential underclassmen to declare early who has a shot, then make it.

13 picks in 2022 for ISU? Interesting......

Reactions: iahawkeyes17

Someday clown fan delusion will match reality. Hasn’t happened with clown fans since isu was going to be “finer with Criner” but at least they keep dreaming.

I said 8 was unlikely, it would require every potential underclassmen to declare early who has a shot, then make it.

There is nothing delusional with a clown fan thinking isu will have 13 draft picks. I wonder how many years we have to go back to get a combined 13 draft picks from isu?

Yikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: TrianglePlace

Nope I said I'd be comfortable saying 5 (and listed them) with potential for a couple more. You said 4 with the possibility of 8. Who are the 4 that will be drafted in '22 for Iowa?

There is noting delusional with a clown fan thinking isu will have 13 draft picks. I wonder how many years do we have to go back to get a combined 13 draft picks from isu?

Yikes.
Texas, Oklahoma and Oklahoma State had 14 COMBINED in 2021.

But ISU will have 13 in 2022....🤣

Reactions: HerkyFan
Nope I said I'd be comfortable saying 5 (and listed them) with potential for a couple more. You said 4 with the possibility of 8. Who are the 4 that will be drafted in '22 for Iowa?
I’ll type slowly for you.

It. Depends. On. How. Many. Declare. Early.

Reactions: HerkyFan
That is a pretty rough list for the Hawks. I will guess 2-3 '22 picks tops.
2-3 would be 2-3 times more than ISU in 2021.

You want to see a rough list? Look at ISU’s first round picks.

Is it still called a list of there’s only one entry?

Why is it rough?
Take Linderbaum off the list who is a sure fire draft pick (perhaps first rounder) and best center in college football and Iowa State is better across the board in comparable by position with that list you provided.

Goodson - Don't see him leaving early. NFL not knocking down the door for a 5'9 200 pound RB. Breece Hall best back in college football much better NFL prospect.

VanValkenburg - Really nice college defensive end. He's a great player. Where is he expected to be drafted? Currently Will McDonald is a better NFL prospect.

Xavior Williams - WHO?????

Riley Moss - That dude isn't getting drafted. Sorry.

Matt Hankins - Anthony Johnson is a similar prospect. I could see both being day 3 picks.

LaPorta - Kolar is a better NFL prospect and best returning TE in college football.

Campbell - No. He won't be drafted in '22. Mike Rose is arguably the best returning linebacker in college football.

Tyrone Tracy - You serious? No. Xavier Hutchinson 1st team All Big 12 has a better chance to be drafted.

Reactions: TazKB
Take Linderbaum off the list who is a sure fire draft pick (perhaps first rounder) and best center in college football and Iowa State is better across the board in comparable by position with that list you provided.

Goodson - Don't see him leaving early. NFL not knocking down the door for a 5'9 200 pound RB. Breece Hall best back in college football much better NFL prospect.

VanValkenburg - Really nice college defensive end. He's a great player. Where is he expected to be drafted? Currently Will McDonald is a better NFL prospect.

Matt Hankins - Anthony Johnson is a similar prospect. I could see both being day 3 picks.

LaPorta - Kolar is a better NFL prospect and best returning TE in college football.

Campbell - No. He won't be drafted in '22. Mike Rose is arguably the best returning linebacker in college football.

Tyrone Tracy - You serious? No. Xavier Hutchinson 1st team All Big 12 has a better chance to be drafted.
What round was Allen Lazard taken?

You are comparing 4th and 5th year seniors with true juniors and redshirt sophomores(Kolar vs.LaPorta for example). And Mike Rose is nice, he’ll get picked, but the best defensive player in college football at any position is NOT coming from the big 12🤣.

Statements like that make it hard to take you seriously at all.

Loving how you dismiss all of Iowa’s DBs, who continue to go into the league year after year.

Reactions: not_mantiteo
Goodson is listed at 5’10”.

Even still, there are a ton of productive RB’s 5’9” and under. Clyde Edwards-Helaire is UNDER 5’ 7.5”

There is nothing delusional with a clown fan thinking isu will have 13 draft picks. I wonder how many years we have to go back to get a combined 13 draft picks from isu?

Yikes.

From 2005-2021, ISU had 13 players total drafted.

Iowa has had 13 players total drafted in the last 3 drafts.

From 2005-2021, Iowa had 63 players drafted.

LOL

Reactions: ThisHawks4u
You are comparing 4th and 5th year seniors with true juniors and redshirt sophomores(Kolar vs.LaPorta for example). And Mike Rose is nice, he’ll get picked, but the best defensive player in college football at any position is NOT coming from the big 12🤣.

Loving how you dismiss all of Iowa’s DBs, who continue to go into the league year after year.
I said Mike Rose is arguably the best returning LINEBACKER in college football. He was the Big 12 defensive POY and a 2nd team All-American last year. Your reading comprehension makes it hard to take you seriously.

You said Iowa was between 4-8 2022 draft picks and Iowa State was between a lesser amount of 4-5 2022 draft picks. I clearly outlined that is dead wrong. What does it matter if I am comparing a 5th or 4th year guy? There is 0% chance Iowa has 4 2022 draft picks much less 8.

I said Mike Rose is arguably the best returning LINEBACKER in college football. He was the Big 12 defensive POY and a 2nd team All-American last year. Your reading comprehension makes it hard to take you seriously.
He isn’t the best returning linebacker.

The best LB, DT, DE, S, CB in college football will not be in the big 12.

Reactions: iahawkeyes17
You said Iowa was between 4-8 2022 draft picks and Iowa State was between a lesser amount of 4-5 2022 draft picks. I clearly outlined that is dead wrong. What does it matter if I am comparing a 5th or 4th year guy? There is 0% chance Iowa has 4 2022 draft picks much less 8.
That’s all great.

There is still more NFL talent on the Iowa roster than ISU’s and the NFL drafts of 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26 will prove it.

Reactions: EKHawk
He isn’t the best returning linebacker.

The best LB, DT, DE, S, CB in college football will not be in the big 12.

Again, reading... Did you miss the word "arguably"? He was a second team all American linebacker. All three first team linebackers were drafted. He is certainly in the ARGUMENT for the best returning linebacker in the country.

Again, reading... Did you miss the word "arguably"? He was a second team all American linebacker. All three first team linebackers were drafted. He is certainly in the ARGUMENT for the best returning linebacker in the country.
Again reading, clown fan wants to ignore that isu won’t have 13 draft picks in the next draft. They have had 13 total draft picks since 2005z. CyTwins and his minions sure are delusional.

Good for him. 🙄

I’m sorry but as a father does anyone else (Clone trolls or lurkers) see how f’k up that Twins is when he said he was supposed to watch a movie with his kids on random Feb Sunday afternoon but decided instead to follow the Iowa-Penn St basketball game on twitter and post on CF instead of spending time with his kids? That is really sad. So obsessed with Iowa ignore your kids and follow a meaningless Iowa basketball game except to get your troll ready. Wow. That is why I don’t post much.

0% chance? Really? Dang! If you're really confident with that assessment, are you willing to back up that statement with a wager? Maybe cash or you have to wear Hawkeye gear to every home Cyclone game in the fall of 2022 if you're wrong?

You guys are arguing with a guy that joined just a month ago, strictly to troll, who thinks Kolar and Rose are the best players at their positions. He's likely 14 and doesn't watch any other football outside of Ames.

Kolar, Hall, Purdy, Eisworth, and Rose will all be drafted. Good players, and Seniors so they are being listed right now.
Mcdonald is the only underclassman outside of that group, that will be if he declares. Rose, Eisworth, and Kolar all decided to pass up opportunities last year to be drafted, while Iowa had 4 guys leave who got drafted that could have stayed, ISU 1. This is the difference in possible draft picks this year. Not sure it's worth trying to puff your chest out.

Hankins, Linderbaum, Vvalk are Seniors for Iowa that will be drafted this year. Koerner, Williams, and Moss have all been mentioned as late round picks on draft boards as well. Williams, is going to be a backup for Iowa, which is pretty nuts.
If Belton, Campbell and/or Laporta declare, they will also be drafted. This conversation will make much more sense as the season goes on, as Iowa is extremely young compared to ISU.

Reactions: timinatoria
You guys are arguing with a guy that joined just a month ago, strictly to troll, who thinks Kolar and Rose are the best players at their positions. He's likely 14 and doesn't watch any other football outside of Ames.

Kolar, Hall, Purdy, Eisworth, and Rose will all be drafted. Good players, and Seniors so they are being listed right now.
Mcdonald is the only underclassman outside of that group, that will be if he declares. Rose, Eisworth, and Kolar all decided to pass up opportunities last year to be drafted, while Iowa had 4 guys leave who got drafted that could have stayed, ISU 1. This is the difference in possible draft picks this year. Not sure it's worth trying to puff your chest out.

Hankins, Linderbaum, Vvalk are Seniors for Iowa that will be drafted this year. Koerner, Williams, and Moss have all been mentioned as late round picks on draft boards as well. Williams, is going to be a backup for Iowa, which is pretty nuts.
If Belton, Campbell and/or Laporta declare, they will also be drafted. This conversation will make much more sense as the season goes on, as Iowa is extremely young compared to ISU.
I'm not trolling. I'm just a truth teller. Its fun to discuss the Iowa/Iowa State game and banter with ther other fanbase a bit. I think Breece Hall, Charlie Kolar and Mike Rose will all be preseason 1st team All-Americans which means they are considered the best at their respective positions in the nation entering the season. I fully expect Linderbaum will be listed as well he is a stud.

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk

Linderbaum is a junior in eligibility.

For the record, Hall is a junior academically but could have three years eligibility remaining.

This thread just gets wackier by the day. You guys are actually arguing about who is going to be drafted two seasons from now, as if it had any relevance to anything.

Reactions: Cydkar
BTW - was it you HIC that put a “hit” on Twins? That is what he says multiple times a week that you did it. And it sounds weird. I don’t propose a “hit” but nobody including real Clones and his own kids would miss him at all. Only drunk Williams needing posts would miss him. But again before Twins has 20k posts on my comment don’t want a hit on him. He can keep being him.
Dude, that’s crossing the line. Don’t stoop to that level.

BTW - was it you HIC that put a “hit” on Twins? That is what he says multiple times a week that you did it. And it sounds weird. I don’t propose a “hit” but nobody including real Clones and his own kids would miss him at all. Only drunk Williams needing posts would miss him. But again before Twins has 20k posts on my comment don’t want a hit on him. He can keep being him.
For the record, Hall is a junior academically but could have three years eligibility remaining.

This thread just gets wackier by the day. You guys are actually arguing about who is going to be drafted two seasons from now, as if it had any relevance to anything.
I tend to agree; can’t we just get through THIS season?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT